Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
How can anna let the younger children trail behind her in a busy high street whilst she's filming and chatting to E2 and not look back once?
someone could have easily swooped in and grabbed alessia or andrea and Anna wouldn't have even noticed

Then took them all into Homesense.you know the store filled with lovely but breakable things and she let it get to the point of andrea running all over the shop including behind the tills which is what led to him being told off and shuffled out of the shop.
All whilst shes laughing retelling the story and every viewer is failing to see what the amusing part is.

Should have held his hand and parented the kids if it was that urgent to go and browse.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Eduardo told you both with his actions at 2 years old he didn’t like the camera- you ignored him then .

Fuck off annal - you are a shit mother, shit daughter and sister . Give you one thing though , you are certainly the wife joliar deserves

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
If they start to do auditions, they will be wildly disappointed. The kids are not that talented, and have not had the training other kids will have had by this age. Just because your creepy AF dad has been filming you all your life does not mean you belong in front of a camera or on stage.

• Heart

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
Help help, someone ate all the pink smarties, a troll movie and a Barbie doll and now they've vomited and it looks like this ⬇⬇
View attachment 2469778

WTF, how old are they? A vision board! 😂😂😂 (Not slating vision boards, but just this lame attempt)
So excited to learn what their new Collab/eternal flop is going to be. Isn't it going to be a podcast? 🤔
What. The fuck????
Seriously. What the fuck. Are they trolling us? They have to be. This cannot, cannot be real. By 2 grown ass adults with children? That’s enough internet for me today

• Haha
How sad that Emilia didn't seem excited to see her mum at all after her residential trip. She couldn't even bring herself to put her arms around Anna and just stood there cringing.

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
"Truth will prevail" says the Sainted Mummy of 4 ..:rolleyes:

Well I really do hope so dear, and not "your" truth but the ACTUAL truth and boy will that be a day of reckoning for your and your repellent husband.

• Heart

crazycakelady

VIP Member
When are these lot going to be canceled the sooner the better I wish the dispatches were about them and all those influencers who use there kids

• Heart

leabytottle

VIP Member
Oh gosh, Edie is coming across like such a brat. If they are like that towards their friends, no wonder they aren’t invited to parties?! I’d be mortified if my child spoke and acted like that. I can understand the rules situation, as having lots of siblings, boundaries are needed. However, most of them are making edie sound like a spooky, swearing child!!
Jonnys response when people are calling him out on saying Edie isn’t a teen… WTF?!
So jonny is saying MATHS is the reason he thinks edie is almost a teen… are you telling me he doesn’t understand the concept of being 9??? Or that it’s 4 years until they are 13?? So he can’t work out the difference between 13 and 9? I know a lot about dyscalculia, but this seems far fetched. By that logic he wouldn’t have at concept of numbers, ages, money etc. All bollocks, all for comments and likes= a small amount of money!
Also, Edie says they have rearranged their desk to be colour coordinated… has Jonny forgot to remind edie that particular storyline…
IMG_5621.jpeg

leabytottle

VIP Member
What do we do on Sundays? What don’t we do!
We prep the children for filmmaking, making sure they stay in their characters throughout (tween goth, who loves nivarna tshirts, trans daughter who must pout and do the✌🏻sign, forgktten child who can’t cope with a full day of shopping, my boisterous boy, who is into only boy things)
I show them how I make tuna and sweetcorn wraps for them as I’m a vegetarian and only make veggie food.
Decide what beige food the kids have for dinner , whilst order in a take away for me an Anna (and Matt)
Make them watch Anna’s lacklustre workouts
Watch the foxes and deer through the window.
Sit and watch my old YouTube videos of when I was best mates with zoella.
take selfies in front of a mirror and eye fuck myself
Wave a trans flag
Occasionally learn a TikTok dance, badly.

• Haha

account70032

VIP Member
When Stacey Dooley asked Jonathan how would he feel about pedophiles watching his children and Jonathan’s only response was “is it a bad thing?”. How he is still allowed to make content is disgusting and I will never understand how any of their fans can defend him and Anna. They’re defending and supporting a man who doesn’t see a problem with pedophilia!

• Angry
  • Wow

Bol85

VIP Member
Anna is 100% emotionally shitting on Jono with Matt. One of my very best friends is a gay man and of course, we WhatsApp loads, have lunch/dinner as and when we are both free, he is ‘uncle’ to my kids. But at no point do I prioritise time with my husband over any friends. I don’t post long, sappy posts about a friend being the best thing that ever happened to me. I don’t appear to want to spend all my time cosying up to my gay friend. My husband is the best thing in my life (bar my kids) & he’s the person I want to spend most time with always.

Anna clearly prefers Matt currently. Jono gets zero sappy posts. She barely acknowledges him. I always think she doesn’t really like him that much 🙈

Reactions: 25

Whimsie_Kal

It's bad when you post more content of your other child at pride then your daughter on her actual birthday.

• Sad

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Why is that child constantly in trousers so tight thousands of people can make out his genitals. Every fucking video. This family are fucking mentally ill, there is something seriously odd and creepy about it.
They must be doing it on purpose at this point.
Rarely in joggers, appropriate shorts or bigger clothes to allow privacy.
Half the clothes E2 wears looks like they'd fit alessia and are either half way up his legs or barely reach his belly button no accident for that to happen every time.

Jonathan obviously thinks to be a girl you need long hair, crop tops and too small tight trousers and obsessions with everything pink
No jono just no.
---

• Sick

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
I was appalled the way Jonathan tried to force and bribe Andrea to put on that wig in the latest TikTok. He manhandled him and grabbed him by the wrist and arm, forcefully, to get him to put it on and do what he wanted, to use his son, his 5 year old, to play into Jonathan's sick game and narrative, all just to prove a point to get him and Anna off the hook about it just being "a phase" and on the whole E2 trans coercion speculation.

That clip of Jonathan and Anna, she was out of shot, I assume filming it all, but could hear her voice in the background, part of this whole set up, was gaslighting Andrea and questioning him, it was awful and uncomfortable to watch and listen to. Poor Andrea. I felt sick. Why isn't anyone doing anything?!

This is just more evidence of the behaviour, language, dialogue and control they would of used and had on Eduardo all these years, and are still doing, to manipulate and groom that poor little boy into who he is today. It's actually more sickening when you see and hear J & A in action, in plain sight, play out in this video on Andrea. It’s beyond disturbing.

View attachment 2547789
Oh no! The hand grab is sooo triggering to me. He is clearly feeding his thoughts in E2s head. Never seen him wearing normal clothes, he is always in crop tops and minis.. There's no way he transitioned 6 years ago. You used to call him sun of the gun.

• Angry

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
When did alessia show interest in stage coach??
She is shy prefers to stay in the background self soothing can't help but think they want the kids out of the house as much as possible so he can creep and Anna can spend every minute with bestie matt.
Even that video was mainly edie whilst talking about alessia.

And A1 is not your 3rd daughter jono nothing can change that fact.

Last edited:

Greentrees

VIP Member
I just watched the tiktok of E2 laying down the rules for his bedroom. Wow, what an unpleasant, sour, disrespectful attitude on that little boy. His mind has been polluted good and proper. His pathetic parents have alot to answer for. He has really has gone off the rails! He needs to be reeled in, and quickly, cause that sort of behaviour isn't acceptable and not going to fly when he goes out into the real world, and especially when he goes to secondary school, they will bully him and give him a hard time. This over the top act wont sit well with them or anybody. His parents have created a monster.

• Heart
  • Sad

JustSad123

Chatty Member
He is so happy to label his kids whatever his little fantasies desire but god forbid that any journalist labeled him on his scam book tour.
But of course he then claimed to be non binary for 5 minutes when it suited.

He needs to be sectioned.

notimportant

Chatty Member
No grown man would be lurking around his kid and their friend that’s sleeping over this much especially when it’s a girl. where the fuck is Anna?