SacconeJolys #82 All my verifications are invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
okay someone tell me why
these loonatics have uploaded what seems like 10 videos in a row? i cant be bothered

Sorry which vlog did Jonathan mention he still showers Emilia? I don't watch them anymore as I don't want to give them views
Anna said Jonathan "is showering the kids" whilst showing herself tidying up Emilia and Alessia's room.

Haven't watched the new video, but is it true that they bought a new house?
No. He made the old vlogs visible again, so it looks like a new upload but isn't.

Reactions: 5
I noticed the leggings thing but felt uncomfortable saying it , the whole thing just makes me feel sick. There is a reason boys don't wear leggings. Those poor kids.
Gross ass Jonathan keeps wearing sweatpants with his dick flopping around too 🤮

Sorry which vlog did Jonathan mention he still showers Emilia? I don't watch them anymore as I don't want to give them views
The Andrea rugby one around 826 Anna says he’s showering the kids and makes it a point to wave and say hi to E1.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What was the point of today's of any spent the whole time talking about seasons. So dull snd pointless

Reactions: 10
isnt Anna 35? why is she still talking about birthday week like its a huge deal?
i can only justify this excitement in children, 18yr old and 60 yr

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What a load of desperate BS in description on todays video.
'I was looking for a video to tell a story So I made it all public to find it'...
eeehm as a creator of the channel you can still see all your videos when they are set private and you can browse them. I cant believe ppl actually fell for it especially the 'know it all mod Em who is advising others how to be the mods due to her experience with SJs'🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I cant believe she is embarrassing herself like this.
But it's just obvious they are desperate for more views and hope ppl will rewatch them or others jump on 'subs' only videos because they couldn't afford to subscribe before.
Also on his own channel making fun sketches with kids he didn't upload for 2 weeks either... didn't last long did it 😁
I never really thought they are in financial troubles (Not saying they are broke but not able to afford what they signed for) but I think there are problems
All their actions just screams desperation at this point

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I watched the video they made about looking for a new house, they were both definitely coming from different positions. Anna wanted him to fix a few issues she has with the house and didn't want to move. He didn't want to fix anything but was desperately keen to move closer to town. Quite often he appears very keen to make out they are totally in synch as a couple, but the reality we see on video is that mostly Anna disagrees with him (and doesn't hold back). Now that the house is actually on the market it definitely seems to be a financial issue, I can't wait to see what they move to🤔

Reactions: 21
Why does he want to move nearer town? It's not like he has any friends to meet for a pint. They do nothing other than when it's a freebie.

It's all a load of cobblers, the money train has stopped and they need to sell up. Reloading the old vlogs has made it even more obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The nearer to town is a convenient cover for a smaller house I think
I hear ya, but Jono is saying the houses in town are smaller but the same price as their existing house.

As their house is rural it gives you more bang for your buck.

You're right of course it's all a smokescreen.

Reactions: 12
I dont get why they are staying in the UK. What's there for them? You can fly Cork to London in about 1 hr 20 mins so could still turn up for the freebie days out and they could post the same level of shite vlog from Ireland.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I dont get why they are staying in the UK. What's there for them? You can fly Cork to London in about 1 hr 20 mins so could still turn up for the freebie days out and they could post the same level of shite vlog from Ireland.
They don't even have an agent in the UK

Reactions: 9
Anna’s latest reel made my skin crawl. She is 35 years old.
She really is an ironing board and this reel is so embarrassing. I’m guessing ED is back in full swing, she’s back to ED size and seems to be going through a very stressful point of her life.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Why does he want to move nearer town? It's not like he has any friends to meet for a pint. They do nothing other than when it's a freebie.

It's all a load of cobblers, the money train has stopped and they need to sell up. Reloading the old vlogs has made it even more obvious.
I dipped into the vlog ,and he said they want to live nearer to the school for less of a drive ect but the houses are more expensive for much less space. Anna happy with the house they have but wants the bathrooms fixed and does not want a smaller kitchen and bedrooms. All very boring and pretentious but a bad time now to buy/sell with the mortgage rate increase. Unless they are cash buyers I can't see them moving any time soon.

Reactions: 17
The minions that pay for membership are so thick!

The one we have been talking about said (in today’s vlog comments) to someone thinking of paying for the members only side to do it & there was so many new videos to watch!

So you’re telling me that for all this time she has been paying for membership, she hasn’t watched what was on offer.
Essentially literally paying for nothing 🤣

Side note: if those were all the channel membership vlogs they did, what a total ripoff!
12 videos (but some seem familiar to me, were they ever MO or did he just upload other ones that he privated?), 2 intros and nothing for what, over a year!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.