SacconeJolys #92 E2 hasn't got a clue, he is being objectified for a view

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel bad for e1, Jono used her for views showing her singing and everyone commenting how great she can sing and she thought she would get the lead role, but reality is she’s just an average singer ( I had to turn one part off because it was so high and out of tune) such a shame, it’s not her fault and I’m glad she goes to school to get these reality checks and real life experience

Reactions: 16
the narrator is a good part in Joseph, I suppose the best after the lead role. I think some kids' productions might try to share the role out, though?

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2625662Why has she uploaded videos of Andrea with his hands down his ass??? 🤢 I know kids do it but why plaster it on the internet
They really need to start correcting him and telling him to keep his hands out of there. Terrible habit, I'd always pull a child up on it. But then again they thought it was hilarious when he got his bits out in the school playground.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I feel bad for e1, Jono used her for views showing her singing and everyone commenting how great she can sing and she thought she would get the lead role, but reality is she’s just an average singer ( I had to turn one part off because it was so high and out of tune) such a shame, it’s not her fault and I’m glad she goes to school to get these reality checks and real life experience
Surprised after hearing her sing. Maybe she did better in tryou or there aren’t any strong singers. The narrator/s typically listed as a lead role after Joseph.

Reactions: 5
I cannot stand the way he mauls and invades the kids personal space. He drapes himself all over them, it's awful.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Why does that sick sick man constantly place his hands on their chests? He is vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Same! Emilia seems to physically recoil from him. It’s disturbing to see.
Much like her mother does.

He is always petting his children, without actually looking at them but looking at himself in the pop up screen instead. How he can edit so many videos and not see how awkward this behaviour is.... but then, he's probably doing it on purpose.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
He is deliberately trying to paint a picture to everyone that his kids love him and allow him to be affectionate with them. When in actual fact they can’t stand him. It's clear as day, the feeling isn't mutual, Emilia especially looks extremely uncomfortable and not in control, she is overpowered by him and it's more than obvious its all one sided and not reciprocated. He literally smothers and suffocates E1 & E2 with his whole body and puts them in a tight hold, so much so, they look like they can't move or escape. He totally forces himself on them, It's extremely uncomfortable to watch.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I think e1 actually wanted narrator, one of the videos of her singing is the narrator part, she seems pleased in the video but reluctant to share with Jono.

Reactions: 6
The Narrator is a great role in Joseph! I'm pleased for Emilia - though slightly surprised, as although I've championed her singing in the past, the Audition video did it no favours, I thought.

But I guess we shouldn't be comparing kids from the top stage schools with this local Stagecoach branch, Emilia may well be one of the best they have and I'm so happy for her - those kids need all the little bits of joy and pride in themselves they can have, with two such dreadful parents, I dislike them both hugely, I mean, they are absolutely awful in every way, aren't they?

Reactions: 26
The Narrator is a great role in Joseph! I'm pleased for Emilia - though slightly surprised, as although I've championed her singing in the past, the Audition video did it no favours, I thought.

But I guess we shouldn't be comparing kids from the top stage schools with this local Stagecoach branch, Emilia may well be one of the best they have and I'm so happy for her - those kids need all the little bits of joy and pride in themselves they can have, with two such dreadful parents, I dislike them both hugely, I mean, they are absolutely awful in every way, aren't they?
Wonderfully put.

Reactions: 9
If you listen to that TikTok of Jonathan bragging about E1 getting the role without taking in what he’s saying, he actually doesn’t care.
He is literally just using it for content knowing it will garner asslicking minion comments aka engagement.

Neither Anna or Jonathan actually genuinely care about the big or small wins of their children.
They only want the engagement/likes/validation the kids bring in on their social media profiles because they both have the personalities of a wet mop & will never and could never bring in the clicks themselves!

Reactions: 18
I think e1 actually wanted narrator, one of the videos of her singing is the narrator part, she seems pleased in the video but reluctant to share with Jono.
Probably because he can’t just be happy for her, every little achievement has to be made into content

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.