SacconeJolys #91 New tits, tummy & hairline, all paid for with the kids airtime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many more stories is Anna going to do pouting and giving the peace sign. FFS. She seriously needs to grow up. I’m becoming more and more angry with every story from both of the narcissistic dickwipes. Their kids are going to suffer so much because of the parents greed. As for this friendship with Matt is anyone questioning the integrity. Because the way she talks about him is like she’s in a relationship with him. I am so rattled by the idiots today!
Sorry for the rant 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So Anna very quietly tagged #gifted on the bottom of her post but the gross gnome made an undeclared ad and pretended they paid £500+.
Right 🙄

Do they realize that a lot of the backlash they get would disappear overnight if they stopped lying about everything and were genuine?
Well that and to stop exploiting the kids but it has to be small steps at a time for these pea brains.
Narcissists are literally so sick they don’t even know they’re sick and will never comprehend that they are so sick. We can try to make sense of it all day long and try to rationalize how they can change but they never will, they can not be helped. Impossible because they can not make that connection in their brain that they’re mentally ill. I just read that recent studies have shown narcissists actually lack physical brain matter in areas that make a person “a person” in regards to humanity and having a moral compass, empathy etc. it’s actually so disturbing.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Jonathan's latest is so obviously set up when will he start acting like an adult and leave the poor kid alone.
No child would be watching married at first sight during the day and suddenly blurt out "omg is she trans?" And " I want to be her" Unless instructed to do so from the clip it's not particularly obvious either.
Not to mention the controversy surrounding married at first sight and that particular bride.

Jonathan leave your kids be stop changing and directing them to earn views and money and go learn how to be a functioning adult

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Jonathan's latest is so obviously set up when will he start acting like an adult and leave the poor kid alone.
No child would be watching married at first sight during the day and suddenly blurt out "omg is she trans?" And " I want to be her" Unless instructed to do so from the clip it's not particularly obvious either.
Not to mention the controversy surrounding married at first sight and that particular bride.

Jonathan leave your kids be stop changing and directing them to earn views and money and go learn how to be a functioning adult
yeah, it's utterly shameful. getting the kids to ham it up with badly scripted lines like that.

Reactions: 16
What is Matt's story?! Like do we know much about his separation? Just saw his vid going on about not having the kids two weekends in a row he's like seductively eating strawberries then walking around the kitchen in his undies😏

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

I didn’t think his acting could be any worse than the color blind glasses ad. I mean I guess I don’t blame the kid because it’s Jonathan forcing them to do it. That’s what Eduardo wants to be? A plastic looking human with bolt on tits? ….ohhhh so like his mum? Anyone but his Dad lol

Reactions: 18
She had her 6 week post op check up yesterday and straight back to exercising this morning! Like Christmas morning for her🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I didn’t think his acting could be any worse than the color blind glasses ad. I mean I guess I don’t blame the kid because it’s Jonathan forcing them to do it. That’s what Eduardo wants to be? A plastic looking human with bolt on tits? ….ohhhh so like his mum? Anyone but his Dad lol
I thought exactly the same thing. If the disgusting gnome is hoping for an acting career for his beloved Edie, I'm afraid this is one avenue that he can't manipulate. That whole scenario with MAFS was wildly inappropriate for a 10 year old to view and the acting was shockingly bad.

Reactions: 9
If they start to do auditions, they will be wildly disappointed. The kids are not that talented, and have not had the training other kids will have had by this age. Just because your creepy AF dad has been filming you all your life does not mean you belong in front of a camera or on stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That outfit :sick: and she looks so in love with herself. :rolleyes:

1695740176365.png

also it looks like a filter to me.

1695740245055.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Soooo.. the good doctor gave her the OK and she did her work out as soon as she got home? During the day? Without having to go to bed super early, and getting up at 5? I thought that was impossible, not a choice to check out of family and responsibility....?

Reactions: 19
Who works out with a face full of make up
! It shows how little Effort she puts in as there is not one bead of sweat on her face after🤣

Reactions: 13
So she is trying to say she is below her wedding weight, when she was a lot skinnier, and in full blown ED mode? Great stuff, Anna, what an inspiration you are.
i think Anna was trying to say “look at my nails before and after a manicure”

i honestly don’t think she is clever enough to try and say anything else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.