Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

foolishone

How did Edie “live as a boy for 6 years” AND “live as a girl for 5 years” when they are only 9 years old?? The maths isn’t mathing.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Wasn't it a trip to Dublin when he had his panic attack / audible hallucination that reminded him / transported him to / made him come up with Domdie and Giselle?
And didn't he also claim to have been assaulted on a Dublin street back when he was pretending to be non binary and going around in his little black mini skirt?

• Haha
Very interesting to read new government guidance on gender questionning children and how pupils under 11 should not be using different pronouns to their sex based pronouns….

• Heart

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
The only reason this child exploiter is so down when he drops E2 off for a one night sleepover, is because it’s one less night he wont be able to use E2 to film content.
View attachment 2672929
Hopefully she doesn't forget me??
It's one night away from the creep not moving!
It actually sounds really creepy.

He wouldn't act like this with any of the other kids only when the money makers away.

• Sick
  • Sad

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
Why is the tea "always piping hot" when the gay Dad and "Trans Mom" get together??? You don't have any other friends, are you gossiping about your kids?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

wildmoon

Annas getting lots of backlash on her latest reel about sharing drunk elephant with e2.
Rightly so too, there’s been a lot in the British press about children using skincare products that aren’t appropriate for children, as soon as I saw the piece on the news about it, I thought about E2 and how the SJs just give him whatever he wants. Children don’t need all those products on their face.

Loopy83

VIP Member
Anna thinks she's amazing with her chore sheets but those aren't chores they are their own every day activities:
Empty lunch box
Fill water bottle
These kids should do those without a sheet

To me chores are, load and empty dishwasher, hoover lounge, strip bed.

These kids are not learning life skills.

JustSad123

Chatty Member
Anna you just don’t get it do you?
Get your head out of your ass, E2’s journey is not your or your feral husbands story to tell.

Making this video just proves its all for clicks and clout.
It always has to be about you doesn’t it, me me me me me. Give it a break!

99% of the “hate” comments are not about whether the child is trans or not, its about the way you and Jonathan have paraded E2 around like a circus animal to line your greedy pockets.

Oh and by the way, you are no advocate, performance activism doesn’t count sis!

merryforge

The Narrator is a great role in Joseph! I'm pleased for Emilia - though slightly surprised, as although I've championed her singing in the past, the Audition video did it no favours, I thought.

But I guess we shouldn't be comparing kids from the top stage schools with this local Stagecoach branch, Emilia may well be one of the best they have and I'm so happy for her - those kids need all the little bits of joy and pride in themselves they can have, with two such dreadful parents, I dislike them both hugely, I mean, they are absolutely awful in every way, aren't they?

hillygreentree

The almond mum bullshit is hilarious, calls her mum the opposite and is so “grateful” for that, anal, your mum not enforcing diets or looking at her body in the mirror still didn’t work because look at you ????? All her children see is vanity and shame for having curly hair, not white enough teeth, not tanned enough skin etc etc.
Her kids are not being raised the right way and they are gonna have mega physiological body issues just as anal does because she’s taught them that. Idiot.

• Heart

Hillary101

This whole “hope she doesn’t forget me” stuff is NPD insanity. I bet he guilts his children and holds emotional blackmail over them. He’s so toxic.

Buildacastle

She detests Jonathan, it’s glaringly obvious. But I still don’t think they’ll ever get divorced. Too many secrets would be spilled.

LittleMissMuffet

Chatty Member
I have a two year old and I simply cannot imagine punishing him by putting him in a cold shower. That just cruel. How were they not cancelled immediately after that??!!

• Sad

ninini

honestly I don’t blame E1 for acting that way towards Jonathon. She’s getting older and obviously doesn’t want him constantly filming her anymore. If he can’t respect her boundaries I don’t think he deserves any respect back

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
Imagine making a tiktok mocking your child. The repugnant, ugly gnome just goes lower and lower. I cannot stand him or her for that matter. :mad: :mad: :sick:

• Sad
  • Sick

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
I’ve already changed my email signature at work for 2024, it now says “yours sincerely, meisify2, single mum of 4”
---
Jono coming at his mum with the digs again, first he said he got school supplies for Xmas (nothing wrong with that if you’re poor then that’s what you have to do) but it was probably arts and crafts stuff more for home than for school, and now he’s saying he never had a happy Christmas as a child!
Imagine being his parents and he keeps repeating this bullshit about being poor. He comes from a very middle class area and went to very expensive schools. They were no more poor. But worst of all is him saying he never had a happy Christmas. Now none of us know for sure if that is in fact true, but based on 99% of the rubbish that comes out of this vile gnome’s mouth, I’m gonna go with that being a total lie. His parents must be mortified. No wonder he didn’t see his father or sister when he was in Ireland. What a prick.