SacconeJolys #91 New tits, tummy & hairline, all paid for with the kids airtime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they were doing a project for Emilia but no they are making a ‘manifestation ’ board🙄🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought they were doing a project for Emilia but no they are making a ‘manifestation ’ board🙄🥱
Crikey I just made these with my 17-18yr old students as they about to embark on their career ventures going off to uni and finding work 😂 Do we suspect these two are doing the same now as reality has finally set in that they are both unemployed and running out of £££ …

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jono just reposted one of his Giselle videos 😂😂😂😂😂
So pathetic.

Meanwhile Matt is full on exploiting his kid talking about his breakup.

Is there anyone sane left in Surrey? 🤔

Reactions: 10
It’s as simple as Jonathan is a child abuser, all those kids will be fucked up mentally and maybe physically because no one stops him. The stupid video with Eduardo in a wig is supposed to be Jonathan back in the day when he was a creepy pervert who like to wear his own sisters panties…Emilia is supposed to be jizzel…who is also Jonathan? Who knows lol

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The child abuser Jono/Giselle will no doubt have video when his abused child Eduardo will be going to the same “Hair Replacement” clinic as his child abusing man/child father. The “red headed step child” didn’t take those photos…Cupie doll Anal…..Joan the controller of your life and your children is a child abusing criminal. Eduardo is a abused programmed BOY. It’s time his delusional mother sees that bald tattooed disgusting little gnome needs to be reported.

Reactions: 18
Totally off topic but tik tok showed me the one where she mourned the loss of her gel nails…. She showed her car number plate….. checked it… if you read this guys. You need to tax it! Just a friendly reminder! :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The child abuser Jono/Giselle will no doubt have video when his abused child Eduardo will be going to the same “Hair Replacement” clinic as his child abusing man/child father. The “red headed step child” didn’t take those photos…Cupie doll Anal…..Joan the controller of your life and your children is a child abusing criminal. Eduardo is a abused programmed BOY. It’s time his delusional mother sees that bald tattooed disgusting little gnome needs to be reported.
She won't.

Reactions: 5
Yes.

She is part of the problem. They are in it together, She is just as problematic. No loving and caring mother with a moral compass would allow anyone let alone their own father subject their kids with such abuse and set their children up for a myriad of mental health problems. I agree with you, something needs to be done, its long overdue.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As a society we will look back on these family vloggers, destroying their childrens lives for money and wonder why it was allowed happen.:(

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Totally off topic but tik tok showed me the one where she mourned the loss of her gel nails…. She showed her car number plate….. checked it… if you read this guys. You need to tax it! Just a friendly reminder! :)
Her car tax is always overdue, every single time. With all those calendars and diaries she apparently has, you would think she would remember.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The dweeb is now trying to promote his bargain basement book… again. Apparently it’s got a renewed interest. According to jonny, not enough people got to hear his story the first time around, due to releasing it at the wrong time… You keep telling yourself that, Jonny. It’s because it was a crock of tit, promoted creating imaginary worlds instead of seeking mental health, described what appears to be DID, without having any diagnosis and treatment, as well as doing a terrible job doing interviews! Remember him saying that Edies story wasn’t his to tell and Edie wasn’t going to have a label? Then weeks later, he threw a gender reveal party, shared Edies new name and turned Edie into a provocative wannabes drag act? (It’s actually scary how much edie looks like Anna on the stories she shared where Edie used a filter)
What’s the betting, Giselle will come back to fruition soon? He’ll be walking down the high street with his black tutu and special bum leggings, handing out free copies of his book in the hope they’ll share it… the only thing they’ll share is how bleeping creepy he is.
On a side note, jonny made out HE went to pride after discovering Surrey had one. Erm, no. Your wife went with her bestie, and edie tagged along

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When are these lot going to be canceled the sooner the better I wish the dispatches were about them and all those influencers who use there kids

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Was Anna always a total moron.. it's like she is more interested in her "5 minute" best friend and making ridiculous tic toks than actually being a responsible adult and taking some action to stop the continuous exploitation .

Reactions: 14
We've been wondering that since Emilia was a toddler.
I didn't know of them back then. I came late to the Saccone Jolys. My interest in them was piqued when I heard a dreadful radio interview Jono gave. He was obnoxious :rolleyes: and I went looking to see who this creep was.

Makes it even worse that it has been going on so long and doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon.

Reactions: 10
I didn't know of them back then. I came late to the Saccone Jolys. My interest in them was piqued when I heard a dreadful radio interview Jono gave. He was obnoxious :rolleyes: and I went looking to see who this creep was.

Makes it even worse that it has been going on so long and doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon.
A lot of people on here having been trying for years to get them shut down. But they are like teflon. There's been so many scandals over the years. The one that sticks out the most is admitting that they punished a very young Alessia with cold showers when she smeared poo in her cot. Joan's hands were white when he brought her back
It was obvious how cold the water was. Anna admitted she couldn't do it herself. After the backlash they fought back and said the water was lukewarm.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.