SacconeJolys #92 E2 hasn't got a clue, he is being objectified for a view

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I think this trend of kids & teens wanting expensive skincare is just that - a trend. Kids have always wanted to grow up quicker, I copied my sisters makeup, wanted to wear her high heels, jewellery, go clubbing with fake ID! Of course these kids don't need anything more than a facewash, but with social media inflating consumerism in this day and age it's to be expected really. Same thing with giant Stanley cups and Lulu Lemon gear.

Don't get me wrong - J&A are extremely problematic in MANY ways and they are definitely doing this for engagement because they know it'll get clicks and comments, but in my opinion the skincare obsession is fairly harmless.

Reactions: 5
To be fair I think this trend of kids & teens wanting expensive skincare is just that - a trend. Kids have always wanted to grow up quicker, I copied my sisters makeup, wanted to wear her high heels, jewellery, go clubbing with fake ID! Of course these kids don't need anything more than a facewash, but with social media inflating consumerism in this day and age it's to be expected really. Same thing with giant Stanley cups and Lulu Lemon gear.

Don't get me wrong - J&A are extremely problematic in MANY ways and they are definitely doing this for engagement because they know it'll get clicks and comments, but in my opinion the skincare obsession is fairly harmless.
I hear you regarding kids wanting to use make up and appear older, however the 'supposed' skincare obsession is dangerous.

Those 'drunk elephant' products are for adults. The one product Edie was smearing on his face has this as its selling point.

What it does
The reparative formula nourishes skin with glucosyl ceramides, beta-sitosterols, and zinc and copper salt minerals to encourage the natural synthesis of healthy collagen, vital lipids, and hyaluronic acid in skin, promoting elasticity, soothing skin, and supporting healthy barrier function. Bora Barrier™ delivers powerful, deep moisture, firming skin and reducing visible redness while returning your skin barrier to a healthy state.

Absolutely disgraceful that disgusting Jono and his air head wife are pushing this on their 9 year old son. :mad:

Reactions: 18
I hear you regarding kids wanting to use make up and appear older, however the 'supposed' skincare obsession is dangerous.

Those 'drunk elephant' products are for adults. The one product Edie was smearing on his face has this as its selling point.

What it does
The reparative formula nourishes skin with glucosyl ceramides, beta-sitosterols, and zinc and copper salt minerals to encourage the natural synthesis of healthy collagen, vital lipids, and hyaluronic acid in skin, promoting elasticity, soothing skin, and supporting healthy barrier function. Bora Barrier™ delivers powerful, deep moisture, firming skin and reducing visible redness while returning your skin barrier to a healthy state.

Absolutely disgraceful that disgusting Jono and his air head wife are pushing this on their 9 year old son. :mad:
I don't know enough about skincare to say either way whether or not any of those ingredients are unsafe for kids to be honest, so will take your word for it!

I understand lots of people highlighting the issue of "anti-aging" products etc. being pushed on kids and reinforcing body image issues, and I get that totally. I do reckon thought that this is just an "in thing" which will die of in 6 months or so (fingers crossed), and kids aren't actually paying any attention to those selling points. They just want the "thing" they've seen on TikTok and IG that all the IT girlies have.

Reactions: 5
Drunk elephant themselves have come out and said their products aren't safe for kids 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I lurk on a lot of threads and don’t often comment but hi. 👋 Wtf is Anna’s latest video with her gay bestie?! She’s trans? Since uh when?! Or is this just something else they’re doing to get questions/haters in the comments for ‘engagement’
---
I lurk on a lot of threads and don’t often comment but hi. 👋 Wtf is Anna’s latest video with her gay bestie?! She’s trans? Since uh when?! Or is this just something else they’re doing to get questions/haters in the comments for ‘engagement’
Obviously she means mum to a trans kid but she’s clearly done this as clickbait….again!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
---

Obviously she means mum to a trans kid but she’s clearly done this as clickbait….again!
Anna is stupid AF. She meant that she is the MOTHER of a transgender child. She probably worded it like that for attention. Either way Anna is just looking for social media clout. She is soo vapid and boring as an "influencer".

Reactions: 22
Skincare is all the range with 10/11 year olds on TikTok atm so I can understand why E2 wants it but Jesus Christ…. All those ingredients are meant for AGING skin. It will quite literally burn the child’s moisture barrier off and cause irreversible skin damage! It’s so so dangerous.

Reactions: 7
Skincare is all the range with 10/11 year olds on TikTok atm so I can understand why E2 wants it but Jesus Christ…. All those ingredients are meant for AGING skin. It will quite literally burn the child’s moisture barrier off and cause irreversible skin damage! It’s so so dangerous.
I mean I’m early 30s and it’s too harsh for me. We know it should only be used from a certain age upwards, but even if he was older, there’s no guarantee it’d be suitable for him. Just because he wants it, doesn’t mean he should always get it. The kids need to be taught the word ‘no’.

Reactions: 13
Do they have anything in common other than the word ‘bestie’ and fillers? They say bestie, but is your only friend really your bestie when you have no other friends?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I mean I’m early 30s and it’s too harsh for me. We know it should only be used from a certain age upwards, but even if he was older, there’s no guarantee it’d be suitable for him. Just because he wants it, doesn’t mean he should always get it. The kids need to be taught the word ‘no’.
Exactly!
They’ve never cared about the well-being of their kids but any normal parent would do a bit of research into the brand. 🙄 they really just give the kids anything they want to shut them up and that’s it.

Reactions: 8
I don't understand how they have an acceptance letter for Emilia. We have a friend who lives in the same area and has a daughter Emilia's age and the places go out early Feb to March for the independent schools (I assume) they would have applied for.
The acceptance letters for the other private school in the area came today!

Reactions: 2
---

Is she really this stupid, or just desperate for clicks, and of course 'engagement'from those correcting her?

I really think that making your children think that their value is based on instagram/tiktok likes etc will end up having longer term consequences for them. Like that can't be good for them.

Reactions: 11
I am so concerned for these children’s future mental health. I hate watching their content but at the same time can’t look away from how much of a tit show it is. Shocking that no external parties have got involved to stop what’s going on eg school or external family. So so sad to see

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Didn't see his latest post until now and wouldn't you know it its all about E2 yet again!!
It starts off being about getting to know Emilia for all of 1 second and then switches to E2
The others just seem to be permanently ignored these days, there's no way it doesn't bother them anna makes no secret that she can't stand being around her kids and now jonathan doesn't either.

At a glance the highest viewed short on his channel by far is E2s outfit choices with the highly inappropriate crop tops, tiny shorts and long tshirts 🤢

Feeding his kids to the dirty weirdos!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Sorry if I'm late to this. Used to read here a lot but dropped off once these two just became unbearably boring. But I noticed today that neither of them have anything about the other in their insta bio? They're also going by their own surnames? No more Saccone-Joly? Is this a PR thing maybe because there's too much negativity attached to the Saccone-Joly name? Anyone know why?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Sorry if I'm late to this. Used to read here a lot but dropped off once these two just became unbearably boring. But I noticed today that neither of them have anything about the other in their insta bio? They're also going by their own surnames? No more Saccone-Joly? Is this a PR thing maybe because there's too much negativity attached to the Saccone-Joly name? Anyone know why?
as long as i can remember they have always had their own separate names on social media.. its only the youtube channel and the kids that have both names.. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
In Italy, woman keep their maiden name after marriage. My guess is, Anna wants to be seen as 'an Italian woman' in that regard. It's so pathetic.

I got my daughter a few skin care bits for Christmas, she was using them everyday, now it's twice a week if that 🤣 think it's wearing off.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.