SacconeJolys #91 New tits, tummy & hairline, all paid for with the kids airtime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who goes out on a dinner date with their husband (seemingly the first in a long time) then comes home to lie in bed gushing and sobbing to voice notes from their gAy bEsTiE?

Give me strength šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who goes out on a dinner date with their husband (seemingly the first in a long time) then comes home to lie in bed gushing and sobbing to voice notes from their gAy bEsTiE?

Give me strength šŸ˜‚
There's some serious issues if she can't go an hour or two without talking to or about matt more so when it's date night!
We know your repulsed by jono completely understandable but that's too far.

More effort goes into the daily pancake meet ups with matt than anything with j

The only reason she won't leave j is the thought of having to get an actual job disgusts her.
Not like now where she can do nothing all day string out a few small jobs and see matt the rest of the day and call it a full time job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
It wouldnā€™t surprise me if at some point her and Matt have a falling out. All this forced bestie content is very cringe and forced to appear so perfect that I can just see something going wrong eventually.

Reactions: 24
It wouldnā€™t surprise me if at some point her and Matt have a falling out. All this forced bestie content is very cringe and forced to appear so perfect that I can just see something going wrong eventually.
They will either end up together, with Matt suddenly realising he's not gay but bi, or it will blow up in a spectaculair way.
Anna does not have a great track record when it comes to friendships, so my money is on it blowing up. Get the popcorn ready.

Reactions: 17
used to be an avid watcher of these as a teenager - thought they were everything I wanted to be, but then I grew up. Haven't really kept up with them since, but bored so I thought I'd have a read on here and see what's happening and dear god - THEY ARE DELUSIONAL. They're horrific parents - how social workers aren't involved I will never understand. I hope they get the Ruby Franke treatment very soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
used to be an avid watcher of these as a teenager - thought they were everything I wanted to be, but then I grew up. Haven't really kept up with them since, but bored so I thought I'd have a read on here and see what's happening and dear god - THEY ARE DELUSIONAL. They're horrific parents - how social workers aren't involved I will never understand. I hope they get the Ruby Franke treatment very soon!
I think the only reason social workers are not involved is because they give their kids a roof over their heads, food on the table, and E2 has had a few sessions at a gender clinic, so all is good, right......?
All sarcasm aside, the SJ kids are not high on the priority list compared to what horrific cases the social services have to deal with.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think the only reason social workers are not involved is because they give their kids a roof over their heads, food on the table, and E2 has had a few sessions at a gender clinic, so all is good, right......?
All sarcasm aside, the SJ kids are not high on the priority list compared to what horrific cases the social services have to deal with.
Yeah, I get it - they were hugely involved in my upbringing another underfunded and understaffed department. I think once E1 gets to secondary school - they're in for a shock. That's when I began to realise that my childhood wasn't normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ugh, Matt is spiraling under the influence of Anna. Itā€™s not even Anna, as he believes she is a celeb-influencer when reality is: Anna is a D-list influencer-sloth that hates her life. Mattā€™s ex is probably like ā€œšŸ˜³ā€. You chose duck lips and dummies over us?
He really is, he's been caught up in the whol circus. Check out his latest Insta post when he sits there with a box of his nan's ashes šŸ¤”. Seriously lost the plot

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If all the kids are off school for half term why was anna having a starbucks date with just Edie?
Don't tell me she's doing "one to one time" again, must have an appointment lined up for alessia to view coming up šŸ¤”

Maybe it was a treat for filming silly tiktok dances Snapping at those who say E2 is a boy can't spend everyday trying to convince everyone he's a girl to then dress him in completely inappropriate and exposing clothes

Reactions: 6
If all the kids are off school for half term why was anna having a starbucks date with just Edie?
Don't tell me she's doing "one to one time" again, must have an appointment lined up for alessia to view coming up šŸ¤”

Maybe it was a treat for filming silly tiktok dances Snapping at those who say E2 is a boy can't spend everyday trying to convince everyone he's a girl to then dress him in completely inappropriate and exposing clothes
This just shows how her children aren't her priorities but her "haters" who live in her head rent free..

Reactions: 7
šŸ‘šŸ» well done Matt, putting agency details up now youā€™ve read here. How about using them yourself instead of talking to one of the most air headed woman ever

Reactions: 7
What kind of 'business/press' does he think he's going to get?? Hilarious.
Is he the first and only client of Little Squid?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He really is, he's been caught up in the whol circus. Check out his latest Insta post when he sits there with a box of his nan's ashes šŸ¤”. Seriously lost the plot
bleeping hell thatā€™s such a Jonathan post. It was nice knowing you, seemingly mentally stable Matt. Welcome to Tattle crazy dude who is heavily influenced by two even crazier creeps. Have a seat.
---
It's coming to UK Netflix on 8th November
Thats another one! Lol they pissed a lot of people off I guess šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.