SacconeJolys #82 All my verifications are invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In one of the members videos Anna says she goes to bed at 8 pm. Imagine being a mom to 4 children under 10 (at the time) and luxuriously going to bed whenever you want. Wowā€¦ no mom guilt at all.

Jon probably stays up 4 hours later, so howā€™s the marriage going? HmmmmmšŸ§

Reactions: 25
I dont get why they are staying in the UK. What's there for them? You can fly Cork to London in about 1 hr 20 mins so could still turn up for the freebie days out and they could post the same level of shite vlog from Ireland.
They could live in the middle of the desert, nothing would change the lazy boring vlogging. She went on an outing yesterday and STILL only films herself back home rambling in the kitchen about how she has no time for alllll the things she should have done (okay so just stop rambling to people who arenā€™t there and get to work lazy cow), I mean even the vlogs where she does take the camera along are crazy boring but if you add some snappy footage with a fun song playing, even a timelapse of you drinking the coffee and talking, walking there together, saying bye, that would actually be a little bit interesting but the only way they can keep up the daily vlogging is if Anna has her free kitchen or car therapy talks about the weather, her nails and her lack of decent parenting and J has not much to edit and can fill the time with his own rambling even though it was going to be Annaā€™s project?!
They donā€™t keep up with anything and it baffles me how they still have fans šŸ„²

Reactions: 18
Their house has been taken off the market on Rightmove šŸ§
It has, can't imagine it's because someone bought it or they changed their minds more like jonathan wouldn't budge with the unreasonbly high price meaning it had no chance of selling šŸ¤”šŸ¤Ø

Reactions: 17
I dipped into the vlog ,and he said they want to live nearer to the school for less of a drive ect but the houses are more expensive for much less space. Anna happy with the house they have but wants the bathrooms fixed and does not want a smaller kitchen and bedrooms. All very boring and pretentious but a bad time now to buy/sell with the mortgage rate increase. Unless they are cash buyers I can't see them moving any time soon.
Less of a drive....it's 10 minutes away ....... šŸ˜‚. We drop our son off at uni in the city centre everyday ....it's a 10 minute drive. We wouldn't want to live in the city centre just to save a few minutes...it's a ridiculous excuse

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Less of a drive....it's 10 minutes away ....... šŸ˜‚
How much closer do they want to be, that's excuse is a load of Croc!
Most people have to go further than that 4 times a day sometimes to multiple schools and nurseries on top of work.
We all know the real reason is they need to downsize and find a house that's conveniently too far from their current school giving reason to pull them out

No shade to private schools but at least they would actually learn more rather than constantly being off every few weeks for school holidays

Reactions: 15
Itā€™s still on the agents website
Some beautiful properties on that website. Even if I could afford it, I wouldn't touch their house with a bargepole.

Jono Joly structurally ruined that property and garden :cry: also as an aside, the decor in such a short time has dated terribly.

Reactions: 16
Anna didn't sound willing/able to compromise. I wonder how much she knows about their finances.

Reactions: 13
Lets face it, neither of them work, both drive very expensive cars, have FOUR children in private schools and the money pot of Social Media has gone.

Of course they have to sell up. Jono and Anna are fooling no one with their BS.

They live or attempt to live a champagne lifestyle with lemonade money. I can't wait for the end of family vlogging.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Maybe someone went for a viewing and got incredibly ill because they contracted TB from that cesspool of a home šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 12
isnt Anna 35? why is she still talking about birthday week like its a huge deal?
i can only justify this excitement in children, 18yr old and 60 yr
Because she is a narcissist. The world revolves around her. To a narcissist their birthday is a MASSIVE event.

Reactions: 22
Anal jokingly informs us that as an āœØiNfLuEnCeRāœØ you have to put your decorations up earlier than normal-muggles-who-influence-no-one-whatsoever, for all your festive content. If I recall correctly, their Christmas tree is always dead by actual Christmas. I sā€™pose as long as your brands are happy, who gives a flying duck about the four children who live in your film set house. Ah, sheā€™s now had the brainwave of getting a fake tree so she can merrily film it for two whole months. Itā€™s almost as if sheā€™s had a ā€˜good ideaā€™!!!

BA-DOINK!!! Sorry. That was the sound of my head falling on my iPad as I nodded off during the rate-your-favourite-season segment. Anal and her mum played this and, Anal declares, they were ā€œalmost complete opposites! Interesting.ā€ No, itā€™s really not. Anal invites us all to care as much as she seemingly does about seasons. No thanks.

Cut to fuckwit potato-goblin who clearly couldnā€™t give a flying duck about seasons either but canā€™t seem to let a single video go without it cutting to him so he can remind us what an idiot, bragging, raving narcissist he is. Oh no. Heā€™s actually starting to elaborate on his feelings regarding the different seasoā€¦ BA-DOINK!!

Ooh, Anal has made gnocchi (that looked suspiciously like tagliatelle) with ā€œlike, lots and lots and lots and lots of veggies.ā€ Wowsers!! This has never happened before!! Maybe she does take note of stuff we say?! She later admits that her children hate the spinach in this recipe but Anal cooks what she likes the look of herself. Bollocks to the kids!! Let them eat cake as much chocolate as they can stuff in till bedtime!!

Excellent. As a palate cleanser from all that seasons talk, Anal will now give us yet more information about the Surrey weather. Thank goodness because Iā€™m always finding myself wondering what the weather is like in Surrey.

Anal apologises that she didnā€™t film much today. She had a bit of an ā€˜offā€™ day. Please donā€™t worry, sweetheart!! The memory of that seasons and weather chatter will keep me entertained for the terrible, slow, lingering hours until your next thrilling instalment hits the airwaves. Itā€™s not like we expect anything more from you than some half arsed ā€˜Iā€™m in the kitchen cooking dinner. Now Iā€™m taking/collecting my feral children to/from wherever. Now Iā€™m ready for bed and these are the problems my skin is havingā€™ content. We LIVE for it!! Canā€™t wait for the neā€¦ BA-DOINK!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Arghhh Jono thinking he has increased the value of the house by trashing changing it is so fuckin annoying!! If you have purchased a house in the last 5 years in the UK it will have increased in value. In the last 10 years my house has almost doubled in value and all I've done had a fitted a kitchen and minimal improvements to the rest. Granted I hit the market at a perfect time before the prices rocketed but its all relative to a point.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anna didn't sound willing/able to compromise. I wonder how much she knows about their finances.
I doubt she knows a thing. If he was to drop dead tmr she would have to run straight to her mother's.

Reactions: 13
Ooh, Anal has made gnocchi (that looked suspiciously like tagliatelle) with ā€œlike, lots and lots and lots and lots of veggies.ā€ Wowsers!! This has never happened before!!
And her interpretation of lots and lots and lots of veggies is onion, spinach, red pepper and cherry tomatoes, that's what was in her gnocchi dish......hardly an array of all things veg like she made out. Its so strange how in her pea brain she classifies what's predominantly the base ingredients for a recipe, as lots and lots and lots of veg. Does she even know what broccoli, beans, brussel sprouts, cauliflower are or even what they look like, cause from memory I don't think I have ever seen her cook them, well not in recent times anyway. Oh I forgot, i remember she cooked some frozen peas and sweet corn a couple of times as a side on the plate, does that count?

Zero. She's said in the past Jonathan deals with all the business side and the bills. She may have some idea about income based on the ads she does, as that'll be the biggest money maker at the moment, but she doesn't look at prices when buying things, sorts products from high to low so she sees the good ones and probably has zero awareness about the coats associated with running and owning a house

Reactions: 10
It may be my suspicious mind but, has her taken all the old vlogs off private - so, it looks like he has excellent engagement for another mortgage? Youtubers have a hard time getting mortgages as their income is not guaranteed. The SJ's lost 10k subscribers on Halloween according to social blade. They had 800k views during the month of October....and Quora state that the adsense is Ā£1 per 1000 views.....so, they've made barely Ā£800 for the month. I know they get money from IG advertisements but, it can't be sustainable surely???.......

Also, I looked up the reviews of their private school. Children excel at maths but, writing skills are pretty poor! I personally wouldn't pay Ā£5000 a term for a school with those reviews! What is really alarming is that Google tell you which school Edie and Emilia attend!!!!!

Elle Darby/Swift was cancelled earlier this year due to racist/homophobic/xenophobic historical tweets. She has 500k subscribers and she is puling in more views than the SJ's since her comeback. Jono reckons he's going to advise people on how to start a Youtube channel - why would anyone take notice of a guy with 1.68m subscribers but, is only pulling in views of 30k on a good day!

Last edited:
I can imagine a viewing of the home.
ā€œRemove your shoes at the door.ā€
25 minutes laterā€¦.
ā€Why the duck are the bottoms of my socks black, wet, and smell like dog pee.ā€

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.