SacconeJolys #92 E2 hasn't got a clue, he is being objectified for a view

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no barrel he won't scrape or bandwagon he won't jump on for monetary gain. What a father, aided and abetted by his vain lazy wife. He is grotesque, what does he look like!!! That trucker cap and dressing gown combo is repellent.🤮

The fallout from their public social media 'lifestyle' will be catastrophic for those children.

Reactions: 17
What exercise is this supposed to be? Is this even an exercise? :LOL: Who are these “workout” posts for? Surely anyone interested in fitness wouldn't follow along with Anna's tepid movements. She looks ridiculous. It's satire at this point.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
What exercise is this supposed to be? Is this even an exercise? :LOL: Who are these “workout” posts for? Surely anyone interested in fitness wouldn't follow along with Anna's tepid movements. She looks ridiculous. It's satire at this point.

View attachment 2633059
And the daily time stamp. Anna if I had to share a bed with Jonathan I would be getting up at trh crack of dawn as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jonathan has talked about his ADHD before, I think even in that video where he did awful drawings on a whiteboard to share his life story. So it would not be a huge stretch that one of his children has it, too. But Emilia has not been diagnosed as far as we know, and he would milk that for all it's worth seeing as how they filmed her going for her dyscalculia test, and the results...

Reactions: 8
Oh please. He'd claim the Pope was his father if it brought in the views.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Jonathan has talked about his ADHD before, I think even in that video where he did awful drawings on a whiteboard to share his life story. So it would not be a huge stretch that one of his children has it, too. But Emilia has not been diagnosed as far as we know, and he would milk that for all it's worth seeing as how they filmed her going for her dyscalculia test, and the results...
Interesting thing about the story of my life is , Giselle didn't exist anywhere. Not did discalculia. Never did he mention that E2 was 'born in different body'.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Interesting thing about the story of my life is , Giselle didn't exist anywhere. Not did discalculia. Never did he mention that E2 was 'born in different body'.
I looked it up and the 'draw my life' video is from 10 years ago, so before E2 was even born.
He does mention his 'imaginary world' that he escaped to, and how it was filled with women, mum-figures, and would play with him and tell him they loved him.
He was then sent to a special school Saint Declan's. I thought he mentioned ADHD there, but he doesn't. I know he has said it before, and to be fair, he fits the diagnosis with all his jobs, and starting projects that he never finishes. The house is a mess because of it, too.
But to claim Emilia has it too, without a proper diagnosis, only because she colour codes? Her mum does that, too, as I'm sure a lot of her friends do.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I, gladly, have managed to avoid SJ content for ages (a sign of their accounts dying a slow and painful death I hope).
Then one has just popped up on my TikTok FYP, so I looked at the last few. What on EARTH has Jonathan done to his face?!! Looks like cheek filler, possible chin implant? He looks horrendous. Has this been discussed before?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I, gladly, have managed to avoid SJ content for ages (a sign of their accounts dying a slow and painful death I hope).
Then one has just popped up on my TikTok FYP, so I looked at the last few. What on EARTH has Jonathan done to his face?!! Looks like cheek filler, possible chin implant? He looks horrendous. Has this been discussed before?
I honestly don't think anyone looks at him closely enough to notice such things as he is so repulsive.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The video of E1 getting (or not) the Joseph results just came up on my FYP on TikTok and she's so done. I hope she has someone to talk to at school who can help get her out of there

Reactions: 12
The video of E1 getting (or not) the Joseph results just came up on my FYP on TikTok and she's so done. I hope she has someone to talk to at school who can help get her out of there
Those children need to be rescued from that pervert and the deranged mother.

Reactions: 18
Where are they off too now?
Quick trip to Ireland where they don't bother with any of the family, stay in a hotel and zoom back for Christmas
Or worse something gifted 🤔😬

Reactions: 7
Where are they off too now?
Quick trip to Ireland where they don't bother with any of the family, stay in a hotel and zoom back for Christmas
Or worse something gifted 🤔😬
They did not go last year, did they? Could not bag a free hotel stay...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.