Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoodieFoodie

What a pathetic comment. Their ears are the least of their problems. Seriously grow up.
Ikr!! I read it and was like.. why would you say that?! It’s so unnecessary. Nothing is wrong with their ears, and it is the least of their problems!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

geminigirl24

IMG_5143.jpeg
Why has she uploaded videos of Andrea with his hands down his ass??? 🤢 I know kids do it but why plaster it on the internet

• Sick
  • Wow

Hillary101

If he got school supplies (allegedly), and detested it, why is he telling his kids every year they are getting books and uniforms as they open their gifts?

Literally, everything about these parents is always ABOUT them. They are self-obsessed.

• Angry
She really wants to let it be known that she like her mother makes meals from scratch daily, that she believes herself to be just as wholesome as her mother. I have never known a person so concerned with how they look, the make up all day at home doing very little, her body obsession & surgery too. How can she thank her mum for all she has done. She has always been very fixated with her children's appearances too. She likes to sell herself as an amazing mother but it's always about her, everything she does is about her.

• Angry

Bearsmum13

Chatty Member
I unfollowed these weirdos a long time ago, but just had a look at Anna's insta to see if her and Jonathan had finally split up. Wowzers they are more fucked up than ever!!!!! Anna is bouncing around with her tummy tucked body in a crop top like she is a 15 yr old cheerleader, full of botox and wearing stage makeup by the looks of it. Not a single post containing Jonathan tho.... Just totally inappropriate posts about her children. They are all completely fucked up.

Wills315

VIP Member
Part of me hopes he is keeping e2 off school, as bad as that sounds but it might finally be a way for Social services to get involved and take things seriously. Even if you take away all of the other sinister shit that may be going on, the fact they earn their whole living by getting the kids to work and perform is blatant exploitation.
Some of the comments on the tik tok videos are so concerning, why is he not taking those comments seriously and reporting them to the police?

Reactions: 27

Pkbeenie

Those "parents" don't communicate. Anna got #gifted skin care and Edie took the drunk elephant 🐘 one of toxic whatever! Jonathan makes a TikTok pretending to gift Edie drunk elephant and bubble skin care products. Edie pretended to act all surprised 😮 Those products are not for children. No 9 Yr old on the planet needs skin care products. Warm water would do the trick and maybe a face wash once in a while. Obviously the only product a child should wear is sunscreen. Those narcs are using their child for social engagement and it does my head in!

• Angry

Gillian Lawhorn

Once again Jonathon is claiming E2 has been living “as a girl” long before any of this even started. He probably thinks the first time E2 put on one of E1’s princess dresses for fun he automatically changed gender
Joan is a putrid POS. What Joan has done to Eduardo is criminally abuse of a child. The idiot so called mother is equally complicate. The My Child is Trans fad train will end. The results a damaged little boy, Eduardo. The abuse of those children is well documented by their mental Sperm Donor.

• Heart

Trixi

Drunk elephant themselves have come out and said their products aren't safe for kids 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow

spag bol

Who tf writes this about a child!? On the latest tiktok about E2 being on their phone till 3am. The world is sick, especially online, children need to be protected

The reply just correcting pronouns 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙄
Screenshot_20240201_112312.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
I really think E2 is a boy who just likes typically "girl" things, clothing, etc. - and also thrives on the attention! If you were a kid, why WOULDN'T you lean into the thing that makes your parents pay attention to you??

It also comes back to kids mirroring the content they see. I remember desperately wanting to be Lindsay Lohan as a pre-teen cus I watched Mean Girls 400 times on repeat. You can see that in E2, hence the "drag queen"-esque characteristics.

I feel sorry for E2, and repulsed by Jonathon and Anna for using and exposing their children like they do.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I knew the family. His father was a successful businessman, and Jonathan had a privileged upbringing in a very nice, larger than standard house in Terenure, a very desirable Dublin suburb. His dad went so far as to buy Jonathan his own internet cafe at one point, as an attempt to give him some purpose.
Yes, I don't think the 'my dad bought me an internet cafe' made it into the book... you know, seeing as his father is Evil.
As I haven't read the book, I am also not sure if he mentions being on the swim team, the yearly boating holidays, trips abroad including New York and France, or anything else his parents provided for him.

• Wow

Armywife1508

I seen a video the other night I think jono posted and Oma has literally turned her chair around so her back is to him 😂
Well, she needs to take a good look in the mirror herself, because she has raised an obnoxious, greedy, ignorant daughter.

• Heart

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
The grooming was intense, and lockdown the perfect time for it, too. The kid never stood a chance.
You're spot on. (y)

In a sea of horrendous videos, one that really disturbed me was when they (Jono, Anna was nowhere to be seen) had the gender reveal party for the emerging girl Edie.

All sparkly dress, big cake& party treats and Eduardo twirling about whilst the repugnant, ugly gnome pops a giant balloon with pink streamers with Edie shouting "I'm a GIRL'.

Hey presto he's a girl. :rolleyes:It's criminal what those pair have done to that child in every way.:mad:

• Sick