Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GlitterPoo

Chatty Member
Anal’s latest reel about A2 ever having a girlfriend pissed me off, she’s written in one of the comments “I can’t stand her already”, okay calm down, he’s 5… but she’s got daughters - wouldn’t she like to be welcoming and friendly to his sons girlfriends - way in the future - as wouldn’t she like another mother to also extend the same welcome and friendliness to her daughters? Treat people how you wanted to be treated anal, in this case, treat your angel sons future girlfriends how you would want your daughters treated!
It’s also quite weird that A2 has to fit the role of typical straight boy? What if he’s the one who actually feels like he’s in the wrong body or if he’s gay or pansexual or whatever. They pretend to be so openminded but everyone has to fit the mold they shape for them, regardless of their own wishes and happiness. E1 has to be the rebel singer, E2 the glamorous trans girl, A1 ‘Anna’s copy’ whenever it suits them, A2 the cool dude who has no boundaries.

Reactions: 24

JustSad123

Chatty Member
So Anna “doesn't remember signing up” having to cook her kids dinner!
I’m sorry but the moment you agreed to unprotected sex with that gross gnome you call your husband you did!

Good too see a few calling out that it’s not just “the mothers job”
Exactly hey Jonathan, grab the chef whites and whip up a nutritious meal for your children.
Nothing can be worse than the slop your lazy wife regimentally produces.

———
So the dipstick never properly dealt with the wasps and now that whole wall could be a giant wasp nest!
It took E1 moving bedrooms for him/Anna to notice.
The lights are on but nobody is home. How can you be this dense?

• Sick
  • Wow

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
Well... That's one wedding the SJs will not be invited to....
Jono will be gutted 😂😂😂 baby on the way content and now lead up to wedding content. Love it!!
---
What is with this constant need of Anna and Matt to let social media know every day that they are friends? Neither of them seem to have any other friends which is very telling indeed
Basically no-one has ever had a BFF before 😂😂
Sadly I see their 'friendship' as a business transaction. He desperately wants to be an influencer hence the rebrand to single gay dad and she needs a gay best friend to try and reinvent their content. It's not working. Someone said he will drop her when he meets someone new and I think that's true.

• Heart
That latest tiktok made me feel so sick! You ever notice how every time he grabs Edie or Emilia round the chest, they are obviously uncomfortable and try to push his hand away?

What was most disturbing was the look in his eyes, especially at the end. He is putting on a sassy front of 'proving the haters wrong' but you can see in his eyes he is FURIOUS that his bullshit is being called out by viewers. He is a scary little man.

• Sad

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
With all the sharing they have done, we've never heard them mention E2 feeling like they're in the wrong body, or wanting to change anything physical other than growing out hair. Just liking sparkly clothes and playing with Barbies does not make you a girl.

Case in point: Andrea likes purple and playing with Barbies. Why isn't he suddenly transgender? I guess that role has already been claimed by E2....

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Watching jonos latest clip about Edies sleepover
So edie blames transitioning for not being invited to sleepovers ermm are you sure it's not the creep of a dad unable to stop filming everyone and fueling bullies and finger pointing anna causing problems that meant they got no invites??
And I highly doubt its been a year since the whole residential trip scenario where apparently all the parents were more than happy for A boy to share with their daughters too many actually.

Yeah that explains the issues anna had with the parents at that time being traumatised in the playground.
Someone's been telling porkies to edie or refused to admit the truth.

GotYourBigPlateAlan

I'm no Mum but I can't be the only one shocked that she openly threw away her kids drawings??!?

Not even on the fridge for a day?? No discussions with the kids, talk to them about what they drew? Tell they you're proud?
She doesn't have any interest in her kids. She is the most superficial mom I've ever seen. Doubt she's ever even sat down and drawn pictures with them. I love seeing how my kids express themselves, sometimes pictures give away how they are really feeling. Anna wouldn't give a shit about how her kids felt unless she could get her perv hubby to film it.

• Sad
  • Heart

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
I think TikTok actually take 70%, which is ridiculous!! So even if he earnt £1250 from them, he’d receive £375!
I just don’t understand how they are affording to live, especially as he doesn’t post anywhere else now. It still baffles me there are people paying a subscription which they aren’t providing for. I’m pretty sure you can’t do that and that people could claim the money back off them?
Also odd that Jonny has been completely none existent in Anna’s posts. I know she rarely includes him, but no sign for trick or treating and he didn’t go to Brighton with her…
I genuinely think they called it quits a while back but are putting on a front for the kids and channel.
She couldn't care less about date nights matt gets more love and affection.
They don't do anything as a family unless it's gifted
No family movie or game nights
Or just general family time.
Don't eat together all live separate lives under one roof sad really.

Anna leaves the kids roaming knowing jonos bottles deep in the wine then let's him drive the next morning.

She's not prepared to get a proper job though without the channel private school wouldn't be affordable anymore.

It will unravel when the kids are old enough to understand

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Anna is the moody teenager who was told to stay home with younger siblings. She is not a mother. She has no maternal bone in her body.
And Jonathan is still so desperate for approval and praise, he is now seeking it from his kids and their friends, wanting to be seen as the cool and goofy dad, but with his limited social skills he takes it to incredibly creepy every time.

Aside from all the other shit going on in that household, the kids have to deal with them as parents. They have got no chance to grow up without issues.

• Sad

Zoombeeni2245

I wish someone would make Edie realise there’s more to them than just their gender identity. It’s sad to see. She should be appreciated for more than that. Childhood is sacred and I feel like the parents are causing them to miss out. ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 23

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
View attachment 2518838

“I Work full time when they’re at school” - since when? 😆 that’s hilarious!

The other poster - “ what’s your job?” :ROFLMAO:

Making juvenile embarrassing TikToks and eating pancakes at restaurants with that other loser Matt and taking selfies in her bedroom, in front of the mirror during the day doesn’t constitute work.
She actually had the guts to write that?
You don't work full time anna infact to be honest your unemployed

Why else would you be spending most days out with matt, making the beds and cooking dinner right after breakfast?!
Filming routines and tiktoks daily isn't a job.

That's a slap in the face for anyone who actually does work and balance kids full time 😡

She wasn't likely to write the real reason she works out at 5am
One being she Wants to seem like a busy parent but isn't.

• Sad

Greentrees

VIP Member
Has Jonathan shrunk? Wtf-his legs are half the size than what they were before, and they were already miniature size to begin with. It wouldn’t surprise me if people in IKEA thought (from behind) he was Anna’s kid, except when he turned around and they got the fright of their life when they saw his creepy face. It literally looks like he has Andrea’s pants on, they are tiny.

6898A30F-7EDA-4738-894F-24456CC47419.jpeg
8808F4D9-D336-4291-99B7-C204448475D7.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Charlip

I’ve said it before, Edie is more like a flamboyant gay boy than a girl. But that doesn’t make the family money or get views so…..great if she really feels comfortable now but it’s acted and scripted a lot of the time.

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
Who on earth is 'gifting' these horrendous pair. ❓Those in the marketing/pr division need to educate themselves on the people they 'gift' their products and services to.

That trip to the restaurant would cost them any family an astronomical amount of money, and yet the blatantly dodgy Saccone Jolys are given a freebie.❓

Absolutely SHAMEFUL and a right turn off.

• Heart

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
I think the only sensible man is Matt's ex-partner. He makes sure his children are safe from internet bullies, and doesn't make drama with Matt. If Anna and Jon break up in future, they will surely have loads of content and dramas. The children unfortunately will get dragged in it.

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
How short is he? That photo looks so strange!
The screen grab of anna and matt further up this page is hilarious. I get she hasn't had a proper friend before but their friendship is so intense for 2 grown ass adults. I can't put my finger on it, but something is off.
I'll tell you what's off..Anna is blatantly in lurve with her hunky bestie Matt.;) Mad about him.

Plain as the nose on yer face. That image of them in the restaurant looks like a loved up couple out on a date.

Jono at the other end of the table, minding the feral kids, he must be seething.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Greentrees

VIP Member
65612EE1-E5B1-418C-A130-44849ED989F9.jpeg

We know he is! Eduardo always has been. Finally, you said it Jonathan! this image of you with this caption is now on the internet forever! (y)

Last edited:
  • Sick