SacconeJolys #92 E2 hasn't got a clue, he is being objectified for a view

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She prances around with that pink gym ball, she probably gets more exercise shopping in blue water - weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Real mature Matt…🙄 trying on a tutu in the middle of the shop floor, acting like a twit. It got worse, he decided to twerk infront of a clothing rack. Anna filming it all, another twit. It looks like he has taken a leaf out of Jonathan’s ‘All my friends are morons’ book. What an embarrassing pair.
E1927CB9-46D3-492E-802C-059A3E86659A.jpeg

12A2944F-841C-4AFB-9522-5851408E3AF1.jpeg
6542EF0D-FB2F-4BFF-9D2B-EF2AE7EB0651.jpeg

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
What an immature stupid twit. Since she can't laugh out loud due to botched botox, Anna must be giggling to her wits.

Reactions: 14
Since when is Emilia neurodivergent? He's claiming she is in a tik tok
Is she duck and neither is he, unless being a bleeping sociopath is considered neurodivergent, in which case he definitely is, but duck me he really will stoop to anything for views. 🤬
Edited to add e1 has dyscalculia so that's what he could be referring to but the way she behaved in that video lining up things in order and coulor coding are autistic traits which we've never heard them mention her do before, to someone coming across that video who didn't know them you would think she was on the spectrum (I hope I have worded that OK) and that's exactly what the sneaky bleep is hoping for. He's vile.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
He’s an utter disgrace! He literally can’t help himself from jumping on any bandwagon. He would have milked the hell out of this for ages if she actually was. He’s infuriating!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
What the heeeell was that TikTok? She is not neurodivergent or on the spectrum. Having a math disability (that one in particular)- my daughter has it. In old days they would say it was just “bad at math, or not in the genes”…. Well my daughter is officially diagnosed- and I can tell you that her math skills plummeted from POOR instruction between 1st and 8th grade. She never had a grasp of the foundation because of common core and lazy teachers. She’s also anemic and that can affect your ability to do math. No kidding.

What kind of protein does E1 get?? Did her parents ever help her do math during Covid?

She is not on the spectrum. She’s just not great at math. I can’t believe he’s implying she’s neurodivergent and then orchestrates her organizing GARBAGE FOOD by color.

What in the hell do they eat? It looks like a truck load of processed trash.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
FFS, he’s put in the comments that both him and Emilia are on the ADHD spectrum… he literally makes shut up daily! Aside from dyscalculia (which hasn’t been mentioned since, as it’s not s pull for views!) he’s never said ADHD before…

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Is she duck and neither is he, unless being a bleeping sociopath is considered neurodivergent, in which case he definitely is, but duck me he really will stoop to anything for views. 🤬
Edited to add e1 has dyscalculia so that's what he could be referring to but the way she behaved in that video lining up things in order and coulor coding are autistic traits which we've never heard them mention her do before, to someone coming across that video who didn't know them you would think she was on the spectrum (I hope I have worded that OK) and that's exactly what the sneaky bleep is hoping for. He's vile.
Oh wow is he admitting that Emilia is "broken"?

Reactions: 16
There is absolutely no way he should be throwing that word around for content purposes!
Yes she struggles with maths and thats okay but what he filmed comes across as mockery of those on the spectrum.
Only to then casually claim they both have ADHD obviously undiagnosed dyscalculia along with E2s colour blindness right after he transitioned.

Coincidence all of these become apparent after E2 failed to bring in the views.
I really hope j isn't resorting to creating medical issues.

Reactions: 20
There is absolutely no way he should be throwing that word around for content purposes!
Yes she struggles with maths and thats okay but what he filmed comes across as mockery of those on the spectrum.
Only to then casually claim they both have ADHD obviously undiagnosed dyscalculia along with E2s colour blindness right after he transitioned.

Coincidence all of these become apparent after E2 failed to bring in the views.
I really hope j isn't resorting to creating medical issues.
It’s kind of twisted (almost like Münchausen syndrome by proxy)… how he has to label his children SOOO much! Those poor children can’t just exist and grow into their own individual identity- they are pawns for Jon’s attention seeking social media “career”, and only matter if there’s a label for the parents to capitalize on.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Damaged joliar that’s the word you should use to describe all four of the children you and annal abuse

Reactions: 11
Just because she lined up things in color order doesn’t mean she is neurodivergent (clearly the buzz word of the week)

When I was her age (late 90s/early 00s) I had OCD traits, I would line things up like that & everything I did had to be even so if I ate a lolly it had to be two etc.
I grew out of that and also wasn’t outed online by my parents, I would literally not be speaking to them these days if they did.
I can’t imagine the heartache and disappointment these kids are going to have once they grow up!

Side note, where the duck is Anna in that clip?
No way she was home. She is so anal with the shopping, she would never allow that to happen lol.
Clearly out emotionally cheating on the gnome again with Matt!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2632171

Now he's saying he has ADHD!!
A person has ADHD, those with ADHD are not on a SPECTRUM. You demented F…..u.c.k.e.r. Jonathan. JOan’s parents should have kept him institutionalized. It’s criminal what this pervert is doing to his children and NO One in the children’s life seems to care.
I watched a short of Eduardo having his abusive mother spackle his face with makeup, that short is for Joanthe pervert’s fellow perverts on TT.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.