SacconeJolys #82 All my verifications are invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell me why Anna parks in some secluded area and walks 5 min through the woods to pick her kids up at school? Is it that she doesn’t want to sit in carpool? That she wants to pretend they live in walking distance where the rich houses are? That she’s too scared to get out of her giant car to mingle with other parents waiting for dismissal? What is it?

Because I don’t see anyone else on that park sidewalk from their school, walking to a remote location where their vehicle is tucked like Anna’s.
I asked that question before but was told that in the UK they dont have pick up lines like we do in the US. Don’t know if this was just someone else’s personal opinion. I would personally be insulted to pay 45 grand a year and have to trek through the woods and mud to get my kids from school.
I too have noticed that no one else is around when she gets her kids, so parents must be picking kids up another way. I still hold fast to the idea they hire a runner for after school pick up as she is constantly complaining about the pick up. I think the only things holding her back are money and the off chance she sees Matt.

Reactions: 12
I asked that question before but was told that in the UK they dont have pick up lines like we do in the US. Don’t know if this was just someone else’s personal opinion. I would personally be insulted to pay 45 grand a year and have to trek through the woods and mud to get my kids from school.
I too have noticed that no one else is around when she gets her kids, so parents must be picking kids up another way. I still hold fast to the idea they hire a runner for after school pick up as she is constantly complaining about the pick up. I think the only things holding her back are money and the off chance she sees Matt.
i don't know how american schools collect kids but here parents just park on the pavements outside and wait and it generally causes a lot of traffic so a lot of people park further away to avoid being stuck..

Reactions: 22
I wonder if she started when the windows of the car was all taped up and was embarrassed to park closer.
No, she has always done it. Maybe to avoid other parents?

She's left dinner on the stove to get cold. No one else is going to watch it. She has to get home super fast to watch the food go cold, scroll through Instagram and Tattle and organise the microwave to reheat the meal that's going cold. Tough life...
Microwaves. They have two built-in ones, because 'we have such a large family'. The kids never have anything freshly cooked unless they go out for a meal. Otherwise it's either reheated or take away....

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Not only is no one around, but remember she (or Jon) sometimes sets the camera in front of the car to film them getting in—and I noticed the car is in a secluded, strange area. I think someone said she was embarrassed by her janky windows, that sounds like a reason for her to fear the other parents.

They may not have pick-up lines, but my kids have been at school where we park in the lot and they all come flooding out to the cars. I think Anna pretends her kids are "walkers" to avoid social interaction with other parents waiting for dismissal.

Reactions: 7
Not only is no one around, but remember she (or Jon) sometimes sets the camera in front of the car to film them getting in—and I noticed the car is in a secluded, strange area. I think someone said she was embarrassed by her janky windows, that sounds like a reason for her to fear the other parents.

They may not have pick-up lines, but my kids have been at school where we park in the lot and they all come flooding out to the cars. I think Anna pretends her kids are "walkers" to avoid social interaction with other parents waiting for dismissal.
So schools in the UK don’t have the parking where kids come to the car like in USA. Here the gates will open at pick up time and parents will wait outside the child’s classroom and the teacher calls the child and they come out once they see the parent. It’s not until year 6 they let the children walk home alone (with written permission)

the parking is a nightmare, never any space so people tend to park further away and walk to school or most people live within catchment area so walk to/from school. We only live a 10 min walk so never go in car

Reactions: 9
Yes and also I can't stand it how she is constantly telling the kids to be "quick, quick", and to hurry up all the time when they are walking, she is always saying to Andrea he is too slow and to walk faster, his pace is going to be different to hers ffs, the kids are always hurried along in a panic and they have finished school for the day too, so why can't she can ease up a bit, its not like they need to race to get to class, surely she can park the car closer? instead of stressing them out every time.

Also I feel she is hurrying them so they will fit into her strict time schedule so they are home in time to meet her 30 minute window blocks, gotta make sure she is in bed by 8pm.🙄
Yeah I never thought about this, but it's so true! She is hurrying them so no one sees them trudging through the community park to their hidden car, lol. Mega social phobia is my guess.

So schools in the UK don’t have the parking where kids come to the car like in USA. Here the gates will open at pick up time and parents will wait outside the child’s classroom and the teacher calls the child and they come out once they see the parent. It’s not until year 6 they let the children walk home alone (with written permission)

the parking is a nightmare, never any space so people tend to park further away and walk to school or most people live within catchment area so walk to/from school. We only live a 10 min walk so never go in car
Thanks, I still think Anna's behavior is weird! But getting perspective on the school thing make sense, though for a private tuition school you would think it would be different. Like using the school parking lot. Guess that's not the norm.

Reactions: 13
Maybe they’ve been told not to film around the school and this is their way of not getting other kids on tape and keeping in line with the school rules?

Reactions: 14
Yeah I never thought about this, but it's so true! She is hurrying them so no one sees them trudging through the community park to their hidden car, lol. Mega social phobia is my guess.

Thanks, I still think Anna's behavior is weird! But getting perspective on the school thing make sense, though for a private tuition school you would think it would be different. Like using the school parking lot. Guess that's not the norm.
yeah tbh I’m not sure how private schools work as I’ve never been to or Known anyone in private schools. But as long as I remember that’s how most schools do it here. However her walk is strange. There’s no woods or anything near my sons school 😂 it’s just a housing estate we walk through roads of houses and then the schools the other side

Reactions: 8
I can't get over the fact that you watch her vlogs (or see an IG story in the case of exercise) and all she does ALL day is exercise, cook dinner at 11 am, pick up A's and eat dinner in front of the tv, then nightly skin routine and bed.

I thought maybe there were other activities, but after seeing Jono's personal vlog he does all the other kid stuff. Plus him and Anna only have a Wednesday "date night" (in front of tv with carryout), and that's their quality time together? They never go to bed at the same time, or get up at the same time. It's so WEIRD.

It's like Anna's living in her own private world!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Generally there wouldn't be room in the school parking lot for parents - only staff. Ireland and the UK are not built like America. Parking is an issue at nearly every school in Ireland. 2 new secondary schools were built near my house 10 years ago. No parking was put in for parents so it's a nightmare getting out of my house at morning drop off and evening pick up.
With regard to her rushing them on the walk to the car - she doesn't have to rush back to work. That could be a lovely time to chat with them about their day, to comment on the season, enjoy the colours of the leaves etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
With regard to her rushing them on the walk to the car - she doesn't have to rush back to work. That could be a lovely time to chat with them about their day, to comment on the season, enjoy the colours of the leaves etc.
Yeah, taking a walk is actually a quality connecting activity with her children, and she could let them go at their own pace- and explore the nature. Like you said. But ugh, I can hear her high heeled boots rapidly hitting the pavement and her tone of voice now... she never deviates from her routine.

Edit: I just looked at her picking the kids up in their vlog and she did exactly that... rush them to the car, but they had a lovely (sarcasm) moment connecting over lip-syncing for the camera.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Since it's basically common knowledge where the kids go to school (great job protecting your kids...) I found this information in a parent's guide of the school.
So it's actually advised to park further away. But I still agree that it's really weird that no other kids or parents ever walk the same path or use the same parking.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Serious question... is something wrong with my hearing or is anyone else hearing jonos latest tiktok as just out of tune noise and no actual words?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is Jonathan making tiktoks of Emilia just doesn't have a good voice, in fact her performances are bad.

That poor child is going to see comments on tiktok that are mocking her. He will do anything for clicks even at the expense of his child's dignity.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Why is Jonathan making tiktoks of Emilia just doesn't have a good voice, in fact her performances are bad.

That poor child is going to see comments on tiktok that are mocking her. He will do anything for clicks even at the expense of his child's dignity.
In all honesty, I think he knows she can’t sing, knows people will comment telling him that. Plus his die hard fans will litter the comments telling people they’re trolls and how amazing he is for supporting emilia... then people duet it like last time... all views, all promotional, all earn him money, all at the cost of exploiting his daughter. Same tactic when he spells words he’s previously spelt correctly, incorrect. People comment to tell him, more comments, more money. He’s a devious bastard

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
In all honesty, I think he knows she can’t sing, knows people will comment telling him that. Plus his die hard fans will litter the comments telling people they’re trolls and how amazing he is for supporting emilia... then people duet it like last time... all views, all promotional, all earn him money, all at the cost of exploiting his daughter. Same tactic when he spells words he’s previously spelt correctly, incorrect. People comment to tell him, more comments, more money. He’s a devious bastard
Indeed he is but we can see through him.

I find him an odious individual. Wish he and his dysfunctional family would just disappear off social media. I'd imagine he goes ballistic at Tattle as he can't delete anything negative like he does on every other platform that dares to call him out. :p

• Heart
Reactions: 16
E1 has good lower pitch, just needs some singing lessons. There are singers out there who were not that great at singing at first and have improved over time. I’m not going to bully a 10 year old child as I think she does have a voice there, just needs a lot of improvement from a coach. My problem lies with Jonathan humiliating her constantly on Tiktok and feeding her to bullies. He is well aware of the nasty things people can say about his children and still does nothing to protect them. Can you imagine the stuff they read about themselves because he allows them to view comments? It’s disgusting. I’m very worried with the views he gets from putting her in such a limelight where she is getting made fun out of, he will try and put her in auditions like the voice kids or something because you know Jonathan, always wanting to get attention. Let’s face it, it’s not about E1 or the rest of his children, it’s getting his face out there and into the limelight instead. E2’s journey has been milked out so much and now he’s trying to get E1 to be “an amazing singer” and hyping her up and sticking her online instead of supporting her and being honest and telling her she needs improvement away from the cameras so she can grow in her hobby. All he’s creating is a chance for all of his children to despise him when they’re older. He’s absolutely despicable to do this to them.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
E1 has good lower pitch, just needs some singing lessons. There are singers out there who were not that great at singing at first and have improved over time. I’m not going to bully a 10 year old child as I think she does have a voice there, just needs a lot of improvement from a coach.
I agree. The main problem (apart from needing a coach) is that she only likes to sing songs that need a huge range that she doesn't have, which are much too adult for her, and sung a capella, which is tricky for anyone. I'd love to hear the difference if she would only sing a tuneful little folk song, such as are often taught to school choirs for just this reason.

Reactions: 15
Did anyone see the way Jotato put his arms around Emilia and touched her chest in the latest TikTok of her singing?? It's so creepy and weird :sick: she's not a little kid anymore, she's at the age where she could be starting puberty and it is so wrong to touch her like that 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.