SacconeJolys #82 All my verifications are invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she showed that he had bought her a new milk frother, I laughed because it’s a smeg one (£120 - £250) . Could have bought a really decent one for under £25 from Lidl . They have a free velvetiser as well .

Be better if they bought a slow cooker and had a veg ( all the veg) stew a couple times a week for those children

Reactions: 23
When she showed that he had bought her a new milk frother, I laughed because it’s a smeg one (£120 - £250) . Could have bought a really decent one for under £25 from Lidl . They have a free velvetiser as well .

Be better if they bought a slow cooker and had a veg ( all the veg) stew a couple times a week for those children
Anna never strays from the weekly ocado shop so probably hasn't heard of the middle of lidl, she's missing out there.

How has anna never thought to buy a slow cooker, that would actually give her reason to prep the dinner hours earlier and bonus it will still be hot and fresh by dinner time and she gets free time??! 🤔

Reactions: 28
Anna never strays from the weekly ocado shop so probably hasn't heard of the middle of lidl, she's missing out there.

How has anna never thought to buy a slow cooker, that would actually give her reason to prep the dinner hours earlier and bonus it will still be hot and fresh by dinner time and she gets free time??! 🤔
I've got a ninja foodi and Anna would benefit with one. It does everything from proving bread to air frying......it's a slow cooker and pressure cooker. It also makes perfect rice/pasta and you can even saute in it. It's cost effective too

Reactions: 13
I've got a ninja foodi and Anna would benefit with one. It does everything from proving bread to air frying......it's a slow cooker and pressure cooker. It also makes perfect rice/pasta and you can even saute in it. It's cost effective too
The thick witch would never figure out how to operate it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I would’t want to buy that brand just because of the name being so close to something else. But it probably reminds her of Jonathan and that’s why she likes it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In one of the members videos Anna says she goes to bed at 8 pm. Imagine being a mom to 4 children under 10 (at the time) and luxuriously going to bed whenever you want. Wow… no mom guilt at all.

Jon probably stays up 4 hours later, so how’s the marriage going? Hmmmmm🧐
I mean, how is this even possible. With 4 kids. It's literally impossible. Even after you put the kids to bed, you spend time with your other half, have a shower, catch up on some laundry, how can she be done for the day at 8pm!

Reactions: 23
I mean, how is this even possible. With 4 kids. It's literally impossible. Even after you put the kids to bed, you spend time with your other half, have a shower, catch up on some laundry, how can she be done for the day at 8pm!
There's often been times I've wanted to crawl into the pit at 8pm but it's just not possible when you have kids and all the demands that come with them. But then again I work an 8 hour day as well .

Reactions: 17
I think she puts alessia to bed whilst Jonathan does the same with andrea and then the elder two are left to their own devices( literally) Anna goes to bed , jonathan goes for the wine and that's that.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
And I have 3 kids, my toddler is asleep, my other two will be asleep shortly(they play in my daughters room until I'm able to come In or else my husband) they share a room so it's story until they're both asleep
If I were Anna I would be going to bed in 20 minutes.
BUT because I spend time with my kids I don't get to do as I please until they're all asleep.
So I will shower, fold some laundry away. Maybe grab a quick bite to eat and sit down and catch up with my husband. Isn't that what most grown ups do???

• Heart
Reactions: 26
When you go onto the main estate agent’s website showing the house ( think jim’ll fix it 🤮 ) a chat box comes up asking if want to view the house , I updated them a few weeks ago why I would never buy it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When you go onto the main estate agent’s website showing the house ( think jim’ll fix it 🤮 ) a chat box comes up asking if want to view the house , I updated them a few weeks ago why I would never buy it
That's brilliant. Did you mention the dead birds in the chimney and the wasp nests in the roof?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That's brilliant. Did you mention the dead birds in the chimney and the wasp nests in the roof?
Yes, plus the cheap flooring, the layout of the kitchen, bodged pipe work under the boiler, dog wee seeping through the cheap flooring, bad paint job. It’s anonymous 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Their house has been taken off the market on Rightmove 🧐
I think could’ve been removed because he posted a members video about potentially selling their house/buying another. A lot of people would’ve gone looking after seeing that video, even if it was posted 2 years ago.
They don’t want lots of comments about the house being up for sale and them never addressing it

Reactions: 9
Have they not posted a new video today?
Yes they have, it's called let's talk about periods.
During the video anna is vlogging whilst driving again!
She starts talking about periods which is fine but when talking about it the comments she makes are quite uncomfortable, for example she spoke about wanting her boys to understand and be sensitive about periods but quickly changed it to her only boy and she wants andrea to be aware of such things.
How can she sit there and say those things when E2 won't go through the same changes as Emilia and alessia and won't get a period yet is being treated the same as them!
How are they going to handle things when there will be obvious differences in years to come 🤔

Other points in the vlog
Alessias lost school bag, instead of asking the school directly if it had been left she messaged each friend to ask

Showed the school photos
Made fish pie for dinner
Moaned about how if she doesn't mediate she wakes up or if she goes to loo in the night then has to look after the kids who woke up.
Likes to think she needs the most sleep out of everyone each night despite doing the least everyday

Vitamins right before bed is that the normal thing to do?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I think uploading all the members only stuff is going to bite them in the long run.
How many others like this commenter are out there? I bet quite a lot. They are all staying silent, hoping to not cause a ruckus in the cult. But some are definitely starting to see the light!

It works out to be $3 Australian dollars per month to join, it doesn’t sound like much but during the pandemic when a lot of people didn’t have a job, it’s pretty distasteful to literally abandon it but still have the option to join.

£1.99 is on the cusp of being reasonable, so even if you couldn’t spare much money, it’s still half doable. Almost £24 a year for basically nothing. These narcissistic twats can’t feel guilt and wouldn’t know it if it bit them on the ass!

ABC6ED52-23D2-4E58-9423-7ABB9E7A7A9D.jpeg

These other comments I found are 😳

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.