Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
The child abuser Jono/Giselle will no doubt have video when his abused child Eduardo will be going to the same “Hair Replacement” clinic as his child abusing man/child father. The “red headed step child” didn’t take those photos…Cupie doll Anal…..Joan the controller of your life and your children is a child abusing criminal. Eduardo is a abused programmed BOY. It’s time his delusional mother sees that bald tattooed disgusting little gnome needs to be reported.
She won't.

Reactions: 5

Eihposred

In Anna’s latest insta reel - does anyone know/have any clues about what she is talking about when she said something “pretty traumatic happened” which gave her trust issues in reference to E1s residential trip coming up? I have a vague memory of her saying something happened with E2s last residential trip, perhaps something to do about sharing rooms/being trans? Not sure though

notimportant

Chatty Member
I can't stand how Anna doses her kids up on a chococlate full breakfast, as per usual, with not much else. All I see on the table is a mound of Nutella on Alessia's toast and around hers and Andrea's mouth, and a big box of Chocolate Coco Pops front and centre. I can't make out what the other cereal boxes are behind. But then Anna has the healthier choice of toast with a nut butter spread, topped with banana and chia seeds.

She seriously has issues, and her relationship with food is in need of serious attention, for the sake of her children. Those kids must be in a chocolate coma and a sugar overload after each meal, not to mention developing tooth decay. And by the looks of things sugar overload is here to stay in the Saccone Joly household thanks to Anna who doesn't seem to care one iota for her kids health and well being. Its beyond disturbing.

View attachment 2621395
Not a napkin in site.

• Heart
  • Sick

Nutsandseeds

I think it's the same nest they had a few years ago when they first moved in. They had someone come and have a look, then decided to not remove it 'as the wasps were not causing any harm'. They heard them in the walls, then.
Just because they never used that room it never bothered them. Now they have to deal with it. And with them having left it for five years, it's only grown. Lovely stuff.

Wonder how the dead birds in the chimney (chimmely?) are doing..... ;)
I doubt he ever had a professional deal with it at all. Who would advise anyone to just leave them there attached to a bedroom especially when there's kids and pets around? I had a small wasps nest in the shed and instead of spending £££ on pest control, I decided to just knock it down (and run away as fast as humanly possible!) the problem is that the wasps just come back and rebuild where the nest was - even just a 'nub' will entice them to the exact same spot. You need to keep checking the area for a few years after removal. He chose to ignore it now the whole attic is probably buzzing with them and the walls filled with dead ones.

ninini

I can’t lie my daughter went through a little phase of sticking her middle finger up 😅 At first she thought it was like doing the peace sign but when I told her it was naughty and people laughed at her doing it she started doing it even more. Seems like that’s why A2 is doing it because they just laugh and he gets a reaction. She quickly stopped when we didn’t laugh at it

Last edited:

GlitterPoo

Chatty Member
He really is, he's been caught up in the whol circus. Check out his latest Insta post when he sits there with a box of his nan's ashes 🤔. Seriously lost the plot
Fucking hell that’s such a Jonathan post. It was nice knowing you, seemingly mentally stable Matt. Welcome to Tattle crazy dude who is heavily influenced by two even crazier creeps. Have a seat.
---
It's coming to UK Netflix on 8th November
Thats another one! Lol they pissed a lot of people off I guess 😂

Eyesopened

VIP Member
The exam on Saturday was for another private secondary in the area - my daughter sat it too… Exams for the secondary which their primary is attached to are in early January, however children in the feeder schools should already know whether they have a place or not in the secondary school!
Thank you for that- it makes sense now why hers was Saturday and not when stipulated on the current schools senior site

Her parents 🙄 really need to take into consideration whether a private grammar school will meet Emilias needs , it’s evident that the current private school hasn’t, though that could be down to Emilia being so good at masking her needs ❤

• Heart

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
They definitely play on the fact lessie is left out loads. Even Anna’s stories yesterday, creepily filming Andrea walking, then a quick glance at Alessia chatting, before back to Andrea. I mean, it’s so weird she films things like this! I can’t understand why she can’t drop them two off with Jonathan at home, then go out and get the other two later? They’re always waiting in the car for ages, stuffing their faces with sugar. At least they got some fresh air in the 2 seconds walk between the car and Gail’s…
A trip to the bakery whilst waiting is miles better than sitting in the car for 1 1/2 hours but still no reason they cant be taken home to have some calm time play games before dinner etc plenty of time. Things seems to have changed since we mentioned her making them wait in the car for so long in the rain and then leave them unattended in the car to run and get E2 perhaps that hit a nerve or someone had a word about it?

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
Why should comments like this be off limits when 1. everything J & A do & show is about looks & 2. her legs are pudgy with cellulite?!

J & A have to look a certain way, the children have to look a certain way, the house has to be interior designed a certain way, they drive exclusive luxury/exotic cars. They are ALL about surface. That's all they care about along with the €€££ to keep them rolling in the expensive everyday items used & cars to continue with the aesthetic. What rational human woman rolls out of bed & applies a shit ton of make-up, daily no less, to lay about their home all day? I'll tell ya...someone concerned with frivolities like surface aesthetics.

If the woman so afraid of gaining 2lbs, she developed an ED thinks finally her chest & abdomen are acceptable, after spouting about body acceptance & then going off & having frivolous elective surgery, then why not have at it the pudgy legs with cellulite? A is a catty, mean girl who doesn't deserve compassion or warrant an exception from trolling. Anyway, I thought we did trolling here. Have I been reading a ghost page of this thread these past few years!?
Damn .. little too invested there. If you can’t grasp the difference between holding people accountable for the shit that they put out there and just saying horrible comments based on looks, weight etc then I can’t waste my time educating you.

I don’t think calling out ANY person because they have cellulite is beneficial to anyone. Call out Anna’s genuine shit behaviour all you want, but calling her out for having cellulite? ( if she even does have it, I don’t scrutinise a woman’s looks as much as you seem to). Over 80% of women have cellulite, doesn’t make them a target of ridicule.

account70032

VIP Member
In her latest reel Andrea tells her he hadn’t been in bed all night. He had been on the couch all night! Wtf!! He’s 4 or 5?? How the hell did they not know this? They are just the WORST “parents”. Do they NEVER check on their children?
Was he up on the iPad all night!?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4

BobbyBoos

VIP Member
So Jonny begged for tickets for Melanie Martinez (used to being handed tickets, maybe he sees that they’re not popular/liked anymore)
Firstly, I wouldn’t be taking my children to watch her, a lot of the lyrics are highly sexualised and her performances are very provocative (I know you could say that about Madonna, Sam Smith etc, too, but I guess we all have our limits on what we deem age appropriate for our children) There’s also the whole r*pe snd SA accusations. Not exactly a role model.

Jonny referred to Edie as Buddy, twice. Never to Emilia. It’s usually a term used for boys. People in the comments are saying they get called Buddy and they’re a girl. I think it stands out because he only refers to Edie and Andrea as Buddy… Cue him calling emilia and Alessia that now…

I wonder how Anna coped looking after 2 children… alone. Definitely had Matt over
Why didn’t get on twickets for second hand face value ones? Moron. I did notice it was mostly for Emilia but spent the majority of his time filming Edies reactions.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
There’s 25 Tiktoks on Jonathans profile of either E1 or E2 or both of them before you see one of A1.
POor A1 has just never managed that 'always camera ready' way of being. Maybe stage school will help her, because soon, she will be the one earning the pennies in this family.

• Sad

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Why is the 11+ on a weekend? Does not every child take the exam?

I grew up in Holland, where we had to sit what was (is) called CITO, which was about 3/4 into your last year in primary, and which would partly determine what school you'd go to after that. The system in Holland is so that there are different schools for those who thrive on academic or more practical education. Some school 'levels' take 5-6 years and, others only 4, and then you're off to either Uni or college.

The CITO takes a few days, and has tests on all subjects. I remember it being very stressful, as high schools will have set their own goals when it comes to scores. But everyone had to do it, and it was during your normal school hours.