Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hdhshh67

There’s a new family callled communing with the campbells. Dad is so creepy, videos his daughters getting up, makes lewd comments and posts half naked images… he’s on a parr with Jonny. Plus their mum is a teacher, yet allows this! Crazy
Can you please post the thread of the communing w campbells?? Ive been HORRIFIED at some of the stuff they post. The livestreaming of their kids getting ready for school is one of the creepiest things ive seen online. Ive tried to find their thread on here but no luck !

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Nomatterwhat

Something about Anna's workout selfie from today is off. Weird proportions. Her body looks tiny and her head gigantic!
What's going on?

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Emilia turned 11 in September. Which means she’s the oldest in her year & due to go to secondary/high school next September. She’s in Yr6. You do the 11+ early on in Yr6 so you can apply for the relevant schools in that school year. The SJ’s are not doing anything unusual here!
I don’t think I’m reading it wrong as it say if you are 11 BY the 1st September.

There’s a new family callled communing with the campbells. Dad is so creepy, videos his daughters getting up, makes lewd comments and posts half naked images… he’s on a parr with Jonny. Plus their mum is a teacher, yet allows this! Crazy
I’ve seen the family you’re referring to! I totally agree. The kids call their dad “campo”? The mom is up her own arse and the kids have zero manners. Absolute shit show! I’ve looked here for a thread on them but can’t find anything.

• Wow
  • Heart

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
Jono's latest Tiktok is such an ad. I've seen lots of travel bloggers talking about the same.

Why do I think it's an ad/gifted?

Screenshot_20230919_094209_com.android.chrome_edit_375209927279204.jpg

Screenshot_20230919_094201_com.android.chrome_edit_375223331987015.jpg

• Wow

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Bit of a strange one as Emilia is already 11🤷‍♀️
This is taken from the follow on grammar school website
77407048-529F-4C14-A7FB-C7BFF373E382.jpeg

FrankieP

Yes. Emilia will still be 11 next September 2024. She'll start secondary school then. Entry exams 11+ are done early at her private primary school
Yes, her birthday is 11 September, so she will still be 11 on 1 September next year.

Loopy83

VIP Member
Passing 11+ and other entry exams is very specific learning and not on the usual curriculum. Most have tutoring to pass them.

Reactions: 2

Loopy83

VIP Member
Flip me anna you live in England not America, noone cares for Halloween you plonker. Chill down.

Michi

The way school is done over there is so confusing as over here in the US we do “pre-school” which is generally ages 3-4, then starts “elementary” which begins with “kindergarten” which for the district I live in you have to turn 5 before September 1 in order to start. Elementary goes to through grade 2, sometimes 3. Then “Intermediate” which is usually grades 3-5, however some school districts don’t even have an intermediate school, so in that case the elementary would just cover those grades until “middle school” which is normally grades 6-8, and then “high school” is grades 9-12, which is approximately ages 14-18 and then college if you choose to do so. All districts do it differently but you get the gist. Emilia is going to be starting high school at 12? That seems so early.
In my country, kids start high school aged 10 to 11 😀 some even 9 if they started primary super early (that's rare though)

• Wow