SacconeJolys #91 New tits, tummy & hairline, all paid for with the kids airtime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why have they never taught Andrea to eat properly? Anytime he’s eating (which she’s obsessed with recording 🤢) he shoves whatever (usually sugar filled) and can’t actually close his mouth so has to put his fingers on it to stop it falling out. It’s disgusting.
yes, he’s a child, but he’s not a baby. He’s 5. It’s not like he’s not used to chocolate and it’s a treat so he’s excitedly chomping away, as he has chocolate constantly. It’s the open mouth chewing and smearing that’s awful. BTW Anna, I’m critising YOU, not your child. If he’s not been taught how to eat and present himself, then he won’t realise. Of course young children end up with food around their mouths, but the fact he’s shoving it in, like he hasn’t eaten for days, isn’t good. If you don’t do it out of consideration for your child, think about the other children (and staff- I ate lunch with my reception class most days, as a way to encourage their social skills and also to help with table manners and assist them with cutting skills and also encouraging them to eat rather than leaving loads and being hungry later) They have to eat their food, whilst watching him eat with his mouth open, and food everywhere!
I know theres loads to call them out on, but this is something seemingly minor that actually affects him as kids might not want to sit next him.
STOP POSTING PHOTOS OF LUNCH DATES, bleeping MANIFESTATION BOARDS, and LACK LUSTRE “WORKOUTS” AND FOCUS ON NURTURING AND TEACHING YOUR CHILDREN. I bet the poor kid is still on pull ups at night 🥹
Never shame a child being in pull-ups overnight.
There's a chemical in the brain that sends signals to the bladder and bowel. Often boys don't reach that milestone until age 7 or even older. That is not Andrea's fault

Reactions: 17
Mr pweirdo strikes again.

Poor Emilia. Her facial expression, demeanor and her body language says it all. She has clearly been coerced to do this video cause she looks like she would rather be anywhere else on this planet but on his bare naked smelly chest. His looks like such a creep.

He could of put a top on at the very least or how about not doing the tiktok at all, or how about leaving emilia alone and stop forcing her to participate in anything, full stop, especially where she is required to put her head on his chest with no top on. wtf! This clip of him with her in this manner makes my skin crawl, it looks so very wrong.

View attachment 2475782
Obliviously the sicko is posting for his “friends” to get off on man child love. Those children are doomed.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Why have they never taught Andrea to eat properly? Anytime he’s eating (which she’s obsessed with recording 🤢) he shoves whatever (usually sugar filled) and can’t actually close his mouth so has to put his fingers on it to stop it falling out. It’s disgusting.
yes, he’s a child, but he’s not a baby. He’s 5. It’s not like he’s not used to chocolate and it’s a treat so he’s excitedly chomping away, as he has chocolate constantly. It’s the open mouth chewing and smearing that’s awful. BTW Anna, I’m critising YOU, not your child. If he’s not been taught how to eat and present himself, then he won’t realise. Of course young children end up with food around their mouths, but the fact he’s shoving it in, like he hasn’t eaten for days, isn’t good. If you don’t do it out of consideration for your child, think about the other children (and staff- I ate lunch with my reception class most days, as a way to encourage their social skills and also to help with table manners and assist them with cutting skills and also encouraging them to eat rather than leaving loads and being hungry later) They have to eat their food, whilst watching him eat with his mouth open, and food everywhere!
I know theres loads to call them out on, but this is something seemingly minor that actually affects him as kids might not want to sit next him.
STOP POSTING PHOTOS OF LUNCH DATES, bleeping MANIFESTATION BOARDS, and LACK LUSTRE “WORKOUTS” AND FOCUS ON NURTURING AND TEACHING YOUR CHILDREN. I bet the poor kid is still on pull ups at night 🥹
You only have to look at Anastasia Kingsnorth’s brother to see what will happen if you don’t teach a child how to eat properly when they’re young. Kid is 9 and eats how you described above! It’s actually so worrying that these parents can’t even teach their kids something this basic!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’ve seen the family you’re referring to! I totally agree. The kids call their dad “campo”? The mom is up her own arse and the kids have zero manners. Absolute tit show! I’ve looked here for a thread on them but can’t find anything.
I’ve tagged you in their thread. It’s called communing with the campbells
---
Never shame a child being in pull-ups overnight.
There's a chemical in the brain that sends signals to the bladder and bowel. Often boys don't reach that milestone until age 7 or even older. That is not Andrea's fault
How am I shaming Andrea? I’ve clearly stated in then post that none of this is his fault! I’m aware of bladder and bowel issues, I’ve had a stoma for a long time. There’s multiple videos of them potty training him, which in itself is awful. I just can’t image either Jonny or Anna having the patience to put the effort into supporting him if he’s struggling. This is the woman who left her babies cot full of sick/poop and left the cleaner/housekeeper to sort. If he isn’t dry at night and there are medical or psychological reasons why, then can you imagine them taking him to the gp or getting a referral to CAHMS? We all know they would have made a YouTube series on it “Poor baby visits doctor #staydryatnight” (this is said with jest, but something they would say)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Teased a massive “teen” bedroom reveal and that’s the best he could come up with? The content is getting lazier by the day!
(At least she got some privacy & he didn’t go through everything on camera, so that’s a plus)

But of course he had to tease the fact E1 may have a boyfriend (Did he get permisson from that kids parents? Doubtful)
Then gets E2 to allude to it as well. Gross.

And why get E2 to finish off E1’s room reveal? Needed to get E2’s exploitation hours up for the week?
Couldn’t he just of waited an hour or so until she was free?
Nope gotta cause a fight and pump out the boring content in between all the reposted old drivel. JFC.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’ve tagged you in their thread. It’s called communing with the campbells
---

How am I shaming Andrea? I’ve clearly stated in then post that none of this is his fault! I’m aware of bladder and bowel issues, I’ve had a stoma for a long time. There’s multiple videos of them potty training him, which in itself is awful. I just can’t image either Jonny or Anna having the patience to put the effort into supporting him if he’s struggling. This is the woman who left her babies cot full of sick/poop and left the cleaner/housekeeper to sort. If he isn’t dry at night and there are medical or psychological reasons why, then can you imagine them taking him to the gp or getting a referral to CAHMS? We all know they would have made a YouTube series on it “Poor baby visits doctor #staydryatnight” (this is said with jest, but something they would say)
As another person has pointed out a 5 year old not bring dry at night is not abnormal. It certainly doesn’t merit a CAHMs referral.

Reactions: 6
Creepville.
Says alot about jonathan with how many of these types of comments he replies to along with the ones who praise him when they shouldn't
They could be grown adults calling the kids these things and yet he sees nothing wrong and encourages it

• Angry
  • Sick
Says alot about jonathan with how many of these types of comments he replies to along with the ones who praise him when they shouldn't
They could be grown adults calling the kids these things and yet he sees nothing wrong and encourages it
Because he is disgusting creep and a shockingly bad parent who sells his kids lives for money :mad:

• Angry
I had to do a double take when I saw Anna's finger pointing at the coffee cause her nail looks like a claw! It looks weird. Is that her actual nail or are they false nails, the nail looks so narrow like a claw.

1D368F3D-0E3B-4822-834C-20D5B2F42D5B.jpeg
DBBDEE89-5927-48B4-ABB0-E3E56B23A725.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
As another person has pointed out a 5 year old not bring dry at night is not abnormal. It certainly doesn’t merit a CAHMs referral.
Depends on the reason behind it. If it’s a medical issue, for example he has a medical problem with his bladder, or a fear of going to the toilet, then a referral is definitely necessary

Reactions: 1
Why is that child constantly in trousers so tight thousands of people can make out his genitals. Every bleeping video. This family are bleeping mentally ill, there is something seriously odd and creepy about it.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Why is that child constantly in trousers so tight thousands of people can make out his genitals. Every bleeping video. This family are bleeping mentally ill, there is something seriously odd and creepy about it.
They must be doing it on purpose at this point.
Rarely in joggers, appropriate shorts or bigger clothes to allow privacy.
Half the clothes E2 wears looks like they'd fit alessia and are either half way up his legs or barely reach his belly button no accident for that to happen every time.

Jonathan obviously thinks to be a girl you need long hair, crop tops and too small tight trousers and obsessions with everything pink
No jono just no.
---

• Sick
Reactions: 25
This. Is. Spot. On!!
You bet that Jonny and Anna will say she’s transphobic, because they won’t actually listen to what she’s saying. Remember when Maddy Lucy Dann actually spoke to him on a TikTok live and asked him so many insightful questions and yet he didn’t listen and tried to make out they were too educated because they are a doctor and tried to turn the whole thing as if maddy was the bad person? He just won’t ever learn or change, as far as he is concerned he is ALWAYS right.
@Pkbeenie can I just apologise for my response to you earlier? You’re right, I shouldn’t have brought up the fact that Andrea might still be in pull-ups. I wasn’t intentionally making that into a taboo or bad subject, and it is likely he’s just not there yet. I do think Anna and Jonny are very lazy when it comes to anything like this though. Sorry again 😘

Reactions: 13
I went down a Tik Tok rabbit hole earlier after watching the Tik Tok someone posted earlier. I came upon a clip of the time they interviewed a previous troll. He was saying how she reported one of his channels and the channel got pulled and their only source of income was gone and it took years to recover ( I'm paraphrasing) . He was really angry and trying to contain it but then Anna goes, all airy fairy "oh I remember that". Like it can't have been that big of a deal when it took Anna a hot minute to actually recall the incident when he was making it sound like the "troll" was responsible for him not being able to feed his family and pay the mortgage.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
There’s a new family callled communing with the campbells. Dad is so creepy, videos his daughters getting up, makes lewd comments and posts half naked images… he’s on a parr with Jonny. Plus their mum is a teacher, yet allows this! Crazy
Can you please post the thread of the communing w campbells?? Ive been HORRIFIED at some of the stuff they post. The livestreaming of their kids getting ready for school is one of the creepiest things ive seen online. Ive tried to find their thread on here but no luck !

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Emilia is clearly giving signs she doesn’t want to be in videos or TikToks anymore. It’s written all over her face.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.