SacconeJolys #82 All my verifications are invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. The main problem (apart from needing a coach) is that she only likes to sing songs that need a huge range that she doesn't have, which are much too adult for her, and sung a capella, which is tricky for anyone. I'd love to hear the difference if she would only sing a tuneful little folk song, such as are often taught to school choirs for just this reason.
I agree with you so much, (y) he is giving her songs that are wildly inappropriate and that have notes she cannot reach.

Can I clarify that my comments saying the performance is bad, is in no way indicative of bullying or against Emilia herself. Jes*s, she is only a little girl and I die for her when I see her singing those songs.

I lay the blame on Jonathan , her father that should be nurturing and protecting her and not throwing her to the wolves/trolls on social media,:mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 24
has anyone thought that Jono is making and uploading those videos just so he gets more engagement. I would still call it child abuse but maybe he knows he needs improvement snd people on TT want something like that to make fun off. The more engagement, more fyp, more 💷?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
has anyone thought that Jono is making and uploading those videos just so he gets more engagement. I would still call it child abuse but maybe he knows he needs improvement snd people on TT want something like that to make fun off. The more engagement, more fyp, more 💷?
That’s the only reason why he’s doing it. He’s only interested in money

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Transphobic post and not ok. Don’t know how to report.
Not agreeing with transitioning minors is not transphobic, it's an healthy discussion to have. Stop with the "phobic" narrative and cancel culture when the opinion is not woke.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Not agreeing with transitioning minors is not transphobic, it's an healthy discussion to have. Stop with the "phobic" narrative and cancel culture when the opinion is not woke.
Besides, we are discussing E2's situation. We know the kid had been mocked and otherwise ignored for years, only for lockdown to roll around and dad deciding to groom his kid.... Days of constant filming, praise and attention, leading questions,and now look where we are; a child who thinks being a girl means long hair and dresses, nothing else. Even when asked, E2 will only give superficial answers about 'being a girl now'.
I have noticed both parents misgendering more and more often, wonder if when not filming E2 is a boy again....

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Poor Anna has a cold and of course she doesn't fail to mention it every 5 seconds. I'm surprised she left the bed and even went to fireworks night.
During the firework Edie is repeating how scary it is (the same kid who claims to love horror and watches clips unsupervised), four-year-old Andrea is strapped in a pushchair and Alessia is lying on cold ground sucking her thumb non-stop. And Emilia apparently is a teen mom now.

Also, why is Jono wearing his glasses again? Didn't he basically throw them away during his non-binary days, because he claimed that they were blocking his view on the world or whatever (can't remember the exact reason)?

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Poor Anna has a cold and of course she doesn't fail to mention it every 5 seconds. I'm surprised she left the bed and even went to fireworks night.
During the firework Edie is repeating how scary it is (the same kid who claims to love horror and watches clips unsupervised), four-year-old Andrea is strapped in a pushchair and Alessia is lying on cold ground sucking her thumb non-stop. And Emilia apparently is a teen mom now.

Also, why is Jono wearing his glasses again? Didn't he basically throw them away during his non-binary days, because he claimed that they were blocking his view on the world or whatever (can't remember the exact reason)?
I thought he stopped wearing them because they weren't actually needed full time like he pretended only for screens and maybe reading?

That pushchair only seems to be wheeled out for bonfire night every year, although is he not a little too old to be strapped in one, I mean I can kind of understand why they'd use it he would have gotten tired and fussy quite quickly but he's 4!

Reactions: 10
I thought he stopped wearing them because they weren't actually needed full time like he pretended only for screens and maybe reading?

That pushchair only seems to be wheeled out for bonfire night every year, although is he not a little too old to be strapped in one, I mean I can kind of understand why they'd use it he would have gotten tired and fussy quite quickly but he's 4!
Well seeing him at the supermarket last week behaving like a toddler I'm not surprised he is in a buggy.

Reactions: 13
Don’t the kids go to breakfast club and a bunch of after school clubs? Probably why it looks so deserted where Anna parks, she probably gets them to the school gate as soon as it opens.

Also I’m sorry but a 4 year old in a pushchair on bonfire night? We took my one year old and the only time he was in his pushchair was on the walk there & back, the rest of the time he was running about enjoying the freedom. They really need to stop babying him, it’s ridiculous

• Sad
Reactions: 27
It is transphobic. A persons identity is not a “discussion”. I have a trans child in my family and find it harder and harder to come to this thread due to the transphobes here.

To add, we can discuss the exploitation of the children, their parenting skills and the creepy things they do without spreading hateful and misinformation about the trans community.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
It is transphobic. A persons identity is not a “discussion”. I have a trans child in my family and find it harder and harder to come to this thread due to the transphobes here.

To add, we can discuss the exploitation of the children, their parenting skills and the creepy things they do without spreading hateful and misinformation about the trans community.
Who on this thread is spreading hateful and misinformation about the trans community.?

Can you back up that statement with facts please.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Since it's basically common knowledge where the kids go to school (great job protecting your kids...) I found this information in a parent's guide of the school.
So it's actually advised to park further away. But I still agree that it's really weird that no other kids or parents ever walk the same path or use the same parking.
That last paragraph is interesting.

We know they often do two school runs (cause we hear her moan about it), but she always goes to this secluded carpark.

Why not go to the staff carpark when picking the E’s up from after school sport? Surely it’s after 4.30pm then, isn’t that her excuse as to why she cooks dinner so early?

Can’t deviate from the routine I suppose, even if it’s more practical to park closer on occasion!

Reactions: 9
Yes, and then during his 'coming out/buy my book' phase he said wearing glasses made him feel like he did when he was young; not being part of those around him but stuck behind glass just watching....... Such BS.

Reactions: 13
Who on this thread is spreading hateful and misinformation about the trans community.?

Can you back up that statement with facts please.
A poster posted earlier, a video stating trans kids should be banned from being able to transition to the opposite gender. It’s stupid, uneducated opinions like those that are why the suicide rates in young trans people are so high. Trans rights are human rights, trans kids exist.
I don’t agree with the way that J & A exploit Edie’s transition, but her transition is valid as a trans child.
We can disagree on this family without bringing up hateful videos like the one above.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Eduardo is a BOY. We have all seen him groomed for a long time by his dad asking him every day is he a girl or a boy.
He answered girl and he got a lot of positive praise.
His own mum chose the girl name for him hmmm.
He never said ever, he wanted to be a girl. He used to be a lovely Little, happy looking boy. Now he's some sort of drag act being sassy for the camera.
This all conicided with Jonos book release claiming HE felt like a girl inside and used to wear his sisters underwear.
Eduardo is a boy, that's it. Those poor children have been over exposed and manipulated so much since they were born.
Remember when they told Stacey dooley they didn't want to be on camera yet Anna was like "don't you like your nice house? Don't you like your private education?don't you like the nice things we buy?" Guilt tripping them into submission. Basically, you do what I say or everything will be taken away.
Jonathan has projected what he feels onto his son and done it all for content and views. Basically ££££ at the end of the day.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Conflating general trans rights with surgical removal of body parts and hormone castration of minor is actually two separate issues. It was apparent Jordan Peterson was condemning the castration, and life shortening hormones and surgical removal of breasts, or bottom surgery in children.

Many would agree that if a child cannot smoke, drink, or drive, then they perhaps may not have the frontal lobe faculty to cut off their body parts or choose sterilization and a shortened lifespan with hormones. Let kids decide those things when they are 18.

That is not transphobia. It’s child protection. Let’s let their minds develop.

I personally have seen a 13 year old girl vacillate between thinking she’s a boy to now at 15, wearing mini skirts, bralettes as tops and she/her pronouns. It’s probably a good thing her parents did not start her on testosterone. That’s my anecdotal experience. So why is it problematic to suggest we wait on cutting off body parts until 18? The frontal lobe doesn’t finish maturing until 25, but with tech- it’s even pushed to 30?

Rhetorical question, really. Because I am here for the SJ discussion. And most of us have seen Edourdo was groomed.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Most of us who have watched this 'transition' unfold are of the opinion that it is not one of a trans child, who feels they are the wrong gender/in the wrong body, but that of a victim of daily and relentless grooming by the parent who used to openly favour the elder sibling.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I would say the majority of people on here have zero issues with anyone who feels they have been born a different gender than the one they identify with. The concern is how the SJ family have shared a journey that wasnt theirs to share. They posted multiple videos where E2 was adamant they were a boy and didn’t want to be a girl. They seemed to associate wanting to be a girl with wearing floaty dresses, having long hair and posing for the camera. They knew they received attention. Their parents changed the narrative of the story they’d told, and forgot they’d shared this to millions. Edie had a gender reveal party, which they wanted a cake and pizza, Which they were more excited about than announcing their new name. They even forgot their name when jonny was attempting to tease us with clues. Edie didnt choose their name, Anna did. Jonny constantly shows videos and photos of Edie when they were known as Eduardo and still has Eduardo written on their bedroom wall. All of those things, im certain are not how to help a child transition. It appears that Edie has been coerced into thinking being a girl gets them attention. It concerns many the detrimental effects this will have on edie as their journey is thoroughly documented, and will always be there. They can not consent to their story being shown, as they don’t understand what that means. Thry did not need to share every detail, reply to comments regarding surgery, and pretend Edie is writing diary entries to their boyfriend, and talking about their sexual preferences. This and much more is what most of us have concerns over. If E2 feels like they want to be a boy or a girl is absolutely fine. I just don’t feel they should be doing this so publicly. Why did jonny title their videos with “trans daughter...” in every video? I could go on with the red flags from the SJ’s. I have friends who’s siblings now identify as a different gender, and they find it really worrying how Edie is being used by their parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Last week, Jotato was cockily and somewhat condescendingly telling us he is an expert in creating social media content that is guaranteed to succeed and he’d love to have a dialogue with minions who are starting their own channels, to impart his infinite wisdom. Now this week, he can’t stop interrupting every vlog to desperately beg for some attention on his ‘new’ channel. Why all this desperation if you’re so supremely confident in your own expertise?!
A lot of youtubers are now selling courses on how to be a youtuber. That will more than likely be his next attempt to make money. I wouldn't put it past him to actually name his course 'How to Monetise Your Children'.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
For a child they claim is so unhappy as a boy and wanted to be a girl , how come E2 seems so comfortable in his body? from what I’ve seen he has never expressed he’s depressed and unhappy with having the body of a boy when a lot of transgender people speak openly about how from very young they didn’t feel comfortable with their body parts they didn’t want those body parts there and it would affect them mentally. I know not all transgender people will of had the same experiences but from what I’ve seen usually they’re struggling for a long time whereas E2 doesn’t seem to be cause all E2 wanted was attention , parties, cakes , friends at school , balloons , toys , girly clothes and long hair but I don’t see a child who is seriously struggling with their gender I just get drag queen vibes in all honesty.

He’s said he wanted long hair and he’s wears girls clothes but there’s nothing there from what I’ve seen that makes me think that child is genuinely transgender. Fair enough I’m not inside E2’s mind so I don’t know but at the same time they’ve exploited so much of this poor child’s life and asked him so many questions on camera that we all have the right to comment on it and question things. E2’s answers to questions are very odd cause he has said he didn’t want to be a boy cause he didn’t like playing sports , didn’t like getting dirty , didn’t have any friends at school cause the boys all plays sports and he doesn’t like that and the girls didn’t want to play him much or invite him to sleepovers and parties because he’s a boy so didn’t include him so I honestly think E2 was so desperate to fit in that instead of being a little boy who likes feminine things , he decided he has to be a girl to have friends and for it to be acceptable to like girls clothes, girls toys and long hair etc.

They should of taught him it’s ok to be a boy who likes things that are known to be typical feminine things and that you don’t have to change gender in order to like those things and have long hair etc. He claimed he had no friends at school maybe like one or two girls he would play with but he never had a lot of friends and didn’t like school he was very shy and now this whole Edie thing has happened it’s created this overly confident child with an ego , attention seeking and not a nice kid anymore. Don’t get me wrong if someone is transgender they’ve the right to be happy and I’ve nothing against anyone who is transgender or knows someone who is and I think it’s great for someone to have a good support network around them when they’re going through a change like that but how do you go from having a child like Eduardos personality to then having Edie? They keep saying E2 is being their true self now and happier etc but is the child happier just because they’re getting attention especially from Jonathan and they’re fitting in with the girls at school cause E2 now dresses as a girl but is E2 just doing that so he doesn’t feel left out anymore or is he doing it cause he actually feels like a girl inside and really wants to be female? Jonathan is living his his fantasies and dream through E2 it’s creepy and unhealthy. I worry for E2’s mental health in the future. Shame on Anna too for standing by allowing this to happen exploiting their children without a care in the world.

Also what’s Johnathan obsession with referring to Emilia as a teen?? She’s a 10 year old little girl

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.