SacconeJolys #82 All my verifications are invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god I can't believe what I'm reading about the period talk vlog. You have 2 boys Anna! E2 will have to learn about male puberty as well as being sympathetic to his sisters / all GIRLS having periods that he will never experience even if he does turn out to be trans which there is no way of truly knowing given the amount of grooming that poor boy has endured. I am sick to death of them pretending he has magically turned into a girl. He identifies as a girl... he is clearly NOT a girl though.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Serious question why does he have a bank of monitors in his room upstairs? Does this mean there are cameras in every room:eek: So creepy.

I just noticed them when I was looking back at old vlogs.

Reactions: 11
Does it annoy anyone else that she wears her summery clothes all year long ?? Like the pastels and vest tops !! It’s November
How is she supposed to know that it's getting colder outside when she barely leaves her house which is probably heated to the max?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes, plus the cheap flooring, the layout of the kitchen, bodged pipe work under the boiler, dog wee seeping through the cheap flooring, bad paint job. It’s anonymous 😉
What about the flooded bathroom all the way throughout ceiling 😉

Reactions: 9
Anal: Tell me how you’re doing. Tell me about your day. Tell me in the comments below. I usually read… *massive pause as she prepares to lie*… the top ones! *Breaks into laughter as she knows full well she has never in her life looked at the comments on YouTube*

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Omg WTF she did to her face?! She looks like she has a tooth infection with stolen cheeks 😳

Also if she is trying to cover her double chin (she inhenrited from her mum) with chin fillers its not working.

She looks worst she ever did before 😶
I agree with you.

I think she is a naturally attractive woman, made also more obvious by Jono's many unattractive qualities and shortcomings. :sick:

She has ruined her pretty face with those fillers, they have made her whole face appear significantly wider and have sunken her eyes in, her chin is now even more prominent and the whole look is 'off'. Silly woman.

Reactions: 15
If I paid for members only vlogs and did not get one for months I wouldn't be happy, is this not false advertising?
Can't they demand a refund? Seems like they are taking money but not supplying the goods.

Reactions: 18
Omg WTF she did to her face?! She looks like she has a tooth infection with stolen cheeks 😳

Also if she is trying to cover her double chin (she inhenrited from her mum) with chin fillers its not working.

She reminds me so much of that doll thing from Saw. I wish I knew how to do a side by side

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anal: Tell me how you’re doing. Tell me about your day. Tell me in the comments below. I usually read… *massive pause as she prepares to lie*… the top ones! *Breaks into laughter as she knows full well she has never in her life looked at the comments on YouTube*
She always says 'like and subscribe'.......but, likes/dislikes are disabled.....so, she doesn't read comments at all

As we call them locally...... 'bollock chops' .......... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I knew their days pretty much consisted of absolutely nothing, but when you title a vlog "Day in the Life" & you couldn't even stretch 10 mins out of it...WOW! He has 24 hrs to work with & he couldn't find more content in the lackluster lives to put on display?! Guess that's the answer, lackluster.

IMG_20221110_101244639~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Anna is starting to look like the Bogdanoff twins. She needs to get all of her fillers dissolved and try something different.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes...she has such a weird smile. When she's around Mark or people she's used to you can tell she's uncomfortable

Reactions: 7
Of course for the thumbnail he tried to get all the kids to have those creepy gaping mouth poses but only two did it.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Problematicness aside, at least in Jonathon's vlog it was actually somewhat edited and produced, unlike Anna's rocky/meaningless vlogging of her just commenting on how pretty or messy Alessia's hair looks depending on what mood she's in

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.