Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sydneymae

Very heartbreaking stuff going on here but I must say I feel the most for their littlest girl while this is all going on. She was clearly an anxious child from the get go, always sucking her thumb and the feces smearing episodes she would have a few years ago really said a lot in my opinion..

Poor little girl is only 6 if I am not mistaken which is a crucial time in a child’s growth and learning, perception and so on. Sadly you see she is already looking at herself in the mirror and harshly judging her own appearance comparing it to her mummy and to Edie. Learned behaviours that is. A little girl this young and naive should be protected by the parent her mum shouldn’t be slathering full faces of makeup onto her little babies face and straightening her gorgeous little ringlets till the hair is completely poker straight. 😡 It’s going to become damaged and lose its natural curl for life and that is upsetting to me..

Did anybody pick up on her in the background of one latest reel Anna posted where she’s done her usual plaster of makeup and curled her hair and you see her little girl in the background standing in front of a mirror anxiously sucking her thumb and over analysing her appearance. My heart broke.

That is a 6 year old little girl. 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 35

Heidi77

VIP Member
Keep boasting about e2's thick glossy hair while you can Anna... he may inherit jonos male pattern baldness! Didn't he start losing his hair in his 20's??
But dont you know, they say Eduardo is a girl so he is, so there won't be any pesky male pattern baldness.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

JustSad123

Chatty Member
GRWM lessons I’ve learned Mom of 4.
You’ll never guess her main takeaway from this drivel!

“Pick your partners wisely, that’s all I’ll say”

Oops, I think she’s inadvertently let the cat out of the bag!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
Those poor dogs have had an horrendous joyless existence.

I cannot stand Anna Saccone and I confess it is predominantly because of her treatment of those little dogs. :mad:

It's heartbreaking the life they have lived all because of her vanity and for social media clicks. They should have been adopted out to people that would love and cherish them.

It really upsets me. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 33

LittleMissMuffet

Chatty Member
The clip of their wedding that J shows so much cracks me up every time. Anna looks so utterly miserable in it. To be fair so would I marrying him

• Haha

Kren9

Chatty Member
Anna got a new car. They have replaced the Range Rover with a Mercedes by the looks of things..how did they afford that. Usually Jonathan does a whole spiel about the newbie cars, this time no mention. Was there no brand or sponsorship deal given to these losers, is that why there was no talk about it. The only way they can afford this is through a car lease, there is no way they bought that outright, they never do with any of their cars.

View attachment 2735079
It’s the “Anna Saccone is the worst mother ever facts” comment for me 😆😂

• Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Rewatching the Stacey Dooley documentary… E2 was such a little sweetheart, so cute and polite. I feel bad saying it because they’re only a child but their behaviour now is dreadful in comparison!
Eduardo was sweet, shy even. Craving attention, he immediately gravitated towards Stacey. He barely got a look in from his parents because he did not like being filmed.
Edie however seems to be everything Eduardo was not. It feels more and more like a character E2 plays for the camera in order to get attention.

• Sad

Bella End

He grew up in a nice part of Dublin. His Angela's Ashes childhood is all a fabrication.
I knew the family. His father was a successful businessman, and Jonathan had a privileged upbringing in a very nice, larger than standard house in Terenure, a very desirable Dublin suburb. His dad went so far as to buy Jonathan his own internet cafe at one point, as an attempt to give him some purpose.

• Wow
  • Haha

notimportant

Chatty Member
I can’t believe no one is saying anything in the comments about 2 childreeeeeen watching The Act. I’m a grown ass adult and some of that show was disturbing to me. Jonathan is basically DeeDee if you think about it. why does he think it’s so normal to expose his children to sexually mature material? Hmmmmmm? Maybe because he’s trying to normalize it? he Needs locked up I swear.

• Sad

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
My daughter is 9... for Christmas she got lego sets, books, craft sets etc. We didn't go big this year cos money is tight but it's been magical. I can't imagine her with a fridge and a load of skin care... its ridiculous!!!!
Even most adults don't have that much skincare products, a good face wash and maybe one or two other products is all that's needed a fridge and desk full of the stuff is beyond ridiculous and it's all because of anna!
E2 doesn't know what half the products are or how to use it so ends up piling who knows how much onto his face and leaves it there.

E1 isn't that obsessed neither is alessia
Sorry to say it but I'm not liking the stereotypes e2 is creating around what he thinks a girl is because of his parents.

Reactions: 32

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
For me whilst I totally disagree with all of the putting their kids on camera stuff and forcing them to perform, Edie could well be trans for all we know. I don't think this should be used to be unpleasant about trans people in general
Nobody here is.
The over the top diva behaviour is something the parents have allowed and encouraged and has nothing to do with whether or not a child is trans.

Whether or not this child really is trans does not matter as such. It's wrong that this whole 'journey' has been 'documented' (read: used for financial gain) online. It means that E, whether that stands for Eduardo or Edie in the future, will always have this out there for people to find, and that E can't decide who to share this with or not. It may cause serious issues, and even put E in danger.

• Heart

GotYourBigPlateAlan

Keep boasting about e2's thick glossy hair while you can Anna... he may inherit jonos male pattern baldness! Didn't he start losing his hair in his 20's??

• Haha

notimportant

Chatty Member
Anna, Matt and her mom acting like Anna is a fucking victim. That Eduardo is being hated by transphobes….no they hate you using your child to get clicks and views…Anna and Jonathan giving Deedee vibes for years now. im guessing she doesn’t believe her dad was reincarnation eduardo anymore? lol

also why wasn’t she using Jonathan like she does Eduardo when Jonathan was ”non-binary 90 percent gay” she couldn’t title all her videos “ non-binary 90 percent gay mum of four” ?

• Haha
  • Heart

Michi

Oh please. He'd claim the Pope was his father if it brought in the views.

• Haha

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
i don't keep up with these guys any more as they depress me too much but i have to admit, sometimes I watch anna's workout stories just to feel better about myself lol. the little gloves she wears kill me. Sit into those squats girl!

• Haha

LittleMissMuffet

Chatty Member
Love her GRWM video about her judging parents before having kids and now being like what did I know lol! Well Anna I judged you for using cold showers on your small children as a form of discipline before I had my child and I still judge you now. There is just no way I could ever do that.

• Sad

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I haven’t seen creepy Jonathan’s instagram in ages, why is he talking like a children’s audiobook narrator who possibly belongs in prison.

Also on his grid, the little lad saying he’s “trans” with Jonathan singing along to “popular, you’re gonna be popular”
Such fuckery I can’t.

• Sick
Reactions: 31