SacconeJolys #91 New tits, tummy & hairline, all paid for with the kids airtime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full time content creator, anna is seriously kidding herself
Making the beds,exercising shockingly bad, cooking sloppy dinners after breakfast and obsessing over matt is not a job of any sort

Nor is dressing like her children and posting

The only Thing the kids could say is she cleans was born in the 1800s and her fear is a messy house and losing loved ones ( fair enough on that one but obviously means just her family)

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
So Mom of 4 Friday evening routine consists of fannying around with filters on her phone, cutting a pizza and wiping up piss. Where was the snuggling her kids, reading to the smaller ones, colouring, playing a chilled board game to wind down. She doesn't give a flying duck that they won't have any core memories of her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
6 dogs mean a lot of wee !?!

I have 4 dogs with 2 of them over the age of 10....none of them piss in the house 🤔🤨

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
6 dogs mean a lot of wee !?!

I have 4 dogs with 2 of them over the age of 10....none of them piss in the house 🤔🤨
I’ve mentioned on here before I have quite the menagerie of animals, including multiple dogs and cats of all ages. The only time my dogs have ever had an accident inside, is either when they were puppies or unwell.(I know that some dogs struggle, and medical issues can make training a challenge)

Little tip for you, Anna. There’s this thing called “taking your dog for a walk”. I know, I know, right, kind blowing that YOU can do that YOURSELF 🤯🤗🤯

Not only is it enjoyable exercise for your dog, it actually has health benefits for your whole family! Rather than taking animal lover Lessie on a mummy daughter date to have your fanny waxed, you could go on a dog walk together! You will have to take poo bags with you though, Anna, so maybe wear something other than skinny jeans that show your vulva outline, as I doubt you’d get anything in those pockets! Then your dogs will poo and wee on their walk and exert their energy, so they’ll sleep when they get home!

Now, I know you have a busy life with 5am lacklustre workouts, doing your hair and make up, putting together old fashioned looks, so you can write AFFLINK to a brand you worked with ages ago. Then there’s all your brunch dates with your bestie making manifestation boards, and dancing in shops, but I’m pretty sure you could squeeze in dog walks, loo breaks throughout the day and enrichment for you plethora of dogs!

You’ve even got a huge garden they could run around, or are you worried they(I think there’s only one male) might cock their leg on your gnome husband or get eaten by your ever so friendly foxes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s funny to me how she’ll share viral videos of dogs on her stories saying how cute they are and how much she loves dogs yet neglects her own dogs. I feel sorry for those dogs because besides when the dog walker takes them out and the short while during the day they’re allowed wander around the kitchen , how often are they locked up in their cages? those dogs are like 10/11 now aren’t they? so yeah they’re not super young needing to run around and play all the time so maybe they like to sleep and rest having their own space that’s fine but in a cage so much in that cold room just feels wrong. Anna goes to bed super early too so thinking of all the hours nobody interacts with those dogs makes me sad. I hope I’m wrong and they’re out of those cages a lot more than we see. Like someone else said A1 likes the dogs and it would be nice for her to go on dog walks with Anna to bond but Anna is too lazy and A1 is the last child Anna has interest in bonding with.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Their house must stink, I didn't think people just let their dogs piss all over their kitchens where they prepare food and eat???

• Sick
Their house must stink, I didn't think people just let their dogs piss all over their kitchens where they prepare food and eat???
Yes, and she does not clean it up immediately, she'll just cover it with some kitchen roll and let it sit there for a while until she gets round to clearning it... letting it soak into the floor, giving the dogs a signal that this is the place to wee.... and so the cycle continues.

Like others have said, if she would just take them on a daily walk, it's not like she doesn't have the time. She could even take her bestie with her, walking outside in the fresh air is great for the depression Matt seems to have, and it's healthier than going for extravagant lunches so often. Walk and talk. And on weekends, take the kids, too.

I'm no Mum but I can't be the only one shocked that she openly threw away her kids drawings??!?

Not even on the fridge for a day?? No discussions with the kids, talk to them about what they drew? Tell they you're proud?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I'm no Mum but I can't be the only one shocked that she openly threw away her kids drawings??!?

Not even on the fridge for a day?? No discussions with the kids, talk to them about what they drew? Tell they you're proud?
Not surprised, she's openly called their school work junk before now and just threw it out I'll bet she hasn't kept anything pictures, work, projects etc

• Sad
Reactions: 18

She doesn't have any interest in her kids. She is the most superficial mom I've ever seen. Doubt she's ever even sat down and drawn pictures with them. I love seeing how my kids express themselves, sometimes pictures give away how they are really feeling. Anna wouldn't give a tit about how her kids felt unless she could get her perv hubby to film it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She doesn't have any interest in her kids. She is the most superficial mom I've ever seen. Doubt she's ever even sat down and drawn pictures with them. I love seeing how my kids express themselves, sometimes pictures give away how they are really feeling. Anna wouldn't give a tit about how her kids felt unless she could get her perv hubby to film it.
The only time they ever did that was, surprise surprise, when they got paid for it... I think it was an ad for Crayola? She got them a huge set, never to be seen again.

His mum once gave them markers and one of the kids said they were not allowed to draw at home.

• Sad
  • Wow
The only time they ever did that was, surprise surprise, when they got paid for it... I think it was an ad for Crayola? She got them a huge set, never to be seen again.

His mum once gave them markers and one of the kids said they were not allowed to draw at home.
All those kids do is stare at screens all day and have cameras filming every 2 minutes never colouring, arts or crafts whilst dinners cooking(because its been done hours before

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if anna is against anything remotely messy so it's only allowed when she's getting paid

Reactions: 14
it's sad.. emilia said in one video that she liked school because she could colour :( and i remember the e's looking so happy when they stayed with erika because she let them paint!
they really do nothing with these kids

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Wait until the kids get older.

I envisage a tell all about their dysfunctional childhood.

As someone up thread said, she didn't realise how her own family situation was "off" until she went to secondary school.

I shudder to think what awaits Emilia and Eduardo/Edie when they enter a new school enviroment. I hope it will be good, but I fear it will be absolutely brutal. What Jonathan Joly and Anna Saccone have done to their children, publicly on the internet, is unforgivable. 😭

Reactions: 21
I just can't wrap my head around it. Every Mum that I know is in absolute awe of their children and everything they do. I'm in my 30s and my Mum would frame any picture I drew her even now!!

It feels like Ana can't wait for her parenting responsibilities to be over each day. I do understand lots of parents look forward to some "me" time away from their kids, but Ana doesn't work and has ALL DAY alone!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.