Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greentrees

VIP Member
Before surgery
EC972521-131F-4FD6-85A6-560088B50F1B.jpeg

After
8F9799E5-E5C9-4C3D-8C14-15DA3D7B1DC6.jpeg
1A2120D9-E90E-4C7A-A348-F18345A336CC.jpeg

Can this woman stop showing off her tummy. Her tummy after surgery looks plastic and artificial. Her body image can cause unrealistic expectations of how your body should look and lead to unhealthy behaviours from vulnerable young women. So irresponsible of her, especially coming from a person with an ED background. Does she realise how many people will be comparing their body with hers, and she does this knowing full well how many people have followed her over the years hanging off her every word about body positivity and body acceptance, and how ironic, that messaging seems to have gone out the window. She is full of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 28

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Jonathan's latest is so obviously set up when will he start acting like an adult and leave the poor kid alone.
No child would be watching married at first sight during the day and suddenly blurt out "omg is she trans?" And " I want to be her" Unless instructed to do so from the clip it's not particularly obvious either.
Not to mention the controversy surrounding married at first sight and that particular bride.

Jonathan leave your kids be stop changing and directing them to earn views and money and go learn how to be a functioning adult

• Heart
  • Sick

Web30

VIP Member
Maybe Edie's never been invited to a sleepover because no one really likes her or the parents . Harsh to say about a 9 year old but I'd bet it's more that then the trans stuff.

• Heart

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Congratulations to JustSad123 for the winning thread suggestion, I'll get onto a recap in the next couple of hours, just got to recover from my day at work
---
Recap:
- Anna had vanity surgery. Tummy tuck, boob lift and liposuction moving the fat from her tummy to her boobs to fill em up again. She was off her feet for a few days, then not doing much for a few weeks.
- Anna has posted many a picture of her new boobs and her flat tummy since the surgery, #fullyrecovered
- Jono had another hair transplant, because we know how well the last one went
- Jono went way overboard in his "need to recover", claiming he was in bed for a few days. Yeah you just want to take the attention off your wife
- Also Jono kept rebooking Anna's appointment when she cancelled it, dick, let your wife make her own decisions
- They've also had the kids at home on school holidays during this time, so another uneventful holiday for them, I think they went to the shopping centre once or twice each, max, if they were lucky
- Anna took E2 to pride with her BFF Matt, wearing the monchiest denim shorts I've ever seen
- E1 finally moved into their own room, the computer has also been moved from the playroom to her bedroom, so they'll always be hiding away up there
- While E1s bed has moved, they're in an otherwise undecorated room, while A1 remains in a room with one green wall that E1 wanted
- E1 just had a birthday and Jono said "she's only 7 years away from being a full adult" the creep
- E2 remains to be exploited on TikTok, some of the TikToks featured on a show in Australia about Transpeople. Jono found out about this and Instagram DM'd the show to remove the footage of E2. Shockingly, they didn't respond, or remove E2 from the show because fair use (and also...what TV show is reading their Instagram DMs for a comment from someone who's exploited their child all over the internet for their own gain)
- A1 remains neglected and ignored
- A2 had a haircut, but wasn't completely balded like the hairdresser that comes to the house usually does
- The younger kids also hang out in E1s personal space all the time it seems, because that's where E1 is

I think that's all that's happened in the last few weeks? Feel free to add on anything I've missed because there's always something 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

leabytottle

VIP Member
Why have they never taught Andrea to eat properly? Anytime he’s eating (which she’s obsessed with recording 🤢) he shoves whatever (usually sugar filled) and can’t actually close his mouth so has to put his fingers on it to stop it falling out. It’s disgusting.
yes, he’s a child, but he’s not a baby. He’s 5. It’s not like he’s not used to chocolate and it’s a treat so he’s excitedly chomping away, as he has chocolate constantly. It’s the open mouth chewing and smearing that’s awful. BTW Anna, I’m critising YOU, not your child. If he’s not been taught how to eat and present himself, then he won’t realise. Of course young children end up with food around their mouths, but the fact he’s shoving it in, like he hasn’t eaten for days, isn’t good. If you don’t do it out of consideration for your child, think about the other children (and staff- I ate lunch with my reception class most days, as a way to encourage their social skills and also to help with table manners and assist them with cutting skills and also encouraging them to eat rather than leaving loads and being hungry later) They have to eat their food, whilst watching him eat with his mouth open, and food everywhere!
I know theres loads to call them out on, but this is something seemingly minor that actually affects him as kids might not want to sit next him.
STOP POSTING PHOTOS OF LUNCH DATES, FUCKING MANIFESTATION BOARDS, and LACK LUSTRE “WORKOUTS” AND FOCUS ON NURTURING AND TEACHING YOUR CHILDREN. I bet the poor kid is still on pull ups at night 🥹

• Sad
  • Heart

Greentrees

VIP Member
This bitch is always distorting the truth. There were genuine concerns from genuine people that were raised over and over again for their kids welfare, there were many obvious, troubling signs of neglect, misconduct and injuries that happened in plain sight and also suspicious circumstances.

Stories weren’t just plucked out of thin air by naysayers, haters or “trolls”. They weren't conspiracy theories or evil people, these were legitimate complaints, things that people saw that couldn't be ignored or overlooked. How could so many people be so wrong Anna, everyone could see the mistreatment of your kids and there were too many red flags, things weren’t stacking up.

I will never forget when Anna left a broken chair she knew was broken in the play room and didn't bother to fix it or take it out or even make her kids aware it was broken, she just left it there, then poor Alessia, unbeknownst to her played with it and fell, her front tooth was knocked out, it was an accident waiting to happen, all because Anna didn’t safe guard and protect her own kids. This is just one instance out of many. So stop with your pity party Anna, nobody feels sympathy for you. You are were unfit mother then and unfit now, Jonathan included.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
How sad that Emilia didn't seem excited to see her mum at all after her residential trip. She couldn't even bring herself to put her arms around Anna and just stood there cringing.
"I'm that embarrassing Mum" Yeah you are, getting your tits and fanny job out on the Internet!!!

Bet Emilia was gutted to have to come home to them two.

Greentrees

VIP Member
I bet jonathan tries on all his dresses and sneaks Annas makeup whilst dancing to goodbye horses in his creepy little gnome hole at night.
I reckon your right! I swear he must put on that pink tutu, the one he originally bought for Anna that he's worn more than her, or one of those many disney costumes he used to wear doing skits with the kids, but I bet secretly loved wearing, when he's all alone, Anna is out with Matt, kids at school, wearing one of those manky wigs he's got, staring at himself in the mirror, pouting, talking to himself in the mirror, in the upstairs annexe, twirling round and round and round, muttering to himself ' I'm so beautiful' on repeat. :sick: 😂

CE04F090-599D-48CC-8F09-D1DCFDD3B048.jpeg
774A6BB8-34F9-4EC1-83F4-1FC3E517490A.jpeg
8130A23E-4D1E-4744-A6FC-72B7DE476023.jpeg
797999EF-76F8-41B3-8426-FC8E44C545DF.jpeg

C29A92A8-E937-4D0B-9831-F3AF3061305C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Bol85

VIP Member
I think this is just the start of a long & difficult road for E2. Being different is hard. Being different as a tween/teen is even harder. In my experience as a teacher, primary kids really stick to boy/girl friendships in the vast majority of cases. I imagine the boys in E2’s class have moved away from them as E2 identifies as a girl. And the girls are potentially a bit cautious of a girl who was once a boy. I’d like to hope E2 has friends but it unavoidably becomes more complicated with sleepovers. E2 is only 9 so we have to look at it completely innocently but I know I’d certainly have to stop & think if my 9 year old wanted to sleepover at born males house. I mean, I wouldn’t let my kids near the SJs and their cameras but that aside.

Friendships are going to become tougher for E2 as they move into secondary. Teenagers are ruthless. I don’t envy any transgender child going through high school. Even if it’s the complete right road for them, it’s ultimately a very hard one.

• Sad
  • Heart

Hillary101

I also don’t believe he’s trans. He’s as trans as A2 who was dressing up in girls clothes this summer, and they thought he was so adorable. E2 has this underlying seriousness that looks like sadness, I think it’s because he knows his life is inauthentic. He’s chased the attention and the attention from his dad is camera attention. And the attention from mom is sucking up to her supeficial vapid personality which is comprised of focus on thinness, and hair, and skin.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

callmegracie

VIP Member
Anna is so selfish that I think when she decides she’s had enough and is going to bed ridiculously early , she completely shuts off and disappears leaving the kids to fend for themselves and for Jonathan to keep an eye on them. She couldn’t care less if those kids are ok or not cause all she cares about is body checking and Matt.

They’re all still so little aswell so like you said wouldn’t you make sure everyone was sleeping before you go to bed just so you know they are ok.
anyone remember when anna put the two a's to bed and then found them wandering around the garden a couple of hours later? i struggle to understand how no-one noticed them go outside.. why were the doors unlocked? :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sad

leabytottle

VIP Member
I actually felt sick when I saw that happen, why on earth was he “tickling” edie in that area?? Edie didn't flinch either, I don’t even want to contemplate why.
AGAIN with my “My second daughter, Edie is going into her teenage years”, No, Edie is NOT A TEEN, neither is Emilia 🤢

• Sick
So Emilia finally gets her own room, and a few short weeks later, so does E2........ And again with 'My daughter Edie is moving into the teenage years'. Nope, the kid is 9. So now both As have the bigger rooms? What about you 'moving soon'?
did you notice jonathan tickle edies bottom when he picked her up? wtf is that not a bit inappropriate?!

• Wow
  • Sick

Wills315

VIP Member
E2 is 9 years old (no where near a teenager Joan, you dirty creep) he does not need to have a full skin care routine at that age, his poor delicate little skin using all those products. 😟

• Sad

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
Anna just posted this picture E2 did of Anna after her op on Instagram
Do they realise the "At least you look really nice now" wording makes it look like E2 thought Anna didn't look "really nice" before her plastic surgery?
Was just coming to say the same. Hey kids, let's forget all about that 'it's about what you're like on the inside that's important' crap and let's just be totally superficial.
It's so sad that E2 clearly has the impression (gotten from her) that she did not look nice and now she has fixed it. There is no way that a child that age did not think their mum looked nice.

• Sad

Wills315

VIP Member
The saccone jolys: if any of the children say they don't want to be filmed, we won't film them
Also saccone jolys : drags 5 year old by the wrist and forces him to put on a wig , despite him being distressed and repeatedly says no, then gives them the finger.
All so he can prove he didn't tell Eduardo that he was a girl. Well you're fooling no one Jonno , only making yourself look more like the horrible, abusive scumbag that you are 🖕

• Sad
  • Angry

Heidi77

VIP Member
I didn't know of them back then. I came late to the Saccone Jolys. My interest in them was piqued when I heard a dreadful radio interview Jono gave. He was obnoxious :rolleyes: and I went looking to see who this creep was.

Makes it even worse that it has been going on so long and doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon.
A lot of people on here having been trying for years to get them shut down. But they are like teflon. There's been so many scandals over the years. The one that sticks out the most is admitting that they punished a very young Alessia with cold showers when she smeared poo in her cot. Joan's hands were white when he brought her back
It was obvious how cold the water was. Anna admitted she couldn't do it herself. After the backlash they fought back and said the water was lukewarm.

• Angry
Reactions: 26

Bronx_Princess

Chatty Member
I was appalled the way Jonathan tried to force and bribe Andrea to put on that wig in the latest TikTok. He manhandled him and grabbed him by the wrist and arm, forcefully, to get him to put it on and do what he wanted, to use his son, his 5 year old, to play into Jonathan's sick game and narrative, all just to prove a point to get him and Anna off the hook about it just being "a phase" and on the whole E2 trans coercion speculation.

That clip of Jonathan and Anna, she was out of shot, I assume filming it all, but could hear her voice in the background, part of this whole set up, was gaslighting Andrea and questioning him, it was awful and uncomfortable to watch and listen to. Poor Andrea. I felt sick. Why isn't anyone doing anything?!

This is just more evidence of the behaviour, language, dialogue and control they would of used and had on Eduardo all these years, and are still doing, to manipulate and groom that poor little boy into who he is today. It's actually more sickening when you see and hear J & A in action, in plain sight, play out in this video on Andrea. It’s beyond disturbing.

View attachment 2547789
Why are J's hands always all over inappropriate places on his children?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26