SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is pushing the whole being child actors narrative so hard, it's going to land the Es in such emotional turmoil when either it doesn't happen or they decide they don't actually want it and have to disappoint their father.

I disagree that Alessia has what it takes not in terms of talent, who knows, but she has never given any sign that she enjoys performing or being the center of attention or anything. I for one hope that the silver lining of them always ignoring her is that she can grow up more normal and decide for herself what she wants to do without the insane pressure from Anna and Jono to perform like some sort of circus animal.
Why does any child have to be destined for fame? They’re average kids with average talents. Nothing terrible, nothing amazing.

Reactions: 31
Why does any child have to be destined for fame? They’re average kids with average talents. Nothing terrible, nothing amazing.
Exactly. Why can't they just enjoy Stage coach, learning new skills, and have fun performing with their group.
He has pushed Emilia forever, claiming she was 'always camera ready', she was the big star of the vlog, and now he has E2 who demands attention, quite literally. He is setting his kids up for a lot of heartache, which is just another thing on the long list of things being online their whole lives and having these two for parents has done to them.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Easy, because they expect the kids to sustain them. If the kids don't become famous in their own right and start making money soon, at the rate their channel is going, they're going to be in hot water.

No child should be pushed to do anything they don't want, but it's obvious the SJs don't care.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Acting is the only way of letting your kids work AKA make money for you that is ‘acceptable’. If the only child labor that was legal was, for example, bagging groceries I would bet you these kids would be doing that after school in stead of all the acting/singing classes and hobbies. Insane.

Reactions: 16
Wonder how much they got paid for that Stagecoach ad? Worth risking the safety of your children? Sharing on the internet which class they go to and where it is (I’m local to them and could tell straight away where the classes are but not hard to find with a quick Google!). Do they not see an issue here or just not care about the safety of their children? Any ‘fan’ (or worse) could turn up at those classes!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Honestly I don't think either of them are talented, that's not to say they should stop doing it, at least going to stage coach gets them away from their moronic parents for a while.

But jono needs to stop filling their heads with delusions, neither of them are going to be the next big star, and with the way Edie is going, I could definitely imagine them causing such a commotion if they went for a lead role and didn't get it.
We've already seen how angry and jealous they are when a sibling gets more attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wonder how much they got paid for that Stagecoach ad? Worth risking the safety of your children? Sharing on the internet which class they go to and where it is (I’m local to them and could tell straight away where the classes are but not hard to find with a quick Google!). Do they not see an issue here or just not care about the safety of their children? Any ‘fan’ (or worse) could turn up at those classes!
I think it’s the other way around. They can’t afford to send them anymore but because of Eduardo’s “talent”, they’ve come to an agreement where they don’t pay for lessons in return for the odd advert.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think Jonathan believes in their talent. It’s just the easiest way to justify filming them for his own “work”, now that they are growing up and noticing it isn’t normal- he can say “you guys are stars!” and gaslight them into continuing to be filmed for social media.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
it just shouldn’t be legal

money children earn should be kept in trust, not used to pay the family bills. It is 100% child labour and should be illegal. These so called parents are awful

• Heart
Reactions: 27
it just shouldn’t be legal

money children earn should be kept in trust, not used to pay the family bills. It is 100% child labour and should be illegal. These so called parents are awful
Even in the places that have the Coogan law, these parents have found ways to get around it and steal their kids money. They can live in other states and they aren’t required to put any money in their trusts unless they work in a state that has the laws, to which the parents still find their ways to steal from the kids. The laws in the US need to be iron clad for the kids sake and it needs to be across all states. Not sure how it works in the UK but here we can’t even protect Hollywood kids. Jojo is the perfect stage Mom, wouldn’t be surprised to see a book written about him and her and how messed up their childhood was by their attention seeking, needing his bills paid father.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
she’s 6 for gods sake of course she wants a squish mallow esp if a sibling has one
Yes agree.

Alessia's eyes lit up when she saw she got a squish-mallow, you could tell she felt so comforted from it, the first thing she did was give it a hug. So happy she got one of her very own and not have to be goaded by E2, that he has one and she hadn't. Now she does!
Hope her day at Frozen was everything she hoped for and enjoyed herself, she deserved it, and she got to see something she wanted for once in her life, instead of always having to be happy with what everyone else wants and chooses for her.
E2's behaviour was appalling, he has serious behavioural problems that need to be addressed sooner than later..J & A have created a monster.

Reactions: 36
Exactly. Why can't they just enjoy Stage coach, learning new skills, and have fun performing with their group.
He has pushed Emilia forever, claiming she was 'always camera ready', she was the big star of the vlog, and now he has E2 who demands attention, quite literally. He is setting his kids up for a lot of heartache, which is just another thing on the long list of things being online their whole lives and having these two for parents has done to them.
id be camera ready too if i was filmed everyday since conception!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
OK so the other day jono refers to A1&2 as lockdown babies and talks about how they haven't been *out* as much as E1&2... but in todays vlog he pretty much mocks A1 for being excited to see sand.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
OK so the other day jono refers to A1&2 as lockdown babies and talks about how they haven't been *out* as much as E1&2... but in todays vlog he pretty much mocks A1 for being excited to see sand.
it's funny how a 6 year old is often referenced to as a baby by Jono, but an 9 year old is a preteen!

Reactions: 26
"lockdown babies" -born in 2017 and 2018..
lockdown just became an excuse for them not taking the kids out when in fact its just because they don't want to/ aren't getting it gifted :rolleyes:

Reactions: 29
lockdown just became an excuse for them not taking the kids out when in fact its just because they don't want to/ aren't getting it gifted :rolleyes:
what was their excuse before lockdown?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If you pay attention to it you see Alessia for about 5% of the vlog and usually because she is the one who seeks interaction, her dad really doesn’t give a tit about her.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
It really pisses me off when he says this!! They weren’t lockdown babies!! Yes, Andrea was a 3, but he wasn’t a baby. Every age was impacted because of lockdown, and whilst he couldn’t go out out places, he had 3 years of going out. Jonny forgets they all went to Orlando pre lockdown. My goddaughter is 3, she missed out on all the baby classes and meeting family and friends. Despite what they like to portray, the SJ’s do not have babies and teen children 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It really pisses me off when he says this!! They weren’t lockdown babies!! Yes, Andrea was a 3, but he wasn’t a baby. Every age was impacted because of lockdown, and whilst he couldn’t go out out places, he had 3 years of going out. Jonny forgets they all went to Orlando pre lockdown. My goddaughter is 3, she missed out on all the baby classes and meeting family and friends. Despite what they like to portray, the SJ’s do not have babies and teen children 🙄
andrea was about 18 months when we went into lockdown

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.