Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

madison1

I thought i’d share this photo I made back in 2017. When I embarrassingly had a fan page for family vloggers (I was a child then, and I know much better now) The foreshadowing of this. If only he ‘grew out of it’. Jono would make the poor child a cash cow..

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 4

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Well well E2 is now having extra tutoring 🤔
Could the school work have taken a dip with them choosing to focus on YouTube and Instagram
Or has it dawned on them that secondary school isn't too far off and to stay in private school the work needs to begin.
We've yet to hear of emilias results.
They couldn't manage the kids clubs beforehand

Mugglemad

I use to watch I am Jazz and I felt sorry for her, I had a feeling at the time that she was going to regret it when she is older.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
In what is now Andrea's room what happened to e2s side wall it looks like something was ripped off but don't think we ever questioned it and they never addressed it with Anna being a obsessed with perfection.

Armywife1508

I think that comment using the phrase "thick" is being used to say someone isn't that bright or is stupid.It's a very common Irish phrase, used particularly in Dublin. It's so insulting to say that about your wife, especially to your child. He is gross in every way and is so performative in his interactions with his family, a complete fraud.
It sounded to me like he meant “thicc “….he’s creepy.

• Sick

LittleMissMuffet

Chatty Member
Apparently they’re moving next year? People in the comments are saying LA. Easier to sell your kids there I guess (look at all the child stars….)

• Sad
  • Wow

Pkbeenie

I don’t think I’m reading it wrong as it say if you are 11 BY the 1st September.
Yes. Emilia will still be 11 next September 2024. She'll start secondary school then. Entry exams 11+ are done early at her private primary school

Reactions: 3

Armywife1508

Oh I am laughing my head off today at single gay dad's Insta reel. It's a haul of what he's spoiling the kids with this year and he goes to open a box and he says 'well you know my twins love reading, well Anna suggested this for them' and I'm thinking, what?!?? Anna suggested something to do with reading? 🤔🤔 And he opens the box and it's those Tonie Box things that read audio books to you. I should have known given her history of enlisting the services of Alexa to read the bedtime story 😂😂😂
Casey Holmes is always trying to sell those (sponsored) Tonies.

Reactions: 3