Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
I genuinely think they called it quits a while back but are putting on a front for the kids and channel.
She couldn't care less about date nights matt gets more love and affection.
They don't do anything as a family unless it's gifted
No family movie or game nights
Or just general family time.
Don't eat together all live separate lives under one roof sad really.

Anna leaves the kids roaming knowing jonos bottles deep in the wine then let's him drive the next morning.

She's not prepared to get a proper job though without the channel private school wouldn't be affordable anymore.

It will unravel when the kids are old enough to understand
Great post and spot onđź‘Ź

Reactions: 2

leabytottle

VIP Member
Being from Scotland I still find this weird. We start primary school the year we turn 5. So if you’re born in 2012 like E1 anytime between January and December you will start school after the summer holidays, some kids are already 5 and others will turn 5 before the end of that year. Parents of kids born in January and February can choose to send their kids a year early if they feel they are ready though.
You can’t deter for a year, but it means they skip reception and go into year 1, usually. I did teach twins who were premature and born in august, who had additional needs. They did 2 years in nursery, then reception, so were a year older than the rest of the class. I’ve taught children with August birthdays that were more than ready, and likewise, september birthdays that weren’t. Some schools still do a staggered intake, so start dates in September and January, although that’s rare. I ran an early years department that had 3,4 and 5 year olds. It meant that there was access to a range of activities at all levels

notimportant

Chatty Member
Did anyone start watching the new goosebumps? When the girls mask gets stuck to her and she turns into a troll it looks like Jonathan. I wish I could find a pic!

• Haha

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
There’s a new family callled communing with the campbells. Dad is so creepy, videos his daughters getting up, makes lewd comments and posts half naked images… he’s on a parr with Jonny. Plus their mum is a teacher, yet allows this! Crazy
Have they got their on thread on here? I’ve seen them on TikTok recently.

• Sick

GlitterPoo

Chatty Member
There’s 25 Tiktoks on Jonathans profile of either E1 or E2 or both of them before you see one of A1.

• Sad

Lorny

VIP Member
Basically if you are born on 31st August, you’d be in a different school year to someone born on the 1st September. When you start school in the UK, there are some children who have August birthdates, that are just turn 4, and other in the same year group, who, like Emilia, that have September birthdays, so turn 5 within the first week of school, making them almost a year apart.
Being from Scotland I still find this weird. We start primary school the year we turn 5. So if you’re born in 2012 like E1 anytime between January and December you will start school after the summer holidays, some kids are already 5 and others will turn 5 before the end of that year. Parents of kids born in January and February can choose to send their kids a year early if they feel they are ready though.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I doubt he's going to be tall with his two hobbit size parents and Eduardo can only pray that Joan's genes don't kick in soon and he starts to look more like his dad as he grows up. My son was always my double but now as a teenager he is his daddy's double.
His grandad was quite tall I believe, so who knows .

Reactions: 1

leabytottle

VIP Member
As another person has pointed out a 5 year old not bring dry at night is not abnormal. It certainly doesn’t merit a CAHMs referral.
Depends on the reason behind it. If it’s a medical issue, for example he has a medical problem with his bladder, or a fear of going to the toilet, then a referral is definitely necessary

leabytottle

VIP Member
Can you please post the thread of the communing w campbells?? Ive been HORRIFIED at some of the stuff they post. The livestreaming of their kids getting ready for school is one of the creepiest things ive seen online. Ive tried to find their thread on here but no luck !
I’m not sure how to link another thread on here? It’s called communing with the campbells