Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi77

VIP Member
Joan would rather his child be trans than gay. What does that say about him? He has deep rooted issues and I think he is in denial about his own sexuality.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Randomer8269

Chatty Member
Why on earth could E1&E2 who are 11 and almost 10 not able to giess the price of a cupcake? They both guessed over £50… very worrying. All that private education for nothing. A1 should already be able to estimate

• Wow
Reactions: 26

account70032

VIP Member
All her body checking videos since she got that surgery done is disgusting cause she knows exactly what she’s doing she wants attention and to feed her ego it’s all part of her ED. She’s not recovered at all from her ED cause if anything it’s still very bad and yeah ED’s are serious a lot of people battle them forever so not being recovered isn’t anything to be ashamed of but posting content all the time showing off her body and videos of you getting dressed just to get compliments is very strange behaviour. She spends more time body checking than she does with her kids. It’s sad all she cares about is how she looks and Matt. As for Jonathan he’s a weirdo and she has no problem the weird stuff he posts so both of them are bad in their own ways exploiting those kids.

Reactions: 25

Loopy83

VIP Member
Edie has such a boyish face. They can keep pretending he's a girl. The adams apple is going to come in and just can't hide he's a boy

OliviaL

He is a fucking disgrace. Making light of a nine year old on a phone through the night. Uncensored material no doubt. Shocking.

• Angry

isthatarealthing

Breaks my heart hearing that a 7 year old is saying her teeth aren’t as white.. that should not be a concern for any child of that age.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Almost every post and story of Anna's is about matt these days
The latest one was them going for coffee but obviously it wouldn't be that simple why is she using flags rainbows and labels that don't apply to her along with matts in every post this has all gone beyond obsessed it's really creepy!
Even comments are calling it out

All of the adults really are twisted!

Armywife1508

Also! It doesn’t sound like kidnapping. It just sounds like someone was a little too friendly and thought they could hold Emilia and take pics and vids with her. To the person, it was ‘innocent’ because of how J behaves and calling them his friends. The person just lacked basic social etiquette. But of course, they’re going to dramatize the situation, instead of setting boundaries and letting ppl know what is acceptable and what is not.
Then don’t expose your children to strangers. Done.

OliviaL

Poor kid is fast becoming the Widow Twanky. What a transformation. Disgraceful how those two have encouraged it and created a spoilt, sassy diva. A far cry from that sweet boy. Just shows what their perception of what a woman is 🙄

• Heart

Heidi77

VIP Member
Eduardo was never like this......
---
If only they had allowed Eduardo to be himself, without putting any labels on it, without trying to earn some easy money. They have been obsessed with gender stereotypes, and never understood that boys can play with dolls and girls can like cars. They used to belittle Eduardo for liking Barbies, now E2 must be transgender. There is no other way. So sad.
Imagine you dad in your face every day with a camera asking - are you a boy are you a girl today? Joan admitted that he did this. Suppose he had to keep trying till he got the correct answer.

• Angry
  • Sad

GotYourBigPlateAlan

Even most adults don't have that much skincare products, a good face wash and maybe one or two other products is all that's needed a fridge and desk full of the stuff is beyond ridiculous and it's all because of anna!
E2 doesn't know what half the products are or how to use it so ends up piling who knows how much onto his face and leaves it there.

E1 isn't that obsessed neither is alessia
Sorry to say it but I'm not liking the stereotypes e2 is creating around what he thinks a girl is because of his parents.
Yes e2 has created an alter ego that is basically Anna... Vapid, selfish and boring beyond belief. It doesn't help that they keep their kids completely cut off from outside role models like adult friends, aunts, nans etc apart from once or twice a year. Poor e2 hasn't seen how amazing a woman can be!

• Sad

Armywife1508

That sleepover. There is no way I’d allow my ten year old daughter have a sleepover with a boy like that. Fancy face masks (‘skincare’ 🙄) and pouty sassy ways or not he’s still a pre-teen boy. They can’t deny biology. What are that friend’s parents thinking?
I wouldn’t let my children within a mile of the whole family.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
So in her latest gushing reel about gay BFFL Matt she admits A2 (really) nearly got run over by a car cause he ran out onto the road due to the tantrum he was having.

She said she would’ve cried in the moment if she was alone but because BFF Matty boy was there, they both just laughed.
Absolutely deranged, both of them.

I honestly have no words so here are some screenshots for those who are blocked (it is longer but this is the bits I’m talking about)
That's the 2nd time she's laughed about the possibility of A2 ending up under a car
The fact that it was a very close shave this time and she can't even remember why it happened is shocking!
Children are unpredictable but to do that he had to be really upset!
He's been hurt before and she wasn't terrified including falling down a ditch, unexplained black eye and bruises and falling seriously unwell abroad she laughed at all of these.
Not something that she should be giggling with bestie matt about.

To then tell everyone that he had an accident afterwards is horrid not surprised after the trauma he's a kid it happens find the nearest shop to buy spare clothes or ask bestie matt
Instead of making things worse and about herself.

Poor kid having a mother like that who's more interested in her bestie than her own child to the point she doesn't know why a serious accident almost happened and then laughed at a wet accident too.

• Sad
  • Angry

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
I've never understood why he lied about his background. Many tattlers know the home & area he grew up in and the private schools he and his siblings attended. Instead of pride at the attempts his parents made to give him a good life, he blatantly lied about them.

His family must be hurt and disgusted with him and his wife, who also said horrific things about them too. 🙁

Greentrees

VIP Member
Anything for attention and what does being a 36 year old mom of 4 have to do with trying on a unitard? 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 2658218

View attachment 2658219

Yes, she loves all the attention.

And she’s fishing for compliments on her body and wants everyone to fawn and gush over her. She loves all the sycophants constant praise. Her vanity is off the charts.

She thinks it’s a flex stating she is a 36 year old mum of 4 kids showing off that she has a slim body, posting photo after photo of herself. She is misleading people with her messaging and being so irresponsible. It’s clear as day she still has an ED . She went to have a “mummy makeover” involving a tummy tuck and breast lift in order to achieve that look she’s got.. She is continually on a mission to have a certain look and body. She is self obsessed, aiming for perfection. She still has ongoing issues and underlying problems and is forever focusing on her body weight and shape. She is kidding herself if she thinks otherwise.

• Heart

pokerface79

VIP Member
I mean a more appropriate title that “trans mom” would be “vain as Hell plastic surgery mom”. But I guess that’s too many letters for captions…

• Haha

Bella End

Just because it never gets old...Jonathan's boyband
" The four good-looking lads, who supported Westlife at the Point Theatre last year, will be the special guests at a teenage disco in the River Valley Community Centre on Saturday March 2, 2002"

• Haha
  • Sick

Greentrees

VIP Member
The only reason this child exploiter is so down when he drops E2 off for a one night sleepover, is because it’s one less night he wont be able to use E2 to film content.
D9B1F2B3-5335-4263-B8DF-D444AF1F8A53.jpeg

• Sick

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
E2 didn’t get any toys, just lotions and clothing. Technically, he should be enjoying the toy cars at his age. Legos…. Drawing materials, anything children like. Why do they rob him of being a child?

Edited to add: Emelia too. She got a poster and some clothes and perfume. Ok all that stuff would be what my 16.5 year old would like, but isn’t Emelia 12?

E1 and E2 would do better with the nerf guns and slime than the boring junk they got. I guess at least they can play on the Switch.
They never treat their children the age they actually are. They will either get treated far younger than they are, or far older. It's just so odd.