SacconeJolys #91 New tits, tummy & hairline, all paid for with the kids airtime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spends hours preening herself but that’s the best hairstyle she can give A1?
Pathetic.

———
Speaking of hair, did you hear what A1 & A2 call A2’s hair color?
Orange 😂
Anna really must of gaslit the whole family! But I thought he was rOsE GoLd 😂😂😂
Compared to what alessias hair is usually like that's a step up.
Anna's always busy prioritising Edies hair and the others just about get a once over with a brush

High time the girls had a trim instead of gloating how long it is
Emilias is starting to look untidy and edies being taught its okay to avoid haircare.

Reactions: 12
That's so sad, she puts least efforts on her daughters. Let's not forget she was her rainbow baby
Even when this rainbow baby was a newborn she was neglected. I remember footage of Alessia being put on scratchy carpet upstairs, not on a blanket or anything, for 'tummy time'. Nobody paid her any attention, she was left there on her own, right under the stairs, with the Es literally jumping over her as they ran down the stairs.
My heart was constantly in my mouth watching that footage, and it was so sad to see little Alessias being left on her own like that, with the camera pointed right at her face of course.....

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Can you imagine how much alessia would have flourished had Natasha still been nannying for them. To see how much the E’s loved her and her them was probably the only good thing the crappy parents did for them without realising. They were just being lazy and entitled

Reactions: 21
Edie gets more hair attention because he’s demanding. Not because Anna cares. It’s crazy that it looks like she spends 1 hour or more curling her own hair to do nothing all day.

Reactions: 16
Can you imagine how much alessia would have flourished had Natasha still been nannying for them. To see how much the E’s loved her and her them was probably the only good thing the crappy parents did for them without realising. They were just being lazy and entitled
I would imagine she would have put a stop to Andrea speaking with a baby voice and being treated on one hand like an infant and the other, encouraged to swear and give the finger.

Why on earth does jonathan think its okay to share his children's roblox accounts and following numbers!
E2 HAS 8.9K!!! all absolute creeps and strangers no doubt how many do they casually talk to not considering the danger aswell roblox doesn't have a good reputation for that.

All the other answers were fed to them Anna's tone gave that away instantly

Anything to do with their school should be off limits too

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Why on earth does jonathan think its okay to share his children's roblox accounts and following numbers!
E2 HAS 8.9K!!! all absolute creeps and strangers no doubt how many do they casually talk to not considering the danger aswell roblox doesn't have a good reputation for that.

All the other answers were fed to them Anna's tone gave that away instantly

Anything to do with their school should be off limits too
Yeah I wasn’t surprised to see E2 had more followers than E1. All of dads friendliest friends no doubt.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
How are the earning money now? I see the views/content on YouTube has plummeted. Does tiktok pay well?

Reactions: 2
Anyone else slightly worried to find out what E2s costume will be this year( today)
I know they did a tiktok or something but could have changed it since then.

It's a given alessia will be a witch, andrea probably werewolf or skeleton and Emilia who knows Wednesday??

Reactions: 7
So Andrea was misbehaving in a shop, so they got thrown out… not Andreas fault, he has not been given boundaries and has been encouraged to swear, give the finger etc. When with they realise, he’s not a baby, and unless they actually parent him, he’s going to be out of control? I’d be mortified if any of my kids ever got spoken to or thrown out of somewhere. It feels like a brag to the SJ.

I know a lot of people don’t think you should tell off other peoples children, but in this context, if Andrea was running around, potentially knocking things off shelves, swearing etc (whilst Anna probably laughed or filmed it!) then someone who works there is well within their rights to ask him to stop and tell Anna the same. (It’s a completely different story if the child has additional needs, as I know how daunting that is for both the child and parent, but this is just lack of parenting)

No doubt, if Jonny had been there, it would be a video, titled “Our only boy misbehaves in a store”(with the thumbnail being a blurred out Andrea giving the 🖕🏻 and the other 3 pulling pretend shocked faces, with a subheading of “my trans daughter’s reaction”)

I wonder where Jonny was while they’d gone to Brighton? Don’t they usually meet Erica? Unless she refused to be filmed?

Oh and matts wanky comment to ‘brave Anna’. Acting like she’s a superhero for taking her children out on her own… you know, like normal parents do that ALL THE TIME. I don’t know any parent who chooses to have children, but then doesn’t ever take them out without help. It’s a very similar situation to the dogs, if you think about it… they pay someone else to walk them, and never take them out for walks alone. Jonny apparently runs everyday, he could take one of the dogs too. Their lives are so, so odd!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
So Andrea was misbehaving in a shop, so they got thrown out… not Andreas fault, he has not been given boundaries and has been encouraged to swear, give the finger etc. When with they realise, he’s not a baby, and unless they actually parent him, he’s going to be out of control? I’d be mortified if any of my kids ever got spoken to or thrown out of somewhere. It feels like a brag to the SJ.

I know a lot of people don’t think you should tell off other peoples children, but in this context, if Andrea was running around, potentially knocking things off shelves, swearing etc (whilst Anna probably laughed or filmed it!) then someone who works there is well within their rights to ask him to stop and tell Anna the same. (It’s a completely different story if the child has additional needs, as I know how daunting that is for both the child and parent, but this is just lack of parenting)

No doubt, if Jonny had been there, it would be a video, titled “Our only boy misbehaves in a store”(with the thumbnail being a blurred out Andrea giving the 🖕🏻 and the other 3 pulling pretend shocked faces, with a subheading of “my trans daughter’s reaction”)

I wonder where Jonny was while they’d gone to Brighton? Don’t they usually meet Erica? Unless she refused to be filmed?

Oh and matts wanky comment to ‘brave Anna’. Acting like she’s a superhero for taking her children out on her own… you know, like normal parents do that ALL THE TIME. I don’t know any parent who chooses to have children, but then doesn’t ever take them out without help. It’s a very similar situation to the dogs, if you think about it… they pay someone else to walk them, and never take them out for walks alone. Jonny apparently runs everyday, he could take one of the dogs too. Their lives are so, so odd!
I can just imagine anna was stood there laughing and filming andrea misbehaving instead of intervening like any other mortified parent would do
All whilst the other kids were doing who knows what.

most shops are reasonable probably seen hundreds of fussy kids kids will be kids but it must have been something big to be thrown out

Annas obviously that mortified at her own lack of parenting that she shared with with the internet

• Angry
He must have been acting the right little devil to warrant a staff member shouting at him, obviously the woman isn't capable of parenting on her own. Like blue ocean said, probably more interested in filming him than stopping him, so someone had to intervene.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Out of all the foods in the world their favourite food is tortellini??
Anna doesn't even put it with sauce
Isn't that the dish she just adds butter 🤔
Andrea's is egg much better choice

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I can’t unsee this now - when e2 pops his leg ala his mother, he looks like he’s got rickets

• Haha
How can anna let the younger children trail behind her in a busy high street whilst she's filming and chatting to E2 and not look back once?
someone could have easily swooped in and grabbed alessia or andrea and Anna wouldn't have even noticed

Then took them all into Homesense.you know the store filled with lovely but breakable things and she let it get to the point of andrea running all over the shop including behind the tills which is what led to him being told off and shuffled out of the shop.
All whilst shes laughing retelling the story and every viewer is failing to see what the amusing part is.

Should have held his hand and parented the kids if it was that urgent to go and browse.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
How can anna let the younger children trail behind her in a busy high street whilst she's filming and chatting to E2 and not look back once?
someone could have easily swooped in and grabbed alessia or andrea and Anna wouldn't have even noticed
easy, she doesn't actually care! she does this same thing all the time- walking them from school down a dark path and letting them run ahead/ lag behind, letting alessia cross a busy car park by herself.. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 23
Been doing some research into TikTok revenue.
It all depends on your RPM rate and “qualified views”
(Qualified views are apparently determined by if a video is watched for more than five seconds)

So apparently the average RPM is about 3 cents but I have seen some accounts as high as 75 cents.

I put his user into a online calculator and taking the results with a grain of salt, I would say his RPM is quite low and close to 3 cents.
Each video would apparently earn him $5-$10.

Another calculator put him at about $30 per million views and roughly $1250 for the month of October.
Now take into account that TikTok takes 50%, so barely worth it as a (reliable) stream of income.
(Also these calculations are counting all his views, his qualified view count could be much lower!)

Unless these figures are completely bogus, just like we all thought, TikTok ain't paying the bills!

Attachments

Flip me anna you live in England not America, noone cares for Halloween you plonker. Chill down.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.