SacconeJolys #91 New tits, tummy & hairline, all paid for with the kids airtime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of people on here having been trying for years to get them shut down. But they are like teflon. There's been so many scandals over the years. The one that sticks out the most is admitting that they punished a very young Alessia with cold showers when she smeared poo in her cot. Joan's hands were white when he brought her back
It was obvious how cold the water was. Anna admitted she couldn't do it herself. After the backlash they fought back and said the water was lukewarm.
Je*us if they weren't cancelled after the shower punishment, no wonder that repellent creep thinks he is invincible. I absolutely loathe him. :sick: :mad:

Reactions: 16
When did alessia show interest in stage coach??
She is shy prefers to stay in the background self soothing can't help but think they want the kids out of the house as much as possible so he can creep and Anna can spend every minute with bestie matt.
Even that video was mainly edie whilst talking about alessia.

And A1 is not your 3rd daughter jono nothing can change that fact.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Anna doing the school run - RIVETING content. Said no one. We all do it Anna!
I was expecting it to be a bad voice over of "I pack the kids lunches and water bottles and then I do their hair and then we wave goodbye to dad as we drive off"
It was just awkward silence...at least put some music behind it Anna

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Je*us if they weren't cancelled after the shower punishment, no wonder that repellent creep thinks he is invincible. I absolutely loathe him. :sick: :mad:
There have been plenty of moments before that that should have got them cancelled. The rape joke, for instance. It lost Anna her 'job' as a columnist for the Asda magazine, but not much else happened.

The live chat also comes to mind. He promised to call viewers, resulting in lots of underaged girls posting their phone numbers in the chat. He then picked one to come on video with him, telling her to make sure she 'looked nice'. And where was all this? Oh, and adult website, resulting in lots of those girls being harrassed by disgusting blokes.

I am still surprised no stories came out after his cycling meet-up with his 'fans', which turned out to be only girls if I remember correctly. He had it set up with a guide that would take them through the area, and oopsss, he got lost with just a small group of them.... I guess he had them all sign an NDA, or else I am sure we would have heard more.

How Gleam did not dump their arses any sooner, I have no idea. They seemed a liability from the very start.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
There have been plenty of moments before that that should have got them cancelled. The rape joke, for instance. It lost Anna her 'job' as a columnist for the Asda magazine, but not much else happened.

The live chat also comes to mind. He promised to call viewers, resulting in lots of underaged girls posting their phone numbers in the chat. He then picked one to come on video with him, telling her to make sure she 'looked nice'. And where was all this? Oh, and adult website, resulting in lots of those girls being harrassed by disgusting blokes.

I am still surprised no stories came out after his cycling meet-up with his 'fans', which turned out to be only girls if I remember correctly. He had it set up with a guide that would take them through the area, and oopsss, he got lost with just a small group of them.... I guess he had them all sign an NDA, or else I am sure we would have heard more.

How Gleam did not dump their arses any sooner, I have no idea. They seemed a liability from the very start.
I wonder how old those girls are now? Maybe in their 20’s? I truly hope he didn’t do anything untoward with/to them, perhaps if they were in small group prevented anything from happening. God forbid if it was him and one girl. I dread to think. I didn’t know of them back then, I remember seeing them on This Morning and being really creeped out by him. How did the Emily Roses become so obsessed and “friends” with them?
I do wonder, if further down the line, when he gets caught out (and he will) who will come out of the woodwork and say “I was always suspicious of him…” (I’m not talking about people who get the courage to go to authorities about an SA that’s happened prior. I know all too well how traumatic everything about that is)
I’m talking about their ex manager, Alfie and Zoe, Anals friends (the ones she was besties with for a week) even her family. I don’t know how anyone can sit back and not say anything. This is far more than just him/them being an odd family. There are so many incidents that we have seen, so I can’t imagine what footage/incidents have happened that were not privy to.
Whilst I appreciate speaking up is difficult, I absolutely know I would. I suspect the above people maybe did speak up and got shot down or all relationships with cut off. Still baffling though

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I believe the only way this will stop is if there is a change of law nationally. We should be campaigning, writing to our MP’s pushing for them to look at this issue and ban the use of children to make money for their parents on the internet,

• Heart
Reactions: 28
When did alessia show interest in stage coach??
She is shy prefers to stay in the background self soothing can't help but think they want the kids out of the house as much as possible so he can creep and Anna can spend every minute with bestie matt.
Even that video was mainly edie whilst talking about alessia.

And A1 is not your 3rd daughter jono nothing can change that fact.
Why was she there for 4 hours? How old is she - I thought the little ones only did 90 minutes? Odd that she didn't wear the stage coach uniform like the others or at least just black - her outfit and sandals dont look practical for dancing.

Reactions: 6
Why was she there for 4 hours? How old is she - I thought the little ones only did 90 minutes? Odd that she didn't wear the stage coach uniform like the others or at least just black - her outfit and sandals dont look practical for dancing.
Something isn't right about that no way would anyone let alone new starters be doing 4 hour long clubs and not dressed the most suitable either 🤔

He could have been exaggerating but probably not

Reactions: 12
4 hours?? Did she have to wait for the other ones, too?
You know she's only going there because it's convenient to have all kids do the same activity.... sigh.

Reactions: 12
4 hours?? Did she have to wait for the other ones, too?
You know she's only going there because it's convenient to have all kids do the same activity.... sigh.
Probably.
Whatever happened to gymnastics never mentioned anymore instead they invade Andrea's rugby tots which j said he was aging out of and now stage coach 🤔
Let them have their own interests and space rather than what's time convenient for you!

Reactions: 8
From what I can tell they no longer do gymnastics anymore but stage coach instead. Perfect to get those stars-about-to-be-discovered ready for their big careers..... sigh.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know what surgeon she used? I think people are saying Highgate - but which surgeon? Her scar seems very low and neat x

Reactions: 1
Oh dear Anna got out of the wrong side of bed this morning, or maybe she's still in bed 🤷‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh dear Anna got out of the wrong side of bed this morning, or maybe she's still in bed 🤷‍♀️😂😂😂
Looking at her posts it's strange she should be moaning about trolls commenting on baby emilias size 11 years later alessias bruises which she said were birthmarks and trolls calling social services because of concerns edie was groomed and made to wear a dress as he still is being.

And she has the guts to say because Andrea's a boy he doesn't get any hate don't think so anna remember Andrea's injuries were never actually addressed they chose to hide him off camera with some quite severe black eyes swelling and Bruising after an apparent accident instead of clearing up what happened stories didn't match up either let's not forget she was dead serious about wanting andrea knocked down out front but they wouldn't be that lucky
And leaving him severely poorly abroad and back home refusing to visit a Dr weeks later claimed to have done so.
Making a young Emilia clean broken lamp/glass unsupervised etc.

She has a real nerve pretending nothing bad ever happened and trolls called authorities for no reason that's just not true

All of this tells me they have likely had another visit from authorities "edie" has only been around the past couple of years

Reactions: 29
"Truth will prevail" says the Sainted Mummy of 4 ..:rolleyes:

Well I really do hope so dear, and not "your" truth but the ACTUAL truth and boy will that be a day of reckoning for your and your repellent husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.