SacconeJolys #91 New tits, tummy & hairline, all paid for with the kids airtime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“My wife Anna has 2 daughters E1 & E2”
A1, always forgotten 😔

Jonathan just gave away the E’s Roblox usernames clear as day.
1.9k & 8.9k followers, surely the majority of them are strangers. Christ. 😳

E1 got her iPad taken away at school because she “replied to someone”
Really hope that was a classmate and not a random stranger! Knowing their track record with parenting. Scary to think 😬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
i swear they've given it away before... a while ago someone commented that they were going to play roblox with the kids and all jonno replied was "have fun" :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Full time content creator, I laughed so hard at that one.

I'd be gutted if my kids said my hobbies were cooking and cleaning. I reckon if my kids were asked they'd say Zumba, reading and going to the cinema 🤷‍♀️

Do they still have a cleaner? Because she goes on about cleaning a lot.

Andrea is so babyish hard to believe how old he is.

And her Instagram about not using a filter. Yeah, but no mention of the Photoshop doctoring 😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
Full time content creator, I laughed so hard at that one.

I'd be gutted if my kids said my hobbies were cooking and cleaning. I reckon if my kids were asked they'd say Zumba, reading and going to the cinema 🤷‍♀️

Do they still have a cleaner? Because she goes on about cleaning a lot.

Andrea is so babyish hard to believe how old he is.

And her Instagram about not using a filter. Yeah, but no mention of the Photoshop doctoring 😂😂😂
I was invited to have dinner someone I work with and their family at their house. I tried so hard to get out of it because I knew even if the food was good (which it was) that the noise would not be something I'd like. But the chaos that ensued for the three hours I was there before I could get home, is exactly how I imagine visiting the SJs would be - the youngest throwing stuff to get attention, no one being told "no" when they do something dangerous or ask for something stupid (like your child doesn't need to make their own food which is the same as what has already been prepared without them nearly chopping off each finger).
The youngest was 10, but he could have easily passed for just a big 3 year old.

I think their cleaner left (after Anna badmouthed her on Instagram) and they never got anyone who they liked as much or would do the work Anna considered cleaning, but was actually housekeeping? Anna's version of cleaning is different to ours, I don't think she even knows how to use their vacuum, or own a mop

Reactions: 11
My wife Anna has 2 daughters E1 & E2
A1, always forgotten 😔

Really hope that was a classmate and not a random stranger! Knowing their track record with parenting. Scary to think 😬
No Jonathan you got the names wrong. Your wife has 2 daughters Emila and Alessia and if you persist in considering Edie as your daughter then you have 3.

My God this fool is one of the most irritating human beings on the planet, also as thick as two short planks.

Reactions: 22
Favourite question yet again - they are so messed up, just because they are both living through their egos 🙄 goes to show any counselling they have had has been short lived and either crap or ignored

Reactions: 6
Anna’s no filter video is scary. Why does she insist on that weird, old fashioned lower brown eye liner?? I think she’s a very striking woman, i just wish she’d do a more youthful look. Even the kids said she looked “like a baddie”. She said she doesn’t use filters, but admits to filler and Botox, as well as surgery. So, she’s a permanent filter then?? Also, she got her teeth done too! So she’s a walking filter….
You can’t play the whole “this is the real me, this is how I look if you see me in real life”, if you’ve had work done.

Attachments

• Heart
'My wife has two daughters' sounds so strange, like they were from a previous relationship?
And that's aside from leaving out their daughter Alessia, and of course giving away E1's username yet again. Does he want strangers to contact her??

• Sad
Reactions: 25
'My wife has two daughters' sounds so strange, like they were from a previous relationship?
And that's aside from leaving out their daughter Alessia, and of course giving away E1's username yet again. Does he want strangers to contact her??
Didn't think it was possible but he's getting worse. The delusion and lack of parental care is alarming.

“My wife Anna has 2 daughters E1 & E2”
A1, always forgotten 😔

I wonder how schools in UK allow children to bring their own iPads or phones at such young age?

Reactions: 5
I wonder how schools in UK allow children to bring their own iPads or phones at such young age?
I’m pretty certain their school has iPads per child, so it’s not one of the ones she uses at home. I know a lot of schools are starting to do this at secondary level, but it’s likely because she’s at a private school it’s part of the fees.
Schools I taught in had sets of iPads, but not enough for each child in the school. They area useful teaching tool, if used correctly and not as a “filler” activity. They’ll have the security settings set at high, well you’d hope they would…
---
So much to decompress in the video where they are answering questions about Jonny… emilias response to “what’s my job?”
Emilia “Making videos saying My daughter Emilia, my daughter Edie, my daughter Alessia and my only son, Andrea”
Edie “Making videos about moi”

I do wonder if emilia said “my trans daughter” and he cut that out? And telling that Edie sees themselves as the star!
Also, how many cupboards did he make edie go in for those videos??? The fact that he said 2 daughters is very odd… or was that a slip up as he knows he’s coerced edie…

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It might just be my lack of sleep but where is A1 other arm? Its totally confused me haha.
The best at making her bed?
Nice try but we know anna goes around tidying the beds because she hasn't anything else to do
Explains the attitude problems they have.

Reactions: 7
If Anna doesn’t use filters why does she look like a completely different person in videos than photos? Does she think we’re stupid? also Matt is just as bad as Jonathan is creepy! His Instagram where he’s set up the camera to fake cry like amber turd for sympathy….absolutely no tears. I can’t imagine a normal human setting up a camera to cry and then posting it with some lame ass feel sorry for me buuuuuulllshit over it with some sad music. What a bunch of bleeping losers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If Anna doesn’t use filters why does she look like a completely different person in videos than photos? Does she think we’re stupid? also Matt is just as bad as Jonathan is creepy! His Instagram where he’s set up the camera to fake cry like amber turd for sympathy….absolutely no tears. I can’t imagine a normal human setting up a camera to cry and then posting it with some lame ass feel sorry for me buuuuuulllshit over it with some sad music. What a bunch of bleeping losers.
He cried as if his children are taken away as hostages. He seems to be complete jerk to me

Reactions: 6
Spends hours preening herself but that’s the best hairstyle she can give A1?
Pathetic.

———
Speaking of hair, did you hear what A1 & A2 call A2’s hair color?
Orange 😂
Anna really must of gaslit the whole family! But I thought he was rOsE GoLd 😂😂😂
That's so sad, she puts least efforts on her daughters. Let's not forget she was her rainbow baby

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.