Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skalle

I'm sorry but E2s nails are horrid who thought it would be a good idea to let a nine year old have them done pointy ones at that.
The look, the noise and let's not even discuss his disgusting attitude deliberately flipping everyone off saying it's also good for that.
He's 9 and swearing should be a massive no that attitude needs putting into check
Have they ever been firm and told him no or disciplined at all.

Considering E2 is biologically a boy those nails will cause some obvious issues too.
Hate to say it but Edie is such an obnoxious brat. Not their fault, totally blame those knobhead parents but the attitude is just awful, those nails are awful and flipping the bird is so rude. I wouldn't do that to my parents now and I'm 42 😁😁 let alone when I was 9!

Reactions: 31

Heidi77

VIP Member
They also sent him to a special school. They identified his needs and tried to help him. Yeah such horrible parents.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Poor Emilia, not every girl wants non stop pictures of them posted, and Anna looks so smug showing off her new body in a white bikini. Her bellybutton area looks weird 🥴

View attachment 2639824
She took that photo purely to show off her own body but why share photos of Emilia in swimwear knowing how many of jonos weirdo followers would see it

If the As need armbands at home doesn't it stand to reason they would need them in a hotel pool too?

• Sick
  • Angry

Heidi77

VIP Member
Oh wow I never would've thought his childhood had been like that!!
One of his "traumatic" memories was having to carry a warm cooked chicken on his lap as they drove to their holiday on a boat. Any other person would laugh at that memory, joke that their mother was being cheap, or maybe even praise their mother for being so practical. But no he was traumatised at this memory as it proved how poor they were ( as they drove to their boating holiday)

• Haha
  • Angry

callmegracie

VIP Member
They’ve got a peloton bike, the peloton tread and a rower, surely using one of those would be better than those exercises. Even if she walked on the treadmill for half an hour.
or she could go outside and actually walk the dogs that she supposedly loves so much :rolleyes:

• Heart

Wills315

VIP Member
Since when is Emilia neurodivergent? He's claiming she is in a tik tok
Is she fuck and neither is he, unless being a fucking sociopath is considered neurodivergent, in which case he definitely is, but fuck me he really will stoop to anything for views. 🤬
Edited to add e1 has dyscalculia so that's what he could be referring to but the way she behaved in that video lining up things in order and coulor coding are autistic traits which we've never heard them mention her do before, to someone coming across that video who didn't know them you would think she was on the spectrum (I hope I have worded that OK) and that's exactly what the sneaky cunt is hoping for. He's vile.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Wills315

VIP Member
Supposedly A2 was up at 4am AGAIN. That's not a normal hour for a 5 year old school going child to be out of bed. It's shocking , I'd imagine he is completely and utterly screen addicted and is waking up so he can play on his tablet. Unless they send him to bed extremely early, he must be falling asleep at school.

Buildacastle

Oh my god.. Alessia asking Anna permission to use her bathroom as the other ones are disgusting. I couldn’t ever imagine asking my parents permission for that.
That’s honestly distressing to think of the children being unable to even use the toilets because of the filth and then being scared to use their parent’s en-suite without permission!?

• Sick
  • Sad

Bronx_Princess

Chatty Member
I let you see my camel toe all the time through my clothes. Maybe I can show it to you all for real.

Screenshot_20240109-152250.png

And wtf is she talking about wearing a bikini for the 1st time...that's all she ever wears.

As I said yesterday, bullshit. 💩

• Sick
  • Wow

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
bahahah ...she is literally jumping around like a frog :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I feel embarrassed for her :eek:

View attachment 2698585

View attachment 2698586
"If I look like I'm dying on the inside it's because I was 😂 it was like -4 degrees when I woke up this morning 🥴"

....Okay?? The rest of us had to get up and scrape the car and go to work?? You....went from your bedroom to another room to do a "workout"? It's obviously not -4 in your home, why is the temperature outside relevant in any way?...

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
The parents honestly do think that education is just for school, and has nothing to do with them. They do nothing at home that would peak any interest in the outside world other than social media and making lots of Tiktoks.
No trips to museums, no learning about nature, no exploring of hobbies other than acting up for the camera. It's such a poor upbringing, eventhough the parents have the financial means and time.

JS12350

So the video of the children unwrapping their presents has been posted. For one present they got A2 a fortnight play nerf gun that was for a 8+ and E2 rightfully said “but A2 is 5”
Then the next clip showed E2 unwrapping skin care products? Day cream, night cream and all sorts what 9 year old needs this stuff? I don’t even use that much skincare and I’m an adult. E2 doesn’t have any acne or anything yet. They are a child! This is way too much. They also got E1 an Eminem poster and body suit because she’s “so grown up” now. They also kept calling E2 “preppy” like really?

E2’s attitude is atrocious by the way. It’s got way worse since I last actually took note in this forum. I blame the parents of course. It’s a complete lack of responsibility. E2 casually curses now as does E1 and A2, but E2 is getting worse. They kept snatching presents, interrupting, being rude. Told E1 to “hurry up” in an impatient voice. This child is going to have one massive shock when they move to secondary school in a couple of years. You can’t act this way. Their behaviour is appalling and it’s never corrected. I always remember E2 being a really sweet, well mannered child so to watch this transformation into what Jonathan and Anna say is good, is not good at all.

• Heart

sydneymae

It simply does not add up.
I have wondering about this for years but for the whole family I don’t see how they all have money unless they have investments. Even oma living in a very large house in an expensive estate on the south side of cork when she doesn’t seem to work. How do the sisters afford to live in New York and Brighton both two very expensive cities? From what we know they aren’t exactly doctors or lawyers. There has to be some hefty investments or inheritances in that family as I can’t think of how else they all have so much money.

4 children attending private school in coming years will be extortionate so they must be in a very comfortable financial position unless there is some loop hole that I’m not aware of. Who knows maybe the children will get to attend a private school for free in exchange for promotion on their social media. That may sound far fetched but I would not be surprised to see this happen given the lack of care for the children’s safety they display each day. Everyone knows where they go to school because they themselves carelessly show it!
---
He is odious. Why would you let - no, encourage - preteens watch a show that is patently not suitable and downright inappropriate. So sinister.
This has put real knots in my stomach. This to me is absolutely considered a form of psychological abuse and neglect to be exposing young children to such adult content. I cannot look past this. As a parent your role is to protect your young child.

You do not intentionally expose a 9 year old to this:

IMG_2175.jpeg

I am actually sat here in tears feeling utterly helpless.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
In years to come I can see an angry confrontation by Eduardo when he realises Joan has ruined his life and Joan will just shrug his shoulders and say "sorry buddy we needed to make a few quid."
That is literally what Anna said when Stacey Dooley came over. When asked what her reaction would be if the kids ever complained she said she'd tell them 'Well, don't you like your big house, and the trips, and your school'. Absolutely disgusting. And that was long before all this.

• Angry
  • Sick

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Anna whining about gettung hate comments in her latest reel. Meanwhile the comments are rightfully pointing out the comments on the previous reel.were not hateful, just telling her she's exploiting e2 and telling her she's incorrectly labelled her caption and is misleading people. She's so stupid and vapid.
It's always 'hate' with them. So pathetic. Any comment that isn't kissing their a*se is seen as hate, and she'll cry about it in response. Yet she's fine with exposing her children to this who are not able to give informed consent.