SacconeJolys #91 New tits, tummy & hairline, all paid for with the kids airtime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not like they even live far from the school but they are idiots so nothing makes sense with them two

Reactions: 13
They also have both parents at home, with cars. No need to sit in the car this long.
Most adults would struggle to sit in a car that long without a purpose never mind small children they must have been climbing the walls for no good reason.

Reactions: 15
Anna just posted this picture E2 did of Anna after her op on Instagram
Do they realise the "At least you look really nice now" wording makes it look like E2 thought Anna didn't look "really nice" before her plastic surgery?
this is a therapists field day - blummin eck

Reactions: 17
What the heck is js latest tiktok/youtube short about?!
Causing a stir in the comments for good reason.
The Es in a video caption sisters and their boyfriend problems
You can see why it's causing issues and what it looks like j is insinuating 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Maybe Anna waits in the car because they haven’t paid car tax and being seen on the road is a risk all the time.

She also probably reclines her seat to watch Reels while the other kids hold iPads and E1’s phone and gorge on processed snacks from SnACk bAg.

I think they’ll turn E2 back to a male after he finishes elementary school and heads to middle school, before puberty kicks in. And to save face with their current school peers, it would be a walk or shame to turn back male now. He’s got to start fresh somewhere else.

Reactions: 14
Edi
[QUOTE="Hillary101, post: 16831650, member: 171613"
I think they’ll turn E2 back to a male after he finishes elementary school and heads to middle school, before puberty kicks in. And to save face with their current school peers, it would be a walk or shame to turn back male now. He’s got to start fresh somewhere else.
[/QUOTE]
Edie will go from primary school at aged 11, to secondary/high school which caters for 11-16 year olds, some have sixth form as part of it too, so 11-18. I think it will be an enormous shock for Edie. Kids can be really cruel and I genuinely worry for all 4 kids as there’s so much embarrassing footage that’s so accessible- potty training, tantrums, being given cold showers for smearing poo, out of tune singing, inappropriate dancing and obviously all of Edies journey.
Whilst the school should rightly be very firm in dealing with any type of transphobia, it’s sadly not going to fully prevent kids from making comments. There’s no faceless commenters saying things and no time to make an obnoxious TikTok lip synching to an inappropriate song in response. They will be saying things to their face. That will happen. The SJ have set those kids and have not thought about the effect it’s having and going to have on their children as they get older.

What the heck is js latest tiktok/youtube short about?!
Causing a stir in the comments for good reason.
The Es in a video caption sisters and their boyfriend problems
You can see why it's causing issues and what it looks like j is insinuating 😬
Criminally demented sicko, he’s certifiable. Where are the sane adults in the children’s welfare?

I don’t believe Eduardo is trans at all, but have you noticed Jonathan always puts “when my son said he wanted to be a girl” “my son is a girl now” I had two sons now I have three Daughters“ ….would that not hurt a person who is actually trans and have always been a girl?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t believe Eduardo is trans at all, but have you noticed Jonathan always puts “when my son said he wanted to be a girl” “my son is a girl now” I had two sons now I have three Daughters“ ….would that not hurt a person who is actually trans and have always been a girl?
Exactly. Even after gender clinic, and according to them chats with other parents, they still get it horificaly wrong

Exactly. Even after gender clinic, and according to them chats with other parents, they still get it horificaly wrong
well - at the risk of stating the obvious, E2 is far too young to really view this as much more than a 'game', albeit one that, if pursued to the bitter end, could lead end up being anything but.

I also don’t believe he’s trans. He’s as trans as A2 who was dressing up in girls clothes this summer, and they thought he was so adorable. E2 has this underlying seriousness that looks like sadness, I think it’s because he knows his life is inauthentic. He’s chased the attention and the attention from his dad is camera attention. And the attention from mom is sucking up to her supeficial vapid personality which is comprised of focus on thinness, and hair, and skin.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I bet jonathan tries on all his dresses and sneaks Annas makeup whilst dancing to goodbye horses in his creepy little gnome hole at night.

• Haha
I bet jonathan tries on all his dresses and sneaks Annas makeup whilst dancing to goodbye horses in his creepy little gnome hole at night.
I reckon your right! I swear he must put on that pink tutu, the one he originally bought for Anna that he's worn more than her, or one of those many disney costumes he used to wear doing skits with the kids, but I bet secretly loved wearing, when he's all alone, Anna is out with Matt, kids at school, wearing one of those manky wigs he's got, staring at himself in the mirror, pouting, talking to himself in the mirror, in the upstairs annexe, twirling round and round and round, muttering to himself ' I'm so beautiful' on repeat. :sick: 😂

CE04F090-599D-48CC-8F09-D1DCFDD3B048.jpeg
774A6BB8-34F9-4EC1-83F4-1FC3E517490A.jpeg
8130A23E-4D1E-4744-A6FC-72B7DE476023.jpeg
797999EF-76F8-41B3-8426-FC8E44C545DF.jpeg

C29A92A8-E937-4D0B-9831-F3AF3061305C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I reckon your right! I swear he must put on that pink tutu, the one he originally bought for Anna that he's worn more than her, or one of those many disney costumes he used to wear doing skits with the kids, but I bet secretly loved wearing, when he's all alone, Anna is out with Matt, kids at school, wearing one of those manky wigs he's got, staring at himself in the mirror, pouting, talking to himself in the mirror, in the upstairs annexe, twirling round and round and round, muttering to himself ' I'm so beautiful' on repeat. :sick: 😂

View attachment 2466947View attachment 2466948View attachment 2466949View attachment 2466951

View attachment 2466955
Omg 😆 Those last two are amazingly horrifying! lol I bet shania twain I feel like a woman is on his playlist as well.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
E2 isn’t even 9 1/2 yet but already 10 years old as per Jono new short.
F8CC824E-4A36-4569-8F6C-BB0822C35600.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.