SacconeJolys #82 All my verifications are invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My goodness Eduardo in that second most recent TikTok. Appalling.
And why does Andrea sound like a toddler in the most recent TikTok?

Reactions: 14
Why is Jonathan so tubby with all the workouts he does? Is it the alcohol? Or does he only work out for videos? Also I didn’t know they locked those dogs up in those metal cages at night!? My dog likes sleeping in her crate but it’s way bigger made of wood with a big comfy bed and the door isn’t locked. It’s not like they can’t afford it. Not once did Jonathan mention being non-binary in his vlog I was shocked! Lol

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Why is Jonathan so tubby with all the workouts he does? Is it the alcohol? Or does he only work out for videos? Also I didn’t know they locked those dogs up in those metal cages at night!? My dog likes sleeping in her crate but it’s way bigger made of wood with a big comfy bed and the door isn’t locked. It’s not like they can’t afford it. Not once did Jonathan mention being non-binary in his vlog I was shocked! Lol
And they share crates, 2 per small crate. Not a good idea.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
And they share crates, 2 per small crate. Not a good idea.
yeah, sharing crates isn't really advised anyway but putting two dogs that are known to fight each other together just seems like a bad idea :rolleyes: isn't the dogs fighting what they said caused sinas back injury a few years ago? and they're willing to risk that again?

Reactions: 12
Didn’t the dogs originally share only one crate then the RSPCA told them to get more?

Animal lover my ass!

• Wow
  • Angry
Day in the life of the kids -
Wake up- go on ipads
Eat sugar for breakfast
Go to school
Come home
Straight on ipads
Eat chocolate
Eat pasta
Eat more chocolate
Put themselves to bed
Wake up and repeat.
Have little to no connection with either mom or dad for the entire day

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Wow! The irony in Anna’s latest TikTok (still makes me laugh she’s got a blue tik, whereas jonny hasnt 🤭😜)
Shes pulling a “hilarious” prank on J, and he actually saud “no, Anna, no! I don’t consent” NEITHER DO YOUR CHILDREN.
Joking aside, for someone who is a (tit) family vlogger, refusing to acknowledge when her husband isnt consenting to what is happening to them, is a diabolical message to be sending out to their impressionable young, naive fans.
They know exactly what they’re doing, or not doing and don’t care one bit!!!

Reactions: 23
Jotato, desperately trying to coax the idiot young girls and American grandmas into commenting on his channel: “Maybe I should just keep making videos about other people and not make videos about myself BUT I KNOW I HAVE TO!!! 😩

You absolutely do NOT have to, you fuckwit-potato-goblin. Why don’t you try what the rest of us do by GETTING A JOB?!

Reactions: 25
£233 for pyjamas. Obviously free as Izzy brought them . No #ad.

Joliar - I don’t like you and nor will the people who end up buying the house .

You need to sort the stones out in the car park- membrane is showing in so many places .

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So sad that he admits to feeding two kids healthy meals but adding two more was sooo hard that they had to start feeding them crap.
They need to work with Andy. That kid is going to have some major behavior issues that spill out to school (like sleeping in class) Looks like he wakes up around 5:00, grabs his iPad and plays on it until someone decides he need’s breakfast. He eats a bowl of sugar and a piece of bread with sugar. Can’t dress himself, and sneaks off to play on his iPad when no one is paying attention. He also appears to have meltdowns if he can’t have what he wants( typical behavior of a 4 yr old but with no sleep and sugar crashes, well, that’s an issue)He is called baby, wears a bib, wears a pull up-most likely for Anal not that he has a medical issue. He plays a sport where he is the youngest-therefore the coach will treat him differently. Right now the poor kid can’t win for anything because his parents are lazy AF And thinks he’s an actual baby. Sad thing is Jojo will label this poor kid and possibly call it typical boy behavior because that is what fits the narrative.
As to know one liking Jojo. Well, I used to like him. Back in the day I thought he was a decent Dad. I always thought he was more involved than Anal in the kids life and the kids seemed to really love their father. I think the greed really took a toll on him Or maybe it was the fact in order to keep Anal the money had to keep flowing and he had to keep doing whatever it took to make money. Now it’s imploded on him, everything he bandwagons on backfires, makes him look stupid and deranged. The bond with E1 is gone completely and the kids don’t respect him just like Anal. It’s kinda sad how he dug his own grave for money. I remember back in the day we all gave advice on what we used to like and how he could possibly save the channel. Does anyone here think he could actually do that now?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They’ll end up labeling Andrea ADHD and have him on pills by age 6, when all they need to do is structure his life and give him real attention.

I wonder if they stuck Andrea in 5-7 age rugby because the 3/4’s class is full, having missed the registration? Or maybe the timing of the older class is more convenient for J. But that looks pretty ridiculous having a 4 year old out there bumbling around.

It’s crazy how not-imperative they are about potty training A1, and A2.

Jono would get more views with a Sims channel than ever get back to what he had in 2016. The algorithm was easy back then and YT paid a lot to get people into the app. And hooked.

They’ll end up labeling Andrea ADHD and have him on pills by age 6, when all they need to do is structure his life and give him real attention.

I wonder if they stuck Andrea in 5-7 age rugby because the 3/4’s class is full, having missed the registration? Or maybe the timing of the older class is more convenient for J. But that looks pretty ridiculous having a 4 year old out there bumbling around.

Jono would get more views with a Sims channel than ever get back to what he had in 2016. The algorithm was easy back then and YT paid a lot to get people into the app. And hooked.
How was andrea even allowed to join the 5-7 aged class, by now they should know his age and that he isn't old enough.
If they missed registration then that's on them but putting him with older kids isn't the answer.
Timing shouldn't be an issue given that they don't do anything 🤔

Reactions: 15
My goodness Eduardo in that second most recent TikTok. Appalling.
And why does Andrea sound like a toddler in the most recent TikTok?
Edie has been trained into the art of being "sassy" (God how I loathe that word) :mad:and is behaving more and more like a drag artiste by the day.

Turning into another parody of what a girl/woman is. It's so distasteful and is making the child deeply unlikeable.

Andrea, has been stunted into toddlerhood. Even his speech is not what I would consider appropriate for a 4 year old.

When I see his baby bowl and spoon and that repellent green silicone bib I feel :sick:

• Sad
Reactions: 28
So sad that he admits to feeding two kids healthy meals but adding two more was sooo hard that they had to start feeding them crap.
They need to work with Andy. That kid is going to have some major behavior issues that spill out to school (like sleeping in class) Looks like he wakes up around 5:00, grabs his iPad and plays on it until someone decides he need’s breakfast. He eats a bowl of sugar and a piece of bread with sugar. Can’t dress himself, and sneaks off to play on his iPad when no one is paying attention. He also appears to have meltdowns if he can’t have what he wants( typical behavior of a 4 yr old but with no sleep and sugar crashes, well, that’s an issue)He is called baby, wears a bib, wears a pull up-most likely for Anal not that he has a medical issue. He plays a sport where he is the youngest-therefore the coach will treat him differently. Right now the poor kid can’t win for anything because his parents are lazy AF And thinks he’s an actual baby. Sad thing is Jojo will label this poor kid and possibly call it typical boy behavior because that is what fits the narrative.
As to know one liking Jojo. Well, I used to like him. Back in the day I thought he was a decent Dad. I always thought he was more involved than Anal in the kids life and the kids seemed to really love their father. I think the greed really took a toll on him Or maybe it was the fact in order to keep Anal the money had to keep flowing and he had to keep doing whatever it took to make money. Now it’s imploded on him, everything he bandwagons on backfires, makes him look stupid and deranged. The bond with E1 is gone completely and the kids don’t respect him just like Anal. It’s kinda sad how he dug his own grave for money. I remember back in the day we all gave advice on what we used to like and how he could possibly save the channel. Does anyone here think he could actually do that now?
From day 1 he was a child exploiter who used to play very rough with the 2 E's. I can't understand how you could ever like them.

Reactions: 12
Yeh I just went and watched his own vlog (some of it) on his channel. He feeds himself this balanced breakfast but the kids get chocolate cereal and Nutella on bread? Strange. And when he goes to get E1 and E2, it's already dark out. So they've got them doing activities until, what- 6 pm? Ugh.... I'm sure A1 and A2 spend the afternoon after class on their iPads. And from the vlog, looks like Anna does nothing. And from her vlogs, she's literally showing us what she does, we are talking literal here- dinner making, car ride to school to get the A's and chat about weather. Add the 5 AM hour "workout" and 40 min nightly skin routine with meditation before bed at 8. And Jon and her eat their food in front of the tv like a pair of millennials without kids or responsibilities.... And Jon orders wine! Who orders wine? It's like the 'booze drive throughs', only lazier.

Reactions: 14

andrea probably identifies as a 7 year old according to jono!

• Haha
From day 1 he was a child exploiter who used to play very rough with the 2 E's. I can't understand how you could ever like them.
coming from an ex fan, i was young and vulnerable growing up they just seemed like a family who were cute and documented their lives. It never even crossed my mind that they were evil and what they were doing wasnt okay at all. They are manipulating people to view them as this cute little family, its only when i grew up i realised it was exploitation.

Reactions: 26
coming from an ex fan, i was young and vulnerable growing up they just seemed like a family who were cute and documented their lives. It never even crossed my mind that they were evil and what they were doing wasnt okay at all. They are manipulating people to view them as this cute little family, its only when i grew up i realised it was exploitation.
i agree. I watched as a naive teen, it wasn’t until I became a parent myself and grew up and realised just how messed up they are and how much they exploit their children. Because I would never treat my son the way they do their children

Ok I get it. I was a little older than most of you discovering this family. I was mid 30's and my friend told me about this Irish vlogger family that people were paying to meet and greet. I watched one episode and really really disliked him from the off. So I googled them, found Gossip Bakery and was reborn as a troll!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.