SacconeJolys #82 All my verifications are invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jotato, desperately trying to coax the idiot young girls and American grandmas into commenting on his channel: “Maybe I should just keep making videos about other people and not make videos about myself BUT I KNOW I HAVE TO!!! 😩

You absolutely do NOT have to, you fuckwit-potato-goblin. Why don’t you try what the rest of us do by GETTING A JOB?!
The bit about him not liking filming himself is such a load of tit! We all remember his half naked “sexy” photos he constantly posted, his “me me me” talk to the camera parts in All the old vlogs, he is constantly talking about himself and his cars and clothes his food his wine and anything else. Sooooo dumb! he thinks we believe his “ oh pooor me I think nobody likes me“ he is in love with himself and thinks everyone else is. some of those dumb asses in the comments lap every word he says up and it’s sickening.

in his new vlog he doesn’t really spend any quality time with his kids or Anna it seems. how much cbd is he taking a day as well? Should it be mixed with all his wine he drinks he conveniently left out of the vlog too?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
andrea probably identifies as a 7 year old according to jono!
well according to him, emilias a teenager so andrea must be at least 7 :LOL:

in his new vlog he doesn’t really spend any quality time with his kids or Anna it seems.
a video a few years ago showed that he barely talks to the kids when the camera is off.. anna was secretly filming him changing one of the a's when they were a baby (i don't remember which one) and he had the most stony face and wasn't talking at all, until he noticed anna filming and was then all smiles and silly voice :confused: it must be so tense in that house when they aren't filming..

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
How was andrea even allowed to join the 5-7 aged class, by now they should know his age and that he isn't old enough.
If they missed registration then that's on them but putting him with older kids isn't the answer.
Timing shouldn't be an issue given that they don't do anything 🤔
Wait, he is in a 5-7 aged class??? Ridiculous! And dangerous.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I have a 4yo, just a few weeks younger than A2 so basically same age. And I also have an actual toddler (2 in Dec). Development-wise, there are WORLDS between them. How sad that they don't let A2 develop and grow (mentally, I mean, though I have no doubt if they could slow down his physical growth they would as well to make him look more toddler-like).

Reactions: 16
I have a 4yo, just a few weeks younger than A2 so basically same age. And I also have an actual toddler (2 in Dec). Development-wise, there are WORLDS between them. How sad that they don't let A2 develop and grow (mentally, I mean, though I have no doubt if they could slow down his physical growth they would as well to make him look more toddler-like).
In fact he is tiny for his age. Having said that I think he takes after Jono physically and he ain't on six footer.

Reactions: 11
I wish I took the opportunity to view the house while it was up for sale just so that I could try and steal that stupid bib and burn it. He looks bloody ridiculous wearing it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hate it when they show the kids brushing their teeth but what happened to the gifted toothbrushes? Another fabrication for cash? Went back to the company just like the school shoes?

Talking about dodgy ads, the more they talk about those knives the less genuine the original story seems. As if she bought them herself, they were gifted 100%!

I can’t imagine living in their fairy lie land everyday!

Also, that dinner would be so foul. A quick stirfry finished at 3.20 in the arvo, sat on the stove for hours only to be reheated, most likely in the microwave 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Just gonna post this here.. because I know they watch. But… no matter how much facts we speak on here, for the betterment of their kids and more so E2, they’ll say we’re trolling. Anywhoo..

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Just gonna post this here.. because I know they watch. But… no matter how much facts we speak on here, for the betterment of their kids and more so E2, they’ll say we’re trolling. Anywhoo..
Exactly...let kids be kids...don't put labels on things and definitely don't document their lives for n0nces on the Internet..

Reactions: 19
Can someone tell me why Anna parks in some secluded area and walks 5 min through the woods to pick her kids up at school? Is it that she doesn’t want to sit in carpool? That she wants to pretend they live in walking distance where the rich houses are? That she’s too scared to get out of her giant car to mingle with other parents waiting for dismissal? What is it?

Because I don’t see anyone else on that park sidewalk from their school, walking to a remote location where their vehicle is tucked like Anna’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ok I get it. I was a little older than most of you discovering this family. I was mid 30's and my friend told me about this Irish vlogger family that people were paying to meet and greet. I watched one episode and really really disliked him from the off. So I googled them, found Gossip Bakery and was reborn as a troll!!
Ditto!

Reactions: 4
Can someone tell me why Anna parks in some secluded area and walks 5 min through the woods to pick her kids up at school? Is it that she doesn’t want to sit in carpool? That she wants to pretend they live in walking distance where the rich houses are? That she’s too scared to get out of her giant car to mingle with other parents waiting for dismissal? What is it?

Because I don’t see anyone else on that park sidewalk from their school, walking to a remote location where their vehicle is tucked like Anna’s.
I’ve been thinking the same thing!

She always complains about it but there has to be closer options. I don’t get it either.

Is that what Waze tells her to do? I’d rather spend a few minutes in traffic than trudge down that dingy path everyday.

Is she trying to get the kids abducted?
Cause it wouldn’t be hard for some creep to do exactly that with all the information they have carelessly put on the internet for years!

Reactions: 17

I wonder if she started when the windows of the car was all taped up and was embarrassed to park closer.

Reactions: 8
Last week, Jotato was cockily and somewhat condescendingly telling us he is an expert in creating social media content that is guaranteed to succeed and he’d love to have a dialogue with minions who are starting their own channels, to impart his infinite wisdom. Now this week, he can’t stop interrupting every vlog to desperately beg for some attention on his ‘new’ channel. Why all this desperation if you’re so supremely confident in your own expertise?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Transphobic post and not ok. Don’t know how to report.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Your opinion but I disagree. Children should not be allowed make these life altering decisions. It's not transphobic it's about child protection.
people will know something about them is different from a very young age, that post is transphobic. Just because they are young it doesn’t mean they know WHO they are. The problem with the SJ’s is they are exploiting E2 and not allowing them to explore their identity on their own. Dictating a child to be straight and cis until the age of 18 is completely hypocritical if you are saying they cannot explore their identity at a young age.

---

Mod edit: best to move on from this topic. It's been done so many times and it only derails.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She always complains about it but there has to be closer options. I don’t get it either.
Yes and also I can't stand it how she is constantly telling the kids to be "quick, quick", and to hurry up all the time when they are walking, she is always saying to Andrea he is too slow and to walk faster, his pace is going to be different to hers ffs, the kids are always hurried along in a panic and they have finished school for the day too, so why can't she can ease up a bit, its not like they need to race to get to class, surely she can park the car closer? instead of stressing them out every time.

Also I feel she is hurrying them so they will fit into her strict time schedule so they are home in time to meet her 30 minute window blocks, gotta make sure she is in bed by 8pm.🙄

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Also I feel she is hurrying them so they will fit into her strict time schedule so they are home in time to meet her 30 minute window blocks, gotta make sure she is in bed by 8pm
She's left dinner on the stove to get cold. No one else is going to watch it. She has to get home super fast to watch the food go cold, scroll through Instagram and Tattle and organise the microwave to reheat the meal that's going cold. Tough life...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.