SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re so so weird. They can never do anything as a family unit because they can’t handle them all together is so ridiculous.
It’s such a shame. Unless it’s gifted or for content they don’t do anything with those kids.
Letting them run feral in the playroom with the computer, iPads and shut doors is the only patenting they’re capable of.
Even anal admits to losing her “tit” at her kids but it’s justified, she thinks. I can’t stand them

• Sad
Reactions: 16
This is so upsetting

Your rainbow baby and your youngest daughter doesn’t even get a post for her 6th birthday. Not even a story from Anna. Jonathan has a post on tiktok for A1, but it contains majority of it of E2. That poor little girl.

Let’s watch in 2 weeks when it’s E2’s birthday. Just watch. They will make a massive song and dance about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
This is so upsetting

Your rainbow baby and your youngest daughter doesn’t even get a post for her 6th birthday. Not even a story from Anna. Jonathan has a post on tiktok for A1, but it contains majority of it of E2. That poor little girl.

Let’s watch in 2 weeks when it’s E2’s birthday. Just watch. They will make a massive song and dance about it.
Oh they absolutely will! So sad for Alessia - she deserves so much more from them asshats of parents

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The fact that she puts up a birthday post for one of the dogs but can't acknowledge her own daughter's

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
A1 will be the one to give them hell in years to come, in a good way. I think she will be the most clued in of them all and look back on her childhood and see it for what it really was!

Reactions: 17
If I’m reading too into this let me know but you see how Anna made Alessias birthday cake and posted it on her stories but the cake looked like an awful mess that’s odd for someone like Anna who’s obsessed with things looking neat and tidy as close to perfection as she can get so for her to leave a cake looking like that I think it shows even more how much she doesn’t really like Alessia. I’m not a baker but I know for a fact I could make a simple pretty looking cake compared to what Anna made. If that was a cake for Anna’s mum or one of the other kids she would 100% of put more effort into the cake by making it look somewhat presentable but cause it’s for Alessia it’s like she didn’t care and like she thought oh well it’s not for anyone important which is sad cause Alessia deserves the same effort her siblings get. Yeah it’s not always about how something looks cause if it tastes good then it’s not a big deal but this is a little girls birthday she deserves things to look good or at least for her parents to try their best . A cake with just icing on it and candles would of looked better. Poor Alessia just an afterthought to them the forgotten child.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
If I’m reading too into this let me know but you see how Anna made Alessias birthday cake and posted in on her stories but the cake looked like an awful mess that’s odd for someone like Anna who’s obsessed with things looking neat and tidy as close to perfection as she can get so for her to leave a cake looking like that I think it shows even more how much she doesn’t really like Alessia. I’m not a baker but I know for a fact I could make a simple pretty looking cake compared to what Anna made. If that was a cake for Anna’s mum or one of the other kids she would 100% of put more effort into the cake by making it look somewhat presentable but cause it’s for Alessia it’s like she didn’t care and like she thought oh well it’s not for anyone important which is sad cause Alessia deserves the same effort her siblings get. Yeah it’s not always about how something looks cause if it tastes good then it’s not a big deal but this is a little girls birthday she deserves things to look good or at least for her parents to try their best . A cake with just icing on it and candles would of looked better. Poor Alessia just an afterthought to them the forgotten child.
What was wrong with the making the same cake she does for everyone else's birthdays ??? Or buying a Colin the catapillar cake !?!? I really hope they get their comeuppance when Alessia is older and can realise how they excluded her

What was wrong with the making the same cake she does for everyone else's birthdays ??? Or buying a Colin the catapillar cake !?!? I really hope they get their comeuppance when Alessia is older and can realise how they excluded her
Exactly would it really of been that hard for them to do that? A Colin the catapillar cake tastes nice but also would of looked so much better than what Anna made! I hope they get their comeuppance aswell cause they’ve exploited all these kids , messed the kids up mentally and have left out Alessia which is cruel. I hope when Alessia is older she calls them out for everything cause they deserve karma.

Reactions: 13
They did this to her last year, and now again. That poor girl. She will probably not notice, just as long as Anna does not show E2 her post next month and A1 wants to see hers......

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So it's just about 9 there and zero posts from Anal, what a piece of crap. Even if I were sick I would have still done a post for my child. I can't believe she couldn't make an effort to do it. Bet E2 will have post even before the b-day, gotta make sure you keep the lights on, oh, and pay for the car tax.

• Sad
Hold up, it's way past that old woman's bedtime for her to be posting. Not to mention it's like happy birthday kid and here are today's sponsors.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Hold up, it's way past that old woman's bedtime for her to be posting. Not to mention it's like happy birthday kid and here are today's sponsors.
It’s literally like she’s posting about some random kid she barely knows or cares about.. oh wait 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I don’t like putting the kids faces on here however it really is E2’s hair that is ‘ girlie’ poor kid is going to have a hard time ‘passing’ as female without a shed load of hormones in the teenage years that are illegal here but I’m sure joliar will ‘find’ some other way.
F11AE86B-82B4-4929-83C7-7DFBB7BE9EB2.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Yep pretty pitiful. She also took them to Frozen and didn’t even sit next to Alessia. Strange mother.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She did not even type out 'happy birthday'. Wow. It goes to show once again that giving birth does not make you a mum.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I’m I tripping or didn’t Anna mention they had gone to Frozen last week or possibly earlier this week? (I’m sure it was the SJ’s I heard it from)

I hope they aren't faking doing these things on A1‘s birthday for a measly TikTok & the illusion of good parenting 😔
Cause if they really went today, why didn’t they post throughout the day? They never care about safety so I can’t see them using that excuse for not live posting when they do it more often than not these days (to and from school, stagecoach, the playground etc).

If you ever read this Alessia, we care even if your “parents” dont 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I’m I tripping or didn’t Anna mention they had gone to Frozen last week or possibly earlier this week? (I’m sure it was the SJ’s I heard it from)

I hope they aren't faking doing these things on A1‘s birthday for a measly TikTok & the illusion of good parenting 😔
Cause if they really went today, why didn’t they post throughout the day? They never care about safety so I can’t see them using that excuse for not live posting when they do it more often than not these days (to and from school, stagecoach, the playground etc).

If you ever read this Alessia, we care even if your “parents” dont 😔
You are right that would make sense they must of gone to frozen last week cause only 4 of them went to see Frozen in London cause in all the clips from frozen you just see Jonathan , Anna , e2 and a1 but then there was also that jungle themed restaurant they went to in London which they’re making it look like they did all of that in the same day for her birthday but E1 and a2 are only at the restaurant but not frozen. Fair enough if they didn’t want to to see frozen not every kid likes it but it shows they didn’t do all those things in one day when 2 of the kids weren’t there for part of it cause theres no way they would go to a show in London then go home pick up e1 and a2 and go back to London again for dinner but I don’t think their fans would realise that from the TikTok whereas we notice things that are faked to appear a certain way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.