SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alessia's still missing her front tooth that her brother knocked her out because her parents were too lazy to take her to the dentist. poor girl, this probably influences her in her speech, in eating food and other things...

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Well, it’s one of the Emily Rose’s birthdays today. I bet she’ll get more attention from Anna than Alessia did. Whoever said they hope Alessia lives with Erica in the future, I totally agree. She’d thrive there ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Those kids seem to go to 2/3 parties every week all in completely different places and themes.
Yet every year they have the same parties at home same set up, themes and companies.
Wouldn't those kids just love to celebrate like their friends, swimming, soft play, farm, disco endless options
But instead they get the typically stereotyped repeated parties chosen by a and j with the adults area set up of course
Being told no when they want a theme that they couldn't possibly enjoy ie andrea wanting frozen a few years ago and getting straight up no you can have paw patrol or superheros followed by two superhero themed ones the following years ( although j insisted they'd never done that theme before last year nice memory) and then got the age wrong repeatedly.

Its guaranteed alessias and E2s won't be any different than before

Reactions: 9
Remember during the holidays, Joan had the kids in his lair where they were cussing and screaming, middle finger came out, and E2 said he liked to watch gruesome R-rated movies. It was a Q&A with “the kids” video Joan was mediating and asking the questions. He said who is the most naughty child, and they all said Alessia.

Isn’t that the definition of terrible parenting, labeling child negative things to their face?

Reactions: 16
Remember during the holidays, Joan had the kids in his lair where they were cussing and screaming, middle finger came out, and E2 said he liked to watch gruesome R-rated movies. It was a Q&A with “the kids” video Joan was mediating and asking the questions. He said who is the most naughty child, and they all said Alessia.

Isn’t that the definition of terrible parenting, labeling child negative things to their face?
He said that??
If anything alessia seems to be the quietest and most well behaved child other than the incidents that weren't her fault by any means.
I'm going to be honest and say it's eduardo and andrea because of how young they treat him and what's he's being taught is and isn't okay.

Reactions: 11
He said that??
If anything alessia seems to be the quietest and most well behaved child other than the incidents that weren't her fault by any means.
I'm going to be honest and say it's eduardo and andrea because of how young they treat him and what's he's being taught is and isn't okay.
I'd include Emilia in that too. They have absolutely destroyed their children with their own weirdness and I agree Alessia seems to be the best behaved and sweetest.

Again, we all agree it's not the kids fault but their horrific home life/parental and social media situation.:(

Reactions: 12
Any of you remember how upset Eduardo was at the gender reveal for Alessia? He wanted her to be a boy and he was not happy about having a sister.. but yeah, the kid has aLwAyS wanted to be a girl and favoured girl things 🙄🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry I find it actually disgusting that strangers have made “birthday edits” for this 6 year old girl they don’t know. What the duck is wrong with people?!

Sorry I find it actually disgusting that strangers have made “birthday edits” for this 6 year old girl they don’t know. What the duck is wrong with people?!
Couldn't agree more and her parents see nothing wrong in this. In fact they make responses on Instagram and Tiktok when people leave , quite frankly dodgy and inappropriate comments.

It would seem they have no fear for their kids safety. It's shocking. :eek:

Reactions: 18
I think it went as expected. Same old Anal made a cake and then the presents to which E2 is basically on top of their sister while she opens presents. Looks like they were ticked off that she got a giant mellow and kicked some wrapping paper, I hope that was just for the vlog, acting like a brat about their sister's presents. Then it was off to frozen with all the kids when it only looked like they took two from the other day. During intermission, A2 decides to yell out the f-word while E1 and Jojo looked and sounded stunned. He's four and that's the normal language for him, no one should be surprised he cusses in public, I still waiting for him to tell a kid that at school. What a cute meeting that will be. After that, they go to a restaurant and get some toys. E2 was showing out again but ended up getting A1 something after being pestered by Jojo.
All around I think she had a decent day, it didn't feel that it was all about her though. It felt like you had gone to someone you knew from school's birthday and not family. I'm sure Anal's already planning E2's party and it's going to be better and more elaborate, I really hope that A1 has another party for her school friends, but if they paid out of pocket for Frozen and the restaurant she might not.
Those are just my thoughts on this video.

Reactions: 11
The SJs love it, makes them feel famous. Most parents would see it as a wakeup call that they share too much online, but this has been happening since Emilia was a baby.

Reactions: 8
The vlog is crap.
A1 comes down stairs to her cake and presents super excited, anal seems to have actually put thought into her birthday gifts and A1 seems very happy.
One of the first things out of jono’s mouth while A1 is just done with her cake is “Edie’s gonna be 9’ers, last single digit year!”.
Edie is so angry at anything that makes her siblings happy, she has deep rooted problems that need addressing. Stomped on A1’s present, got aggressive because “I HAVE A SQUISHMALLOW”, she’s 6 for gods sake of course she wants a squish mallow esp if a sibling has one (E2 should know this as all they did was copy E1.)
And A2 at the theatre blurts out “come on movie, let’s go bleeping movie”. I would be so embarrassed if this was my kid.
The vlog is very Emilia heavy, her and jono seem to have a special bond which is nice I guess but a lot of E2 being angry, not a lot of Alessia, but what you do see she’s very happy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Poor Alessia. Edie is desperate to be centre of attention throughout the entire vlog. It’s always wound me up how the kids behave when it’s their siblings birthday and they’re opening presents and Jonathan and Anna do nothing about it. Also can’t believe Emilia’s attitude and Andrea saying “bleeping” in the middle of the theatre. Crikey

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
E2 has a serious attitude/behavioural issue now. It’s not their fault, 100% caused from Anna and Jonathan. First of all stood on A1’s present quite aggressively then kicked off that A1 had got a squishmallow and angrily stated “I HAVE A SQUISHMALLOW” with the angriest expression ever and started throwing aggressive stares at A1, not sure if they were joking, but A1 may have not interpreted it as joking either. I certainly didn’t and saw it as E2 being incredibly jealous. E2 also spent a lot of time hanging over A1 whilst she was opening her presents and then was also trying to grab them.

I’ve said it time and time again, I’ll be shocked if E2 doesn’t end up with a personality disorder later on.

I also don’t see how A1 is a “problem” child like she’s been made out to be. She is so relaxed, funny and well behaved. She has lovely manners. She appreciated each one of her gifts and opened them carefully and wasn’t in a hurry to open all of them in one go. So sweet. They really under appreciate her a lot.

A2 I swear has undiagnosed ADHD. That kid never sits still and is constantly making noise and running around.

E1 was sat quietly to be honest and gave A2 some space to watch her open presents. I think Anna and Jonathan treat her as if she’s older though. Jonathan hinted on Tiktok of E1 being a perfect babysitter for A1 too again and on the vlog was counting down the years until E1 could babysit without them present 🙃

The vlog was absolutely chaos though. They watched a Frozen play together. A1 and E1 seemed to be the only two out of the four that behaved properly. E2 kept running and jumping all over the train as they travelled there and Anna actually did tell E2 to stop it whilst Jonathan was filming. A1 was also hanging off the train seat and running all over the place. He then yelled out “WHERE’S THE FCKING movie?” In a theatre full of people (Lovely language from a 4 year old) Which E1 seemed very embarrassed about and tried to cover his mouth to stop him from saying it again. Jonathan just laughed it off. E2 also was posing for the camera every opportunity when Jonathan was trying to film A1’s reaction to the show. E1 also made a dig at Jonathan saying she’d love to perform in the west end and then said to Jonathan “so you’ll be the random man in the back filming in the back” LMAO. This is the only time I’ll accept her attitude there. Jonathan actually corrected E2’s self entitled attitude in the jungle shop because E2 wanted something for themselves and Jonathan said “you’ll get something for A1 for her birthday won’t you?” And then E2 went “No I won’t” (What a lovely child this one is turning out to be, all because of social media and unsupervised internet access, sad to watch this once lovely, well mannered child’s behaviour and attitude go downhill)

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
That's the first vlog of thiers I've seen for ages. Does E2 always have that angry expression on thier face? What the heck!

Reactions: 10
That's the first vlog of thiers I've seen for ages. Does E2 always have that angry expression on thier face? What the heck!
The attitude of E2 is actually horrendous now. The whole vlog seemed they were riddled with jealously, aggressive, self entitled behaviour. I keep saying it and will continue to believe this poor kid will have a personality disorder later on in the future. They were so angry and annoyed that Jonathan prompted them to get A1 a birthday present and made E1 feel bad for not getting A1 one at the till. E2 only got the present because Jonathan prompted them to. They only got A1 the present in the promise they’d get a present as well.

• Sad
So it turns out e1 and a2 did also go to frozen with them yet how come in the TikTok from yesterday that was about Alessias birthday the only other child included in it was E2. Did they include E2 in it to get views? I’m assuming they’ve read here because today they posted a TikTok that showed all 4 kids went to frozen. I just find it weird that purposely they cut the other two kids out of the TikTok from yesterday but left E2 in it.

Reactions: 13
Would have thought they would post something about trans day of visibility today…. Guess they’re bored of being trans activists 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.