Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
'My wife has two daughters' sounds so strange, like they were from a previous relationship?
And that's aside from leaving out their daughter Alessia, and of course giving away E1's username yet again. Does he want strangers to contact her??

• Sad
Reactions: 25

notimportant

Chatty Member
So of all the clips he had of Emilia when she was a baby he chooses the one where they’re both naked in the shower and “recreates” it, can you imagine? “Get in here Emilia rest your head on my naked chest in front of the shower”….so gross! You think it’s a dig at everyone that was worried he was still showering her ?

• Sick

Eyesopened

VIP Member
E2 transitioned 6 years ago aged 5 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 honestly I despair that so few people question this nutter

• Haha

Greentrees

VIP Member
I had to do a double take when I saw Anna's finger pointing at the coffee cause her nail looks like a claw! It looks weird. Is that her actual nail or are they false nails, the nail looks so narrow like a claw.

1D368F3D-0E3B-4822-834C-20D5B2F42D5B.jpeg
DBBDEE89-5927-48B4-ABB0-E3E56B23A725.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

leabytottle

VIP Member
So Andrea was misbehaving in a shop, so they got thrown out… not Andreas fault, he has not been given boundaries and has been encouraged to swear, give the finger etc. When with they realise, he’s not a baby, and unless they actually parent him, he’s going to be out of control? I’d be mortified if any of my kids ever got spoken to or thrown out of somewhere. It feels like a brag to the SJ.

I know a lot of people don’t think you should tell off other peoples children, but in this context, if Andrea was running around, potentially knocking things off shelves, swearing etc (whilst Anna probably laughed or filmed it!) then someone who works there is well within their rights to ask him to stop and tell Anna the same. (It’s a completely different story if the child has additional needs, as I know how daunting that is for both the child and parent, but this is just lack of parenting)

No doubt, if Jonny had been there, it would be a video, titled “Our only boy misbehaves in a store”(with the thumbnail being a blurred out Andrea giving the 🖕🏻 and the other 3 pulling pretend shocked faces, with a subheading of “my trans daughter’s reaction”)

I wonder where Jonny was while they’d gone to Brighton? Don’t they usually meet Erica? Unless she refused to be filmed?

Oh and matts wanky comment to ‘brave Anna’. Acting like she’s a superhero for taking her children out on her own… you know, like normal parents do that ALL THE TIME. I don’t know any parent who chooses to have children, but then doesn’t ever take them out without help. It’s a very similar situation to the dogs, if you think about it… they pay someone else to walk them, and never take them out for walks alone. Jonny apparently runs everyday, he could take one of the dogs too. Their lives are so, so odd!

• Wow

account70032

VIP Member
He’s constantly posting content of E2 for the views and financial gain but he’s definitely trying to push for something more that he hasn’t got out of this situation yet which is fame and more money he’s desperate for that. Remember when Harry Styles did some magazine cover wearing a dress I think and Jonathan was tagging Harry to try get E2 noticed by him but it didn’t happen. He also desperately tried to get the Ellen show to notice E2 but it didn’t happen. He’s sick minded he’s a terrible person and he’s not going to stop until he gets exactly what he wants out of this situation using poor E2. Poor childs mental and physical health is at risk here of being messed up forever because of his dad. Anna also is completely at fault for all this too she’s not innocent just cause it’s not her TikTok account posting the content doesn’t mean she should think she’s innocent. She exploits the children too and sits back allowing Jonathan to obsessively use E2 for content. I feel sorry for those 4 children every day.

• Sick

Greentrees

VIP Member
There goes the creepy gnome in his santa hat ready to scare the children. He really does give off bad vibes. There is something very sinister about him.
7A56F808-E547-4DA5-B4EB-CBB758041852.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad

Heidi77

VIP Member
Jono once again using E2s colour blindness for views.
E2 doesn't like wearing the glasses that help separate the colours and would rather struggle despite supposedly being amazed by them.
He had PE/games in the clip playing hockey the teacher used green and yellow bibs for teams both of which he cant see so instead of thinking logically passed the ball to friends regardless of what team causing big issues.

At the end he said dont think I'll be picked for a team next time but who cares I'm too pretty anyway * hair flick*
This is what j has done

Any caring parent would explain why the glasses are needed not make a big deal about buying them show their child seeing colour just to throw them to the side.
Are you serious? He flicked his hair and said I'm too pretty ? That kid is in for a world of pain all thanks to those useless fucks he has to call parents.

• Sad

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
Not a chance in hell I would allow any child near that house with that freaks bank of cameras. Are the parents of that little girl out of their mind.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
View attachment 2525366

They’re only young so probably not an issue but if Edie’s sleepover is with a girl friend and they’re sharing a bed? Bit strange
What parent agreed to let their child spend the night in that house?!
Ordinarily it wouldn't be an issue kids sharing a bed but with edie it's doesn't seem appropriate to do so.
I hope the friend has their wits about them and doesn't shower or change in view of cameras and steers clear of j

crazycakelady

VIP Member
Bet Emilia is having the time of her life no cameras decent portions of food not weird prawn curry that’s been sat there all day 🤮

• Haha

account70032

VIP Member
I think they are putting E2 in makeup because he is definitely becoming more male and less “baby”. He looks like a male even with the long hair and makeup and girl clothes. Yeeesh.
I agree he looks male even with the long hair, makeup and girl clothes so it’s not like he gets away with looking like a girl cause he doesn’t. His voice has become a bit deeper too.

hdhshh67

I’ve always found it super odd that anna wears a full on face of makeup 24/7, it even looks like she puts it on to do her workouts! The clothes she wears at home look super uncomfortable (skinny jeans, tight vest tops) and her hair is always curled or in a weird ponytail… just gives off superficial fake vibes. Imagine how much time she would actually spend with her kids if she didnt take hours staring into a mirror . Those poor children

Reactions: 24

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Matt has been a terrible influence on her. She’s become a selfish vapid biotch who only cares about her looks and from what u see of how thin she’s become I’m sure she’s back to her ED ways.
She’s in love with the gay guy and it’s tragic. If you see videos of her on her channel last time she posted was 3years ago before she met this idiot. She was a different person. This is what happens in life when you don’t pursue your interest and career you are frustrated at home and latch on to the first ass that shows you attention.
She's always been selfish and vapid, but the validation of this behaviour from Matt has definitely made her worse

account70032

VIP Member
how do you reckon they convince each of the kids to film for them? e.g Emilia - what do you think they bribe her with?
and for each of the kids?

this fam is so exploitative i cannot watch ANY of their content knowing it means the parents don't work - its exploitation
My guess would be for E1 Jonathan probably buys her things on her computer whatever games she plays cause she seems a bit addicted to the computer so seems easy for him to bribe her that way
E2 seems to love any bit of attention wanting the camera on him so probably doesn’t take much bribing
A1 bless her seems very anxious and probably would be afraid to even say no to being filmed so I’d be surprised if he asks her she’s probably just told what to do and listens copying E2 usually
A2 as he’s also quite young he probably doesn’t really understand YouTube/TikTok so when he’s being filmed they probably don’t ask him if it’s ok they just tell him what to say but they probably give him sweets to keep him interested

Poor kids it’s sad to think about how this is their life and they’ve no idea how they’ve been exploited.

• Sad

Lolly52

I rarely used to see the family clips, mainly because the father is disgusting and I just always remember the clip of him giving that child a cold shower for wetting the bed.
Well, I have been watching a few vlogs lately and cannot believe what an obnoxious child Edie has become, a chip off daddy's block! What will happen when the real world hits that child, it's so sad.
At the ages of 4 to around 8, I so wanted to be a boy, this is 50 odd years ago. I had only boy cousins and friends, we were called tomboys back then. I naturally grew out of it, as I wasn't pushed either way.
Nowadays they have their kids lined up for gender reassignment at that age, its trendy to have a trans kid.
This family is so dysfunctional!

• Heart

account70032

VIP Member
It wouldn’t surprise me if at some point her and Matt have a falling out. All this forced bestie content is very cringe and forced to appear so perfect that I can just see something going wrong eventually.