Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gillian Lawhorn

View attachment 2632171

Now he's saying he has ADHD!!
A person has ADHD, those with ADHD are not on a SPECTRUM. You demented F…..u.c.k.e.r. Jonathan. JOan’s parents should have kept him institutionalized. It’s criminal what this pervert is doing to his children and NO One in the children’s life seems to care.
I watched a short of Eduardo having his abusive mother spackle his face with makeup, that short is for Joanthe pervert’s fellow perverts on TT.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

Hillary101

Thank you user Greentrees for the most voted thread title.

Currently, the SJ’s are busy doing a lot of nothing- and have been this way for the past half of this year. The most action they had lately was back in the summer with Anna’s tummy tuck and boob lift, and Jon got hair plugs, again.

Anna is busy working sponsorships on Instagram, therefore they took the kids to a few paid outings- maybe 2 during the whole Fall and now, Christmas season. She’s still getting up at 5 AM and doing her rock solid morning routine which includes:
-Letting dogs out/opening cans of food/laying paper towels on the floor and not cleaning messes
-Finding Andrea glued to iPad on the kids’ couch after Jon’s night camera captures him getting out of bed in the middle of the night
-Working out geriatric style
-Showering then spackling on theater level coverage makeup
-Making her bed that Jon doesn’t seem to be in
-Feeding the kids a couple jars of Nutella
-Helping E2 with his hair and mascara

As for Jon, we only see him when he films TikTok’s, lately the E’s are setting up elf on the shelf scene for the A’s.

The kids have moved rooms. E1 is living in a different area of the house next to a wasp infestation. No word on whether any child’s bedroom is finished from all the half projects J started.

Anna’s been out with her “best friend” Matt for pancakes and shopping. She’s also wrapping gifts for the children, some of the books in the pile look really inappropriate if they are to be for 11yo Emelia.

The two E’s are regularly talked about as teenagers when they are barely tweens. It’s really strange.

That’s all I can think of! If anyone wants to add more details, please do so!

• Heart

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
I'm seriously beginning to think anna and jonathan are secretly separated but keep the act up for viewers and the kids.
They pretend the other doesn't exist, spend no time together, date nights gone, she goes to bed and wakes super early to "workout" and spends all day everyday with matt
It's blantant that something isn't right time to be adults for the kids sake and admit it.

Turns out jono did infact go to watch migration but in his clip no sign of anna or matt as with hers looking like matts her husband and no sign of jono.
Even worse that matt was looking after their kids in the taxi instead of the actual parents.

I did laugh though jono left coffee near andrea only for it to end up all over js white shoes ruining them what did he think would happen 🤨🤣
Yeah right he didn't realise the phrase he used in a tiktok was from that film yes you did.

GotYourBigPlateAlan

My daughter is 9... for Christmas she got lego sets, books, craft sets etc. We didn't go big this year cos money is tight but it's been magical. I can't imagine her with a fridge and a load of skin care... its ridiculous!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

pokerface79

VIP Member
I dip in and out of this thread but after watching Anna’s ‘how I met my best friend in my 30s’ reel, it’s confirmed for me that her and Matt combined have about as much substance as a marshmallow.

• Haha

Hillary101

There is absolutely no way he should be throwing that word around for content purposes!
Yes she struggles with maths and thats okay but what he filmed comes across as mockery of those on the spectrum.
Only to then casually claim they both have ADHD obviously undiagnosed dyscalculia along with E2s colour blindness right after he transitioned.

Coincidence all of these become apparent after E2 failed to bring in the views.
I really hope j isn't resorting to creating medical issues.
It’s kind of twisted (almost like Münchausen syndrome by proxy)… how he has to label his children SOOO much! Those poor children can’t just exist and grow into their own individual identity- they are pawns for Jon’s attention seeking social media “career”, and only matter if there’s a label for the parents to capitalize on.

• Sad

Greentrees

VIP Member
What an outright liar! His kids brought in 1 million subscribers. He is not a hard worker, he is a little weasel and a leech, and a child exploiter. Makes his children work for him and his fucked wife. He puts his kids to work so he doesn't have to! Can't stand this smelly little prick!

"Building his empire" - Building his empire on the back of his kids!!

"He is the hardest worker I know" "Working tirelessly everyday to provide for his family" - Is this a Joke?! His kids are working tirelessly everyday to provide for the family! Oh my god, I am furious! He doesn't deserve any accolades for anything. He should be handcuffed and taken away in a police van.

DCE21142-4485-4973-B0E0-10AD6AAA437F.jpeg
C7E2A30C-791E-4FE0-AB31-3B7C62DA901F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha

JustSad123

Chatty Member
Did Anna just unknowingly confirm that her father wasn’t the nicest person?
By saying Margaret wasn’t an almond mum but her dad was an “almond dad” really explains why all 3 girls have had varying forms of body dysmorphia and EDs (as I have long thought)

And yes Anna, as much as you like to deny it, you have already passed down some horrible eating habits to your kids!
It might not be the 90s fads you’re still obsessed with but the binge eating of chocolate & sugar for breakfast, lunch and dinner is just as bad!

• Sad

Greentrees

VIP Member
He is deliberately trying to paint a picture to everyone that his kids love him and allow him to be affectionate with them. When in actual fact they can’t stand him. It's clear as day, the feeling isn't mutual, Emilia especially looks extremely uncomfortable and not in control, she is overpowered by him and it's more than obvious its all one sided and not reciprocated. He literally smothers and suffocates E1 & E2 with his whole body and puts them in a tight hold, so much so, they look like they can't move or escape. He totally forces himself on them, It's extremely uncomfortable to watch.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Tale2021

Very heartbreaking stuff going on here but I must say I feel the most for their littlest girl while this is all going on. She was clearly an anxious child from the get go, always sucking her thumb and the feces smearing episodes she would have a few years ago really said a lot in my opinion..

Poor little girl is only 6 if I am not mistaken which is a crucial time in a child’s growth and learning, perception and so on. Sadly you see she is already looking at herself in the mirror and harshly judging her own appearance comparing it to her mummy and to Edie. Learned behaviours that is. A little girl this young and naive should be protected by the parent her mum shouldn’t be slathering full faces of makeup onto her little babies face and straightening her gorgeous little ringlets till the hair is completely poker straight. 😡 It’s going to become damaged and lose its natural curl for life and that is upsetting to me..

Did anybody pick up on her in the background of one latest reel Anna posted where she’s done her usual plaster of makeup and curled her hair and you see her little girl in the background standing in front of a mirror anxiously sucking her thumb and over analysing her appearance. My heart broke.

That is a 6 year old little girl. 💔
Yeah, I've always worried for poor little Alessia. The cold showers incident has stayed with me.

• Sad
  • Sick

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
She seriously uploaded a video titled becoming a trans mom( my story)
What story it's not her journey and she had no interest.
Another cry wolf tactic to get sympathy
Grow up and apologise playing the victim is so wrong it has nothing to do with E personally nor is hate towards him.

Both her and jonathan are as sick as each other She wasn't involved for ages, no announcements , blew off parties and new name reveal she even chose the name Edie because it was close to eduardo
Only when she met matt did she suddenly care and now she uses labels in every post referring to the fact there best friends because of matt and E2s chosen choices.

• Angry
Reactions: 28

Squidink

A little late but I was laughing at Anna’s movie night reel, going shopping for treats while watching movies. Her use of wording implies it’s a family movie night, but we know better. In the comments a fan - who should know better - asks “what movie did you watch?” She replies the big ones watched blah blah and the babies watched blah. Notice there was no use of the word “we”. As per usual, just buy a load of junk and dump them in front of the tv. And that my friends is quality family time SJ style!!

• Sad

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Hold on so anna discussed this really quite serious health problem about theo whilst doing her makeup and getting ready?!!
Thats so wrong in every way, it would be better to either have a serious sit down with both of them or don't say anything and do an update afterwards
Give theo the respect he deserves.
The fact that she didnt bother going to the vets really shows how disconnected she is
Chances are she was out with matt again if that's the case she's vile.

She doesn't wash, walk or play with the dogs or kids
Hopefully she sat the kids down and explained what's happening before they came across the video

Considering jono filmed anna being told about the miscarriage years back I wouldn't put it past him to film and use theo for views 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
I just don’t think their trans daughter should be online wearing a swimming costume in an instagram post. Especially E2 still having their boy parts. Far too much exploitation and pervs paradise.

• Sick

Eyesopened

VIP Member
There’s only one human out of six that has any sort of love for the dogs and that’s Alessia, funnily enough the child that also is shunned, given no stimulation or encouragement 😢

• Sad

Buildacastle

She is so so far recovered from her ED. The constant body checks, squeezing into tight clothes, needless workout routines, followed by plastic surgery. How she can think she is recovered is beyond me, all she thinks about is looks constantly.

• Heart
  • Sad

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Jonos pretending emilias a teen again!
Captioned something like catching my teenage daughter sneaking out
Asking if she's really going to a book club or sneaking off to a club
She's meeting friends in nandos
Most comments are calling him out for being a creep and that she's just 11.

• Sick
  • Wow

bibbarubes

The book E1 got given from stagecoach is certainly not suitable for an 11 year old. It includes themes of self harm, addiction, drugs and being on a psych ward. Definitely too young to be reading about that . I’m in my twenties but I barely got round to reading it because it’s so heavy

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

hillygreentree

Anna really needs to starting calling herself “mom of 4 with a tummy tuck”, all these videos she does of her body and “mom of 4” is her fishing for comments and likes