SacconeJolys #91 New tits, tummy & hairline, all paid for with the kids airtime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it was asked but why was E2 giving a tour of emilias room routing through her wardrobe and belongings?
Yes Emilia probably knew about it but that doesn't make it any less weird nor does E2 talking about prom dresses or stealing emilias clothes" because that's what little sisters are for??
That why they wear clothes that look to be alessias?

Reactions: 8
My guess would be for E1 Jonathan probably buys her things on her computer whatever games she plays cause she seems a bit addicted to the computer so seems easy for him to bribe her that way
E2 seems to love any bit of attention wanting the camera on him so probably doesn’t take much bribing
A1 bless her seems very anxious and probably would be afraid to even say no to being filmed so I’d be surprised if he asks her she’s probably just told what to do and listens copying E2 usually
A2 as he’s also quite young he probably doesn’t really understand YouTube/TikTok so when he’s being filmed they probably don’t ask him if it’s ok they just tell him what to say but they probably give him sweets to keep him interested

Poor kids it’s sad to think about how this is their life and they’ve no idea how they’ve been exploited.
Yet the majority of comments on their Tik Toks are praising these two lazy, exploitative “parents” to the skies, mainly Jono for being such a great dad and “supporting”Edie so well. Do the people commenting ever stop to think that these parents don’t work at all, that every aspect of their lifestyle is off the back of their conceived for content offspring?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Can you please post the thread of the communing w campbells?? Ive been HORRIFIED at some of the stuff they post. The livestreaming of their kids getting ready for school is one of the creepiest things ive seen online. Ive tried to find their thread on here but no luck !
I’m not sure how to link another thread on here? It’s called communing with the campbells

Reactions: 1
duck me Anna’s started with the workout videos again. As a qualified personal trainer I find them very awkward to watch. Her form is absolute bleeping tit. I’d be embarrassed if I was Lucy Wyndham Read having that narcissistic witch tagging me in workout videos.

Reactions: 21
Yet the majority of comments on their Tik Toks are praising these two lazy, exploitative “parents” to the skies, mainly Jono for being such a great dad and “supporting”Edie so well. Do the people commenting ever stop to think that these parents don’t work at all, that every aspect of their lifestyle is off the back of their conceived for content offspring?
This appears so because Jono is deleting the comments and only leaving the ones praising him 😕

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Please watch Blaire whites latest you tube named
Jazz Jennings, the trans kid tragedy America claps for .

Heartbreaking

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I use to watch I am Jazz and I felt sorry for her, I had a feeling at the time that she was going to regret it when she is older.

Reactions: 4
When Stacey Dooley asked Jonathan how would he feel about pedophiles watching his children and Jonathan’s only response was “is it a bad thing?”. How he is still allowed to make content is disgusting and I will never understand how any of their fans can defend him and Anna. They’re defending and supporting a man who doesn’t see a problem with pedophilia!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
When Stacey Dooley asked Jonathan how would he feel about pedophiles watching his children and Jonathan’s only response was “is it a bad thing?”. How he is still allowed to make content is disgusting and I will never understand how any of their fans can defend him and Anna. They’re defending and supporting a man who doesn’t see a problem with pedophilia!
In his sick mind, they are not touching his children, so it's OK.... And who knows, he might be making some profit on the side...

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Jazz is an unfortunate example of the dangers of taking puberty blockers too early. She’s had so many complications from the bottom
Surgery simply because she never went through puberty. You need puberty to happen in order to transition physically successfully.
I hope they will be frank honest with Edie about this. I seriously doubt it.

Reactions: 7
Jazz is an unfortunate example of the dangers of taking puberty blockers too early. She’s had so many complications from the bottom
Surgery simply because she never went through puberty. You need puberty to happen in order to transition physically successfully.
I hope they will be frank honest with Edie about this. I seriously doubt it.
From what we’ve seen (and I really hope this isn’t the case) Edie wanted to transition because they wanted to twirl in dresses, have long hair, and didn’t like ‘boy’ sport, like football. It appears to all be external things to look ‘girly’ and now jonny and Anna are making edie into an extreme version of what they think a trans person is like. It’s crop tops, pink (they’re colourblind though, right? Oh that’s been forgotten!) pouting and provocative dancing and lip synching. Now I’m not saying edie needs to know everything about changes in peoples bodies during pubert, but they are going to be in for a shock. I think they’re painting a picture that when they are older, she’ll be exactly like her sisters, and there’s no huge surgery, physical and psychological barriers to cross and in certain edie has been told she will be able to carry a baby. I don’t think jonny and Anna have considered the impact of teen hormones, without the addition of a child potentially being born in the wrong body from who they identify as. We know he can’t wait for emilia o be a teen, cos he’s a sick fucker, but it’s going to be a challenge for edie to see her sister becoming a teen in a few years. If edie is who they say, I hope they’ve done more than ONE appointment on Harley street. They seem to have spent more on a mommy makeover and his ridiculous second hair transplant 😤😤😤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In Anna's latest Ig stories.

Anna is filming Alessia singing about her new best friend (I think)? all whilst in the background Andrea is climbing onto the kitchen bench then standing on the high kitchen bench, moving about and dancing whilst he is on the very edge, in a precarious situation. Anna doesn't even flinch, just carries on, business as usual, finding it all normal, and mind you, its not the first time he has done this, he has done this before, this is obviously a normal occurrence in that house. Its beggars belief really.

I felt so sorry for Alessia cause she was giving it her all, then thruout, Anna swung the camera to film Andrea. Alessia noticed and then moved with the camera to where Andrea was so she could continue her song. But of course Anna just used Alessia for content and hadn't the slightest bit of interest in Alessia and what she was singing, only where she could find content of who was outdoing the other and once Alessia finished her song you could hear anna cackling in the background then snorted laughing just as Alessia was finishing. I got the impression Alessia took it to heart and looked a little hurt. Anna is a bleeping witch, she doesn't deserve those kids. And I haven't even said anything about Andrea holding a dinner knife yet, he took out of the dishwasher to put away, but was swinging it around and followed Alessia into the dog room with the knife still in hand, and only after Anna got her content, decided to tell him to put the knife down. How is she in charge of those kids! It's just staggering what goes on in that house.

83FBE8D3-C2EE-4F91-B91D-2B341E627257.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
In Anna's latest Ig stories.

Anna is filming Alessia singing about her new best friend (I think)? all whilst in the background Andrea is climbing onto the kitchen bench then standing on the high kitchen bench, moving about and dancing whilst he is on the very edge, in a precarious situation. Anna doesn't even flinch, just carries on, business as usual, finding it all normal, and mind you, its not the first time he has done this, he has done this before, this is obviously a normal occurrence in that house. Its beggars belief really.

I felt so sorry for Alessia cause she was giving it her all, then thruout, Anna swung the camera to film Andrea. Alessia noticed and then moved with the camera to where Andrea was so she could continue her song. But of course Anna just used Alessia for content and hadn't the slightest bit of interest in Alessia and what she was singing, only where she could find content of who was outdoing the other and once Alessia finished her song you could hear anna cackling in the background then snorted laughing just as Alessia was finishing. I got the impression Alessia took it to heart and looked a little hurt. Anna is a bleeping witch, she doesn't deserve those kids. And I haven't even said anything about Andrea holding a dinner knife yet, he took out of the dishwasher to put away, but was swinging it around and followed Alessia into the dog room with the knife still in hand, and only after Anna got her content, decided to tell him to put the knife down. How is she in charge of those kids! It's just staggering what goes on in that house.

View attachment 2484346
It’s awful poor alessia. Always neglected. Since she was born I remember jono carrying her whole day strapped on his chest as newborn Anna never cared. Alessia will get far with her sweet personality and beautiful look. Anna should not had kids ever.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I have a feeling that Alessia will move in with Erika when she's 18.........

Reactions: 8
Alessia is by far the sweetest and most appealing of their children, yet they don't seem to see it?! so unfair the way she ALWAYS gets sidelined in favour of 'our TRANS daughter' :rolleyes: or 'Anna's favourite' A2, who is unendearing. Poor little A1, and she seems to have a nice personality too from what we see.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.