SacconeJolys #92 E2 hasn't got a clue, he is being objectified for a view

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I, gladly, have managed to avoid SJ content for ages (a sign of their accounts dying a slow and painful death I hope).
Then one has just popped up on my TikTok FYP, so I looked at the last few. What on EARTH has Jonathan done to his face?!! Looks like cheek filler, possible chin implant? He looks horrendous. Has this been discussed before?
Yes, he is almost morphing into Anna with the chipmunk cheeks from all the botox and filler she's had put in her face. I've also noticed his teeth look different, like false teeth, I know he had Invisalign not so long ago, but his teeth look fake. Once upon a time he had crooked teeth with a manky brown rotten tooth front and centre. He is trying to keep up with his Barbie wife looking all artificial and like a blow up doll. He also recently got a hair transplant done too, that looks like he has pubes on his head. No matter what that piece of tit does, he will always look like a vile, creepy, revolting troll. He is putrid.

E4C3A430-F8F1-4F55-9927-13DEC9065CAE.jpeg
8C014F83-64B7-4B77-8200-E609ED927306.jpeg

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Where are they off too now?
Quick trip to Ireland where they don't bother with any of the family, stay in a hotel and zoom back for Christmas
Or worse something gifted 🤔😬

they either flew to cork or Dublin.

she put a photo of potato on A Ryan air plane and his watch said 8.45.

Reactions: 3
Wasn't it a trip to Dublin when he had his panic attack / audible hallucination that reminded him / transported him to / made him come up with Domdie and Giselle?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Wasn't it a trip to Dublin when he had his panic attack / audible hallucination that reminded him / transported him to / made him come up with Domdie and Giselle?
And didn't he also claim to have been assaulted on a Dublin street back when he was pretending to be non binary and going around in his little black mini skirt?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Must be a sponsored trip, otherwise they wouldn't leave the house or even spend money on anything that could be an ounce of fun for the kids.

Reactions: 16
Must be a sponsored trip, otherwise they wouldn't leave the house or even spend money on anything that could be an ounce of fun for the kids.
They used to go back for Christmas every year. Though not actually at Christmas., but always a week early..

Reactions: 4
Yes hayfield manor mirror image! God forbid they’d stay in her mothers (looks Manky thou!)
Weird how the kids each swap around for oma sleepovers yet anna avoids the place at all costs
Do They actually see family or hide in the hotel?

Reactions: 6
Weird how the kids each swap around for oma sleepovers yet anna avoids the place at all costs
Do They actually see family or hide in the hotel?
last time 2 of the children had a sleepover and they had 1 meal all as a family.. annas sisters looked really awkward in jonno's photos so i imagine they only do it for her and the kids 🤷‍♀️

Remember the time they rented a small bus and brought the nanny? Oh how times have changed.
Or when Anna claimed to have gone to Ireland 'all alone' with the two Es, only accidentally film the nanny feeding Eduardo in the hotel room when she was having breakfast with her mum.

Reactions: 14
Or when Anna claimed to have gone to Ireland 'all alone' with the two Es, only accidentally film the nanny feeding Eduardo in the hotel room when she was having breakfast with her mum.
Remember when the title of the vlog was that she had to fly alone with the kids but it just meant she was sitting beside them on a plane. She is a completely useless mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not hayfield it's the Maryborough hotel
---
Hayfield is 5 star elite Maryborough is lovely but nowhere near the cost of where they used to stay

Yes, he is almost morphing into Anna with the chipmunk cheeks from all the botox and filler she's had put in her face. I've also noticed his teeth look different, like false teeth, I know he had Invisalign not so long ago, but his teeth look fake. Once upon a time he had crooked teeth with a manky brown rotten tooth front and centre. He is trying to keep up with his Barbie wife looking all artificial and like a blow up doll. He also recently got a hair transplant done too, that looks like he has pubes on his head. No matter what that piece of tit does, he will always look like a vile, creepy, revolting troll. He is putrid.

View attachment 2635183View attachment 2635184
What a revolting man 🤮

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.