Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondie

VIP Member
Eduardo is a BOY. We have all seen him groomed for a long time by his dad asking him every day is he a girl or a boy.
He answered girl and he got a lot of positive praise.
His own mum chose the girl name for him hmmm.
He never said ever, he wanted to be a girl. He used to be a lovely Little, happy looking boy. Now he's some sort of drag act being sassy for the camera.
This all conicided with Jonos book release claiming HE felt like a girl inside and used to wear his sisters underwear.
Eduardo is a boy, that's it. Those poor children have been over exposed and manipulated so much since they were born.
Remember when they told Stacey dooley they didn't want to be on camera yet Anna was like "don't you like your nice house? Don't you like your private education?don't you like the nice things we buy?" Guilt tripping them into submission. Basically, you do what I say or everything will be taken away.
Jonathan has projected what he feels onto his son and done it all for content and views. Basically ££££ at the end of the day.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58

Gusber

Chatty Member
Sheesh, Anna must be fun at parties.

Boring conversation about how she’s crap with anything techy. We know, love.

Then an unrequested, unrequired explanation about what road rage is, especially when a road ‘is being shortened.’ Errrrrrr, ok… If you say so.

Then a most intriguing tale that went absolutely nowhere about how she thought she parked in a disabled bay but didn’t. Wowsers. What a kerayzee event!!

O to the M to the G!!! The riz-o-ohhh recipe calls for chives but when they arrived they were ‘kinda slimy’!!!! What is she to do??!! Will she use the slimy chives even though they are, in fact, slimy or will the riz-o-ohhh come to final fruition absolutely chiveless??!! I can’t stand the suspense!!! 🫣

Some sort of kerayzee hilarity ensues with Oma using the new coffee machine but I was too busy making my breakfast to be able to accurately capture the magic for you. Soz.

In the vlog (which Jotato has titled something like ‘Oma Surprising the Kids at School’), we don’t actually get to see this happen. How wonderful - a private moment between children and their grandma that a load of batty old American women and idioty teenage girls didn’t get to witness!

Andrea receives some sort of baby toy whilst being spoken to by Anal like a 14 month old. That lad will be 27 and still receiving building blocks from greedy, ignorant toy companies.

Lessi, why don’t you just F off with your stupid picture of Mummy? Mummy has broken a nail and the gel has come off!! That’s more important than your ridiculous, childlike doodling!!

And that was the end of another snapshot inside the somewhat contradictory mind of Anal. Well, it wasn’t the end as such, well, it kinda was, but not entirely. It was the end of that bit but not the end of the vlog. I suppose it WAS the end in a way, but in another way, it wasn’t the end at all because Jotato took over. Well, he didn’t ’take over’ as such, just he ended the vlog because Anal forgot to. Well, it wasn’t that she forgot, she was just really busy, so she sort of forgot. Not so much forgot but just didn’t really care...

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Scar14

VIP Member
Jonathan still bathing Emilia is absolutely disgusting, some girls get their periods around the age of 10! She’ll be starting puberty very soon! There’s no reason why she shouldn’t be allowed to have her privacy and be trusted to wash on her own at this age - if her having a parent in the room is her own choice then it should be Anna in there and they should explain to Emilia why Anna being in the room is more appropriate. I would be so embarrassed if I knew my dad had seen me naked/washed me at that age when things are starting to change. At her age I would spend hours reading a book in the bath alone, my parents (mostly my mum) would sometimes check on me just by talking through the door. So weird

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Bainne

I'm seriously disgusted and upset about the way they treated Andrea in the latest vlog. He clearly didn't want to eat the popping candy, yet they both stood over him and kept insisting that he try it. The poor child was holding his hand over his mouth and repeatedly shaking his head and trying to say no and yet they still kept trying to get him to eat the candy. Their tone was getting more and more aggressive as he refused. When they switched their attention to Edie, you can hear Andrea crying 😢.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

finou

Chatty Member
Transphobic post and not ok. Don’t know how to report.
Not agreeing with transitioning minors is not transphobic, it's an healthy discussion to have. Stop with the "phobic" narrative and cancel culture when the opinion is not woke.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Jonathan once again felt the need to tell us about his “girls in high ponytails” fetish 🤮 the. Proceeds to say cause he’s a boy blah blah blah…so he’s a boy now? It’s kind of creepy he hardly ever says men or women. Anna’s prank was stupid and worries the kids for no reason.
He's repeatedly mentioned it throughout the years. He was absolutely attracted to Zoe(lla) as she had the body type he likes and had her hair like that.

What made it even worse is that a few years ago, he had this 'bike friend meet' where he had viewers sign up to meet and ride with him. He had a guide (can't remember where they were from) to help him ride around the area with a group of people.... most of them young girls with high ponytailes. And then, somehow.... he 'lost the group' and was just riding around with a few girls, only to meet up with the rest of the group much later.
How he did not at least get accused of anything disgusting, I will never know. It made my skin crawl.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Hillary101

Conflating general trans rights with surgical removal of body parts and hormone castration of minor is actually two separate issues. It was apparent Jordan Peterson was condemning the castration, and life shortening hormones and surgical removal of breasts, or bottom surgery in children.

Many would agree that if a child cannot smoke, drink, or drive, then they perhaps may not have the frontal lobe faculty to cut off their body parts or choose sterilization and a shortened lifespan with hormones. Let kids decide those things when they are 18.

That is not transphobia. It’s child protection. Let’s let their minds develop.

I personally have seen a 13 year old girl vacillate between thinking she’s a boy to now at 15, wearing mini skirts, bralettes as tops and she/her pronouns. It’s probably a good thing her parents did not start her on testosterone. That’s my anecdotal experience. So why is it problematic to suggest we wait on cutting off body parts until 18? The frontal lobe doesn’t finish maturing until 25, but with tech- it’s even pushed to 30?

Rhetorical question, really. Because I am here for the SJ discussion. And most of us have seen Edourdo was groomed.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Most of us who have watched this 'transition' unfold are of the opinion that it is not one of a trans child, who feels they are the wrong gender/in the wrong body, but that of a victim of daily and relentless grooming by the parent who used to openly favour the elder sibling.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

jayne2240

VIP Member
You can have 100% confidence, the video is still up
View attachment 1739326View attachment 1739327View attachment 1739328
Not even they started trying when they got married, her New Year's Resolution for that year was to get pregnant...
Hahahaha I bloody knew it! Those hours weren’t wasted they all came down to this moment. Lying bunch of fucking idiots. How can all these YouTubers lie through their teeth when they recorded and uploaded every day of their bastard life for years 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46

GotYourBigPlateAlan

Oh god I can't believe what I'm reading about the period talk vlog. You have 2 boys Anna! E2 will have to learn about male puberty as well as being sympathetic to his sisters / all GIRLS having periods that he will never experience even if he does turn out to be trans which there is no way of truly knowing given the amount of grooming that poor boy has endured. I am sick to death of them pretending he has magically turned into a girl. He identifies as a girl... he is clearly NOT a girl though.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Recap:
- Jono is disgusting
- Jono pretended to pay it forward by sending a copy of "A Friend of My Own" to a fan who's bub loved the Andrea doll in the box and theirs had gone missing
- Anna is continuing to be so disinterested with her own kids, barely even listening to what they have to say and responding with such lovely comments as "oh that's sad" and "well that'll teach you" when her kids are in pain or upset
- Anna is also still gushing over Matt, took him with her to get her filler done and took him to a cheap shop looking for Halloween and Christmas decorations only to be disappointed, get something for three of her kids and "forgot" about the fourth child
- E1 participated in a half term camp (I think? Or may have been a new club for afterschool) of sorts for performing arts, was meant to find out her role in the play in the second week and haven't heard, so clearly not the lead?
- Jono is posting E1 singing on TikTok which to my understanding has been reposted multiple times with people mocking her singing voice. It's not great but that's gotta hurt for a 10 years old who has no supervision on the internet and has definitely seen them
- E2 is a brat. Went to comicon and had to get a present for them and A1, got two presents for them and said "well if A1 doesn't like it then I'll keep it". And Jono encouraged that behaviour, and the viewers thought it was clever
- Also, E2 gets upset when they're not the centre of attention, so will continue to act like a brat to get the attention they crave, resorting to pushing the other kids out of the way and doing things that are "iconic" (no, just stupid)
- A1 continues to be ignored, Anna especially continues to drag her by her wrist outside, refuse to listen to her and basically just be rude to a 5 year old with no parents
- A2 is around, psychotic as the others because he's never seen the light of day, shoving his face with chocolate whenever they're allowed to do so
- In summary, bratty Anna and Jono have raised and exploited four bratty children and six bratty dogs

Feel free to add anything you think I've missed!

• Sad
Reactions: 43

leabytottle

VIP Member
I would say the majority of people on here have zero issues with anyone who feels they have been born a different gender than the one they identify with. The concern is how the SJ family have shared a journey that wasnt theirs to share. They posted multiple videos where E2 was adamant they were a boy and didn’t want to be a girl. They seemed to associate wanting to be a girl with wearing floaty dresses, having long hair and posing for the camera. They knew they received attention. Their parents changed the narrative of the story they’d told, and forgot they’d shared this to millions. Edie had a gender reveal party, which they wanted a cake and pizza, Which they were more excited about than announcing their new name. They even forgot their name when jonny was attempting to tease us with clues. Edie didnt choose their name, Anna did. Jonny constantly shows videos and photos of Edie when they were known as Eduardo and still has Eduardo written on their bedroom wall. All of those things, im certain are not how to help a child transition. It appears that Edie has been coerced into thinking being a girl gets them attention. It concerns many the detrimental effects this will have on edie as their journey is thoroughly documented, and will always be there. They can not consent to their story being shown, as they don’t understand what that means. Thry did not need to share every detail, reply to comments regarding surgery, and pretend Edie is writing diary entries to their boyfriend, and talking about their sexual preferences. This and much more is what most of us have concerns over. If E2 feels like they want to be a boy or a girl is absolutely fine. I just don’t feel they should be doing this so publicly. Why did jonny title their videos with “trans daughter...” in every video? I could go on with the red flags from the SJ’s. I have friends who’s siblings now identify as a different gender, and they find it really worrying how Edie is being used by their parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Gusber

Chatty Member
Poor old Anal can’t stop whining on about her cold - even admitted to going to bed - and all I can think of is her genuinely ILL little boy being dragged from kids’ club to shopping centres to airports to wherever. Virtually had his eyes rolling in his head, he was so ill!

• Sad
Reactions: 42

scouseconstantine

yeah, baby emilia had fruit with most meals and people on the old gossip site used to comment that they were giving her too much food.. now the portions are tiny and they don't even eat that most of the time, just live off chocolate and sweets :rolleyes: they really seem like they gave up with the a's
E’s got luxury holidays to Sorrento in five star hotels where they were bought expensive Italian clothing, pandered to by a nanny, gifted trips out and toys gifted from companies to develop their imagination, designer clothes and organic meals from restaurants, or food cooked within a reasonable hour from Anna, they saw Anna’s family a lot and even Jonathon’s every so often and we’re outside in the garden a lot on the trampoline or riding bikes

The A’s got a trip where they mostly saw the inside of the kids club, shoes that don’t fit or hand me downs from the E’s, babysat by their iPads or left to fester in the mountains of broken toys in the playroom, dominoes or 6 hour old pasta while A+J get their own takeaways, barely see any other members of the families and are basically isolated - and the outside of the house? What’s that?

Those poor babies, I have a soft spot for Lessi and Andrea because the E’s clearly have the bias of being 100k viral YouTube babies, while they clearly had the A’s for views and are neglecting them now they can’t pull the views in

• Sad
Reactions: 41

Magnolia23

VIP Member
It is transphobic. A persons identity is not a “discussion”. I have a trans child in my family and find it harder and harder to come to this thread due to the transphobes here.

To add, we can discuss the exploitation of the children, their parenting skills and the creepy things they do without spreading hateful and misinformation about the trans community.

But no one said nothing about identity, it was about the actual operation of private parts on minors. No one said all kids need to be cis and straight until 18, it was actually ONLY YOU who took it like that. No one spreading any misinformation just you saying we do & calling people here transphobic which is not true.
I know they are some young kids who know early on they are in the wrong body. But they know!

But Ed when asked if he wants to be a girl HE SAID NO, which I think is obvious he didn't feel like a girl. Then Jono brainwashed Ed into WANTING to be a girl which again is different than being trans. And by growing hair and wearing pink&sparkles Jono thinks he achieved it.
Jono is one sick bastard and someone really should check on these kids regularly

• Heart

scouseconstantine

Remember before the A’s when Anna was so concerned about being ~organic~ and healthy and would only let the E’s eat organic chocolate stars on like, the fourth Tuesday of every month or something silly like that.

How things change

• Sad

jayne2240

VIP Member
No judgement please (🤣) back in the day i rewatched Anna’s pregnancy vlogs more times than I could count. I was young and impressionable 🤣 however because of this I can say with 99% confidence that in her 8 week pregnancy vlog with Emilia she says that they’ve been trying since their wedding in the September. I will die on this hill, she said this at the time and why bother saying that if she wasn’t planned? How can the story suddenly change 11 years later? 😬

• Wow
  • Haha