SacconeJolys #91 New tits, tummy & hairline, all paid for with the kids airtime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever he does this, I hope he does it in order to get more 'engagement' from people trying to correct him, and he is not actually this stupid, but I know better, really ...

• Angry
Reactions: 8
“Living as a girl” maybe Jonathan is more self aware than I think and he knows what he’s doing is wrong but doesn’t care cause he gets his jollies this way.

Reactions: 6
Those Insta stories of Anna’s on the way to Stagecoach makes them all look like they don’t know each other or live together.
IDK, the vibes seem really weird to me. Like acquaintances not family, even the kids.

Reactions: 7
Those Insta stories of Anna’s on the way to Stagecoach makes them all look like they don’t know each other or live together.
IDK, the vibes seem really weird to me. Like acquaintances not family, even the kids.
Omg, YES!!! Anna at the start, eye bleeping the camera, then then all coming out as is their ee strangers. My kids would be either chatting, laughing, messing, or arguing 😜 The more I think about them, the more I think they’re robots…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Help help, someone ate all the pink smarties, a troll movie and a Barbie doll and now they've vomited and it looks like this ⬇⬇
Screenshot_20230924_151841_com.instagram.android_edit_281969915469995.jpg

WTF, how old are they? A vision board! 😂😂😂 (Not slating vision boards, but just this lame attempt)
So excited to learn what their new Collab/eternal flop is going to be. Isn't it going to be a podcast? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Help help, someone ate all the pink smarties, a troll movie and a Barbie doll and now they've vomited and it looks like this ⬇⬇
View attachment 2469778

WTF, how old are they? A vision board! 😂😂😂 (Not slating vision boards, but just this lame attempt)
So excited to learn what their new Collab/eternal flop is going to be. Isn't it going to be a podcast? 🤔
I refuse to believe this was made by two adults in their mid 30s 😳 It looks more like something e2 would make to prove how much of a girl he is.
And what exactly is the vision meant to be I don't get it 😂 but then again I don't get exploiting your children either so 🤷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2469778

What. The duck????
Seriously. What the duck. Are they trolling us? They have to be. This cannot, cannot be real. By 2 grown ass adults with children? That’s enough internet for me today

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2469778

imagine having 6 dogs and 4 kids and still having this much time on your hands :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So the tiktoks about the little chef place (or little chief if your Jono) - Anna's put gifted on hers but no sign of any ad declares on Jonathan's. Shouldn't they both be declaring if they're both posting about it?

Reactions: 9
Never once has Anna sat down with her children and done any type of Arts & Crafts project, nor does she allow them to do it on their own, because it would be too messy for her. But she'll spend the entire day with her bestie making this pink monstrosity. She is such a hypocrite. The children are such an after thought in that house. They are locked away in the playroom with their ipads and only shown attention when they are needed for filming.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Never once has Anna sat down with her children and done any type of Arts & Crafts project, nor does she allow them to do it on their own, because it would be too messy for her. But she'll spend the entire day with her bestie making this pink monstrosity. She is such a hypocrite. The children are such an after thought in that house. They are locked away in the playroom with their ipads and only shown attention when they are needed for filming.
She’s not maternal at all she should never of had kids

Reactions: 18
She’s not maternal at all she should never of had kids
I remember she always said she didn't want to have kids back in the very early days of her channel. And then, bam. I really don't know how Jonathan managed to convince her to have four. Was it just greed?

Reactions: 15
Jonny is reposting the cringy singing videos of Emilia, she will 100% be embarrassed about these soon, if not already. The fact that he’s likely telling her she’s going to be on stage is concerning. He also put in the comment that Edie wants to do screen acting… again, unless they’re looking for a precocious child who does exaggerated facial expressions and pouts, it’s not going to happen! It also got me thinking… it wouldn’t surprise me if Jonny told Edie they had been cast in a tv show, but they had to be trans, so edie thinks this whole thing is an act. Sounds crazy, but when you think about how fucked up the family is, it’s likely! It’s such a shame that edie is constantly posing in photos, so unnatural and odd for a child to always be doing that. But then you look at their mother and she does the same…

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I remember she always said she didn't want to have kids back in the very early days of her channel. And then, bam. I really don't know how Jonathan managed to convince her to have four. Was it just greed?
Honestly how he convinced her to have 4 is crazy I don’t know how he did it but maybe like you said the greed took over and all she saw was the money that would be rolling in rather than focusing on the responsibility of looking after children. She isn’t maternal so it’s clearly never once crossed her mind that children deserve to be loved and truly wanted so she doesn’t care their emotional needs haven’t been met. They also had nannies so she probably got so used to someone else taking on the work load and responsibility of looking after the kids so having a baby wasn’t a stressful thing for her cause she didn’t have to do much. Jonathan only cares about making money off those kids too so I feel bad for the kids stuck with parents like them.

Reactions: 13
When more time is spent on the embellishing you know the ✨ vision ✨ is absolute bullshite!
Thanks for the laugh you absolute clowns 😂

———

If a talent scout was to go to one of their Stagecoach performances, E1 & E2 would be one of the last to get a gig.
I’m sorry but Jonathan has created a monster with E2. That behavior is not cute, normal or professional.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2469778

She's a 12 year old having her very first crush. No way is this an adult woman and mother of 4 kids who did this about her 'gay bff'....
---
Honestly how he convinced her to have 4 is crazy I don’t know how he did it but maybe like you said the greed took over and all she saw was the money that would be rolling in rather than focusing on the responsibility of looking after children. She isn’t maternal so it’s clearly never once crossed her mind that children deserve to be loved and truly wanted so she doesn’t care their emotional needs haven’t been met. They also had nannies so she probably got so used to someone else taking on the work load and responsibility of looking after the kids so having a baby wasn’t a stressful thing for her cause she didn’t have to do much. Jonathan only cares about making money off those kids too so I feel bad for the kids stuck with parents like them.
He convinced her to have 1, so then she wanted 2. He then convinced her to have the 3rd, so she had to have 4. Anna doesn't like uneven numbers. My guess is growing up with 2 sisters and 2 half-brothers really did not agree with her.. Poor Anna.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just don't get the angle Anna and Matt are going for other than looking like dills. I mean, this airhead, juvenile, childish behaviour from them isn't engaging, likeable or appealing, especially for their age, it's downright embarrassing and off-putting. I just can't believe Matt has made a conscious decision to associate himself with these fools and this is what he wants his social media footprint to be, and out of all people, them! If he can't recognise how bad they are for all the obvious reasons, then he deserves what he gets.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I just don't get the angle Anna and Matt are going for other than looking like dills. I mean, this airhead, juvenile, childish behaviour from them isn't engaging, likeable or appealing, especially for their age, it's downright embarrassing and off-putting. I just can't believe Matt has made a conscious decision to associate himself with these fools and this is what he wants his social media footprint to be, and out of all people, them! If he can't recognise how bad they are for all the obvious reasons, then he deserves what he gets.
It’s odd that they’re both like this. It feels so performative and also like neither has had a friend before. I wonder if Matt had a bit of a glow up (I mean he’s gone too far!) and was maybe a shy kid with no mates. Regardless their behaviour together is strange. Making mood boards that look like a child has done it? Crazy! Where were their army of kids whilst this was happening???? If they were at school then most stay at home mums are doing more productive things than getting glitter and sparkle and sticking it to a piece of pink card!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.