Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I wonder how soon after Stage coach he filmed this, she seemed to still be in that mood, so happy after her class. And then he comes with the camera.

I hope she will be the one to tell him to f off and stop filming her, giving him no chance for grooming like E2.

Reactions: 6

mrslingam

Children at the SJs school are offered automatic places for the grammar during Y5 if they are deemed to be clever enough. They also say that if you need to coach to pass the 11 plus then it's an indicator that your child may not cope with the academic requirements of the grammar. My friend has children in both.
My oldest is in the Grammar now, we had tutoring just to get him used to the exams etc as he went through state primary. Only in Y8 but so far he’s doing fine, but I agree with you - if a child is in private prep school but still need tutoring then I can’t see how they will be able to cope with secondary…
---
Ooh
Ooh when are the results due?
We had an email yesterday saying they will offer places from the start of February so a bit earlier than the Grammar…

Reactions: 5

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
“My wife Anna has 2 daughters E1 & E2”
A1, always forgotten 😔

Jonathan just gave away the E’s Roblox usernames clear as day.
1.9k & 8.9k followers, surely the majority of them are strangers. Christ. 😳

E1 got her iPad taken away at school because she “replied to someone”
Really hope that was a classmate and not a random stranger! Knowing their track record with parenting. Scary to think 😬
I wonder how schools in UK allow children to bring their own iPads or phones at such young age?

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Out of all the foods in the world their favourite food is tortellini??
Anna doesn't even put it with sauce
Isn't that the dish she just adds butter 🤔
Andrea's is egg much better choice

• Sick

TFP_SA

The grammars which are relatively near to where they live, in Sutton, were held in September. Although he's calling it an 11+, this'll be a test for a private school. I don't think it's super-stressy, at over £20k per child per year in the SE of england it's not at all diffiult to find a private school that'll take your money, even if it's not an elite establishment.

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
POor A1 has just never managed that 'always camera ready' way of being. Maybe stage school will help her, because soon, she will be the one earning the pennies in this family.
I fear she may be getting into the dangerous bratty /attention seeking territory, she was all over the place , throwing shapes when "Movie Director"Papa Gnome was forcing her and her siblings to drink the caffeine infused Prime.

Could have been out of embarrassment but I really hope she stays as sweet as she is.

Hillary101

Gillian Lawhorn

Before surgery
View attachment 2503815

After
View attachment 2503807View attachment 2503806
Can this woman stop showing off her tummy. Her tummy after surgery looks plastic and artificial. Her body image can cause unrealistic expectations of how your body should look and lead to unhealthy behaviours from vulnerable young women. So irresponsible of her, especially coming from a person with an ED background. Does she realise how many people will be comparing their body with hers, and she does this knowing full well how many people have followed her over the years hanging off her every word about body positivity and body acceptance, and how ironic, that messaging seems to have gone out the window. She is full of it.
Plastic and Artificial just like Anna and her pervy gnome spouse
---
Before surgery
View attachment 2503815

After
View attachment 2503807View attachment 2503806
Can this woman stop showing off her tummy. Her tummy after surgery looks plastic and artificial. Her body image can cause unrealistic expectations of how your body should look and lead to unhealthy behaviours from vulnerable young women. So irresponsible of her, especially coming from a person with an ED background. Does she realise how many people will be comparing their body with hers, and she does this knowing full well how many people have followed her over the years hanging off her every word about body positivity and body acceptance, and how ironic, that messaging seems to have gone out the window. She is full of it.
However, Anna since you read/lick the posts here….what about your cellulite pudgy legs?

leabytottle

VIP Member
This family, Inghams, dad v girls and fizz family all give me the ick
There’s a new family callled communing with the campbells. Dad is so creepy, videos his daughters getting up, makes lewd comments and posts half naked images… he’s on a parr with Jonny. Plus their mum is a teacher, yet allows this! Crazy

• Sick