SacconeJolys #91 New tits, tummy & hairline, all paid for with the kids airtime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can anna let the younger children trail behind her in a busy high street whilst she's filming and chatting to E2 and not look back once?
someone could have easily swooped in and grabbed alessia or andrea and Anna wouldn't have even noticed

Then took them all into Homesense.you know the store filled with lovely but breakable things and she let it get to the point of andrea running all over the shop including behind the tills which is what led to him being told off and shuffled out of the shop.
All whilst shes laughing retelling the story and every viewer is failing to see what the amusing part is.

Should have held his hand and parented the kids if it was that urgent to go and browse.
There is more to Brighton than shows and restaurants. It looked like it wasn't raining so she could of taken them to one of the many parks or open spaces or even the beach, so they children could run around before they went into the shops.

Reactions: 8
Been doing some research into TikTok revenue.
It all depends on your RPM rate and “qualified views”
(Qualified views are apparently determined by if a video is watched for more than five seconds)

So apparently the average RPM is about 3 cents but I have seen some accounts as high as 75 cents.

I put his user into a online calculator and taking the results with a grain of salt, I would say his RPM is quite low and close to 3 cents.
Each video would apparently earn him $5-$10.

Another calculator put him at about $30 per million views and roughly $1250 for the month of October.
Now take into account that TikTok takes 50%, so barely worth it as a (reliable) stream of income.
(Also these calculations are counting all his views, his qualified view count could be much lower!)

Unless these figures are completely bogus, just like we all thought, TikTok ain't paying the bills!
I think TikTok actually take 70%, which is ridiculous!! So even if he earnt £1250 from them, he’d receive £375!
I just don’t understand how they are affording to live, especially as he doesn’t post anywhere else now. It still baffles me there are people paying a subscription which they aren’t providing for. I’m pretty sure you can’t do that and that people could claim the money back off them?
Also odd that Jonny has been completely none existent in Anna’s posts. I know she rarely includes him, but no sign for trick or treating and he didn’t go to Brighton with her…

Reactions: 10
Jonathan hasn't been to Brighton in ages, and Erica does not visit as often. I think the 'erotic stories' were the tipping point.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I think TikTok actually take 70%, which is ridiculous!! So even if he earnt £1250 from them, he’d receive £375!
I just don’t understand how they are affording to live, especially as he doesn’t post anywhere else now. It still baffles me there are people paying a subscription which they aren’t providing for. I’m pretty sure you can’t do that and that people could claim the money back off them?
Also odd that Jonny has been completely none existent in Anna’s posts. I know she rarely includes him, but no sign for trick or treating and he didn’t go to Brighton with her…
I genuinely think they called it quits a while back but are putting on a front for the kids and channel.
She couldn't care less about date nights matt gets more love and affection.
They don't do anything as a family unless it's gifted
No family movie or game nights
Or just general family time.
Don't eat together all live separate lives under one roof sad really.

Anna leaves the kids roaming knowing jonos bottles deep in the wine then let's him drive the next morning.

She's not prepared to get a proper job though without the channel private school wouldn't be affordable anymore.

It will unravel when the kids are old enough to understand

Reactions: 24
Tiktoks are a lot easier and quicker to do than vlogs, so he can film lots in a short amount of time, and then post them on Tiktok, YouTube, and IG to maximise revenue.

They now pretend to be some agency with only Matt on the books, but so far I have not seen any ads on his feed yet. So they are not making money off of him, either...

Reactions: 13
I genuinely think they called it quits a while back but are putting on a front for the kids and channel.
She couldn't care less about date nights matt gets more love and affection.
They don't do anything as a family unless it's gifted
No family movie or game nights
Or just general family time.
Don't eat together all live separate lives under one roof sad really.

Anna leaves the kids roaming knowing jonos bottles deep in the wine then let's him drive the next morning.

She's not prepared to get a proper job though without the channel private school wouldn't be affordable anymore.

It will unravel when the kids are old enough to understand
Great post and spot on👏

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re not actually together anymore but putting on a front online. Anna is not attracted to him the way she talks about him and is disgusted by him that she doesn’t want to be touched by him says a lot. I don’t blame her cause he’s unattractive and a creep but she’s not perfect either , yes she’s pretty but they both exploit the kids and have awful personalities I don’t like either of them. They don’t have the chemistry a married couple who truly are in love and attracted to each other would have. They can be awkward with each other and filming separate vlogs that whole thing they tried to do I found that odd cause why you both wanting to do your own thing having speedster lives when you’re a family channel who obviously live together. Anna is attracted to Matt and might even be in love with him or maybe it’s just infatuation but she doesn’t look at Jonathan like that and she is more interested in spending time with Matt.

Reactions: 19
Flip me anna you live in England not America, noone cares for Halloween you plonker. Chill down.
That’s not true. Halloween is pretty huge in the UK now. My kids probably prefer it to Christmas 😂 They’ve been doing Halloween stuff at school for the past couple weeks, now in half term we’ve been to pumpkin patches, three Halloween themed days out and our entire street had a huge Halloween party last night before we went off trick or treating. I love it. Loads of fun but nowhere near as expensive as Christmas 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How is Anna so bad at doing the girls hair?! It looks like she just braided the back without bothering to brush or part the front properly! A1's especially is always a mess 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 20
How is Anna so bad at doing the girls hair?! It looks like she just braided the back without bothering to brush or part the front properly! A1's especially is always a mess 🙁
Because she doesn't care. Anna's hair is always curled so she knows how to do hair

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Yes, so sad.

Anna's only emphasis is to primp and preen herself. She devotes so such much time each morning to getting her hair 'perfect', Alessia's is always a rush job. Poor Alessia is just an afterthought.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
No wonder Jonathan whizzed the camera round quickly in the pizza restaurant part of the Halloween tiktok video, (that's why the screenshot is fuzzy) so not to show a clear shot of Anna and Matt sitting directly across from each other chatting away, into one another like no one else is in room, only having eyes for each other, and Jonathan was way down the other end of the table with the kids.

Even when they are all out together Anna wants nothing to do with him. Wonder what the kids think, surely they must notice? Plus the fact that Jonathan has the mentality of kid and can only hold conversations with children and not adults, thats why he spends so much of his life around kids, and to exploit them.

And it's spelt Halloween Jonathan not Holloween.

0C7CE647-272C-42DA-97DB-6F57F55637A3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
No wonder Jonathan whizzed the camera round quickly in the pizza restaurant part of the Halloween tiktok video, (that's why the screenshot is fuzzy) so not to show a clear shot of Anna and Matt sitting directly across from each other chatting away, into one another like no one else is in room, only having eyes for each other, and Jonathan was way down the other end of the table with the kids.

Even when they are all out together Anna wants nothing to do with him. Wonder what the kids think, surely they must notice? Plus the fact that Jonathan has the mentality of kid and can only hold conversations with children and not adults, thats why he spends so much of his life around kids, and to exploit them.

And it's spelt Halloween Jonathan not Holloween.

View attachment 2546071
Oh jono looks like he's there to mind the kids on their date night
Sorry but on a night thats mainly about the kids there both miles away, it's not as if a big catch up is needed since yesterday 🤣
Not surprising from anna by any means but matt?

Reactions: 21
Look at that massive smile on Anna's face. She has never looked at Jonathan like that, not even on their wedding day.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It reminds me of when I tell my son to get off Minecraft as he’s been on too long, and he tells me it’s productive because he wants to be a game designer.

Matt and Anna are flirting but it’s okay because they are “besties”!

Reactions: 13
Andrea flipping the bird AGAIN. Also I'd like to say, alessias costume was my favorite. Edies costume was awful and impractical. I'm surprised he didn't want to go as barbie!

• Angry
Andrea flipping the bird AGAIN. Also I'd like to say, alessias costume was my favorite. Edies costume was awful and impractical. I'm surprised he didn't want to go as barbie!
I was just so happy his face was covered and we didn't have to look at his ridiculous facial expressions.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she purposely made Matt look like a hunk, and Jonathan as a douche in her story?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How short is he? That photo looks so strange!
The screen grab of anna and matt further up this page is hilarious. I get she hasn't had a proper friend before but their friendship is so intense for 2 grown ass adults. I can't put my finger on it, but something is off.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.