SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree that A1 is the cutest one of them all and could go far. She also seems the most eager to go along with her siblings so I hope she doesn't pick up those bad traits as she ages. I know it's done for attention if she does because the child seems to get ignored. While they go on and on about E1 and E2 going into show business, he counts out the one that might truly be able to do it. E1 will not make it, she doesn't have the raw talent, and she needs to stick to studying and where to go to college. E2, well, if they make it, it's clearly because of what they are and not talent. He fills their head with thoughts of making it in showbiz, hate to break it to them, but there are so many rawly talented kids out there that they pale in comparison. Jojo should treat it like it's a hobby and if anything comes out of it, great. However, don't blow smoke up their ass.

Reactions: 22
I totally agree that A1 is the cutest one of them all and could go far. She also seems the most eager to go along with her siblings so I hope she doesn't pick up those bad traits as she ages. I know it's done for attention if she does because the child seems to get ignored. While they go on and on about E1 and E2 going into show business, he counts out the one that might truly be able to do it. E1 will not make it, she doesn't have the raw talent, and she needs to stick to studying and where to go to college. E2, well, if they make it, it's clearly because of what they are and not talent. He fills their head with thoughts of making it in showbiz, hate to break it to them, but there are so many rawly talented kids out there that they pale in comparison. Jojo should treat it like it's a hobby and if anything comes out of it, great. However, don't blow smoke up their ass.
He is pushing the whole being child actors narrative so hard, it's going to land the Es in such emotional turmoil when either it doesn't happen or they decide they don't actually want it and have to disappoint their father.

I disagree that Alessia has what it takes not in terms of talent, who knows, but she has never given any sign that she enjoys performing or being the center of attention or anything. I for one hope that the silver lining of them always ignoring her is that she can grow up more normal and decide for herself what she wants to do without the insane pressure from Anna and Jono to perform like some sort of circus animal.

E2 is vile. I hate saying that about a child as it is not his fault necessarily. But my goodness. E1 is cheeky and pushes boundaries and comes across quite poorly (in an Anna hair twirling sort of way), but E2 is something else entirely. That child has been absolutely ruined. Either smothered with attention when used for monetary gain or pushed aside when deemed less valuable. Those children are all going to have so many psychological issues for the rest of their lives.

everything is about tik tok, posing for the gram. This just isn’t normal or healthy. They are being utterly dragged up.

i also think it’s bizarre they never take them anywhere unless it is gifted and yet they have shelled out for 6 frozen tickets (around £360 min) plus dinner in London.Has jono got a new book deal or something?

Reactions: 35
E2 is vile. I hate saying that about a child as it is not his fault necessarily. But my goodness. E1 is cheeky and pushes boundaries and comes across quite poorly (in an Anna hair twirling sort of way), but E2 is something else entirely. That child has been absolutely ruined. Either smothered with attention when used for monetary gain or pushed aside when deemed less valuable. Those children are all going to have so many psychological issues for the rest of their lives.
He used to be my favourite, he was such a sweet little boy. I'm sad to hear how he's turned out :( I can't bear to watch them anymore.

• Sad
Little A1 so reminds me of Matilda.

E1 and E2 are coming across so badly these days, and they used to be so sweet. E1 was always encouraged to be sassy, and this is what you get ... E2 was a sweet boy and they have absolutely ruined him. It's quite shocking to see actually.

A2 swearing the way he is at his young age, I have no words, and the parents' reaction to this is all kinds of wrong. How is this child supposed to know the difference between right and wrong, appropriate and inappropriate when all they do is film and laugh ?

I shudder to think what they will all be like in a few years time. Unfortunately, A1 being surrounded by the 3 others and their attitude, and her eager to please nature(which is caused because she is so lacking attention - just like E2 was) doesn't bode well for the future, unless she is very head strong and resists them.

I'm a parent myself, and I would ache if I felt I let my children down time and time again the way they do. They are so lacking, in every way. How do they not see this ?

Reactions: 27
Little A1 so reminds me of Matilda.

E1 and E2 are coming across so badly these days, and they used to be so sweet. E1 was always encouraged to be sassy, and this is what you get ... E2 was a sweet boy and they have absolutely ruined him. It's quite shocking to see actually.

A2 swearing the way he is at his young age, I have no words, and the parents' reaction to this is all kinds of wrong. How is this child supposed to know the difference between right and wrong, appropriate and inappropriate when all they do is film and laugh ?

I shudder to think what they will all be like in a few years time. Unfortunately, A1 being surrounded by the 3 others and their attitude, and her eager to please nature(which is caused because she is so lacking attention - just like E2 was) doesn't bode well for the future, unless she is very head strong and resists them.

I'm a parent myself, and I would ache if I felt I let my children down time and time again the way they do. They are so lacking, in every way. How do they not see this ?
To answer your question ‘how do they not see this?’ : narcisissm. Both of them. These kids are doomed because neither one of the parents are going to own their mistakes or have genuine compassion for their kids struggles. If it benefits them the kids are great, if it doesn’t they’re in the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
To answer your question ‘how do they not see this?’ : narcisissm. Both of them. These kids are doomed because neither one of the parents are going to own their mistakes or have genuine compassion for their kids struggles. If it benefits them the kids are great, if it doesn’t they’re in the way.
Those poor kids.

I was thinking the other day about Anna saying to Stacy Dooley that, if the kids resented their whole lives being online, what would she say to them, and Anna said "don't you like being in an expensive school, don't you like living in a big house " ... if (when) they are unable to afford either, what will they then use as an excuse to justify their desperate fame hungry behaviour, and their laziness to find a proper job to support their family ?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I just watched the latest vlog and while absolutely not a fan of the SJs I think some of the summaries here were a bit OTT. They're worrying enough in reality, exaggerating is not necessary.

E2 does have some major jealousy issues, I really wish they'd get a handle on that not just for family life, but of he acts like this with peers he won't be popular. That'll just feed into his insecurities further and it's a vicious cycle with a likely sad life for him. However, there was evidence of his previous sweetness, the messages he wrote in the cards, and how smiley and energetic he was during the birthday song at the restaurant (without looking at the camera).

A2 seems like a normal 4 year old to me, and you really can't punish them or react at this age for swearing -that only encourages! Ideally he wouldn't have heard the words but it's easily done.

Reactions: 4
Jonny said to Emilia something along the lines of “that should be you” when referring to the young Anna and young elsa. Does he not realise these 2 are both younger than E1, have likely been performing for longer and are extremely talented?! IF it was something that Emilia wanted to do, they should have nurtured this AND that would have involved more than a few hours at stagecoach. Usually multiple dance classes as well as singing, drama etc. I’ve mentioned before my friends daughter was a west end matilda and they (happily) spent a lot of their week taking her to classes and auditions. I honestly don’t think J or A could be arsed!

Reactions: 15
Nope, they would not be interested in anything that takes time, effort, and money. much easier to exploit your kids fromm the comfort of your own grey mansion.

Reactions: 20
A2 seems like a normal 4 year old to me, and you really can't punish them or react at this age for swearing -that only encourages! Ideally he wouldn't have heard the words but it's easily done.
they have actively encouraged swearing with all of the kids.. there are videos where they have told the es to put up their middle fingers and when andrea swore last year, anna told him to repeat it (he didn't want to so emilia said it for him) :rolleyes: even if they didn't encourage it, surely anyone else would've edited it out of the video instead?

• Sad
Jonathan filming Alessia’s birthday is like in the movie Love Actually when Mark is supposed to film his best friends wedding but just has all those creepy ass shots of kiera knightly. “Oh it’s Alesia’s birthday (zooms in on Eduardo 100000 times)” also how many times can you use the school books joke? It wasn’t funny the first time.

Reactions: 37
also how many times can you use the school books joke? It wasn’t funny the first time.
I thought that too, squawking on and on and on about school books … give it a bleeping rest Jonathon! It’s a 6 year old little girl opening her birthday presents, STFU about school books 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Out of all the comments on the Birthday vlog, Jono only gave this one a 'like'.

Screenshot_20230401-184845~2.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I thought that too, squawking on and on and on about school books … give it a bleeping rest Jonathon! It’s a 6 year old little girl opening her birthday presents, STFU about school books 🤣🤣
I kind of found it funny it was pissing E2 off 🙈

Reactions: 1
I just watched the latest vlog and while absolutely not a fan of the SJs I think some of the summaries here were a bit OTT. They're worrying enough in reality, exaggerating is not necessary.

E2 does have some major jealousy issues, I really wish they'd get a handle on that not just for family life, but of he acts like this with peers he won't be popular. That'll just feed into his insecurities further and it's a vicious cycle with a likely sad life for him. However, there was evidence of his previous sweetness, the messages he wrote in the cards, and how smiley and energetic he was during the birthday song at the restaurant (without looking at the camera).

As always I respect every persons contributions to the thread reagarding the SJ's. Just a question for you, what comments were OTT and exeggarated?

Not being contentious or argumentative, genuinely wondering what specific contributions and opinions you felt warranted your summation.:)

Reactions: 6
A2 isn't a baby, he isn't a toddler, and he's going on five. You do react when an almost five-year-old lets out a duck. He would have been led into the nearest bathroom and given a strict talking-to about why we don't use that kind of language anywhere at any time, with a firm- do you understand? If done again they would lose a privilege such as his Ipad for a day. My kid yelled out tit in church once. I did what I just told you, and she didn't say it again. It's something to laugh at now, but not then. We teach our kids, we do it every damn day it's important that this is dealt with swiftly so that it doesn't become an issue. A kid that cusses like that will teach other kids and do it at school.

*she was three when she let that fly. Be careful yelling that out when you drop something, little ears are listening really well sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
As always I respect every persons contributions to the thread reagarding the SJ's. Just a question for you, what comments were OTT and exeggarated?

Not being contentious or argumentative, genuinely wondering what specific contributions and opinions you felt warranted your summation.:)
I was expecting E2 to be angry and nasty throughout and there were comments about how ruined he is, but there were actually some sweet bits too. Somebody also mentioned him running up and down the train but there was barely any of that. Same with A2, somebody said he yelled out about the 'bleeping movie' but he just said it at normal volume and outside of that he didn't really do anything in the video. Just from the 2/3 summaries I read I was expecting significantly worse behaviour.

However, there's a chance the vids have been edited between viewings as they have form for that! Plus I think my bar for 'bad behaviour' is on the floor when it comes to this family haha

Reactions: 4

you can absolutely tell a 4 year old off for swearing.

Reactions: 19
Spot on. They don’t care a lick. Did you all see in the vlog when Jonathan made a joke about Andrea going over the railing and landing on the floor below? E1 nervously laughs. Or we all remember how they could be “so lucky” according to Anna if a motorist ran over Andrea in the road.

I always notice how well Jonathan feeds himself for breakfast or lunch, and resigns to Anna’s slop for dinner. He always makes sure he eats varied food during the day. And of course Anna is 100% “me time”.

So yeah I can see the pair totally detached from any future mental health struggles of their children.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.