SacconeJolys #82 All my verifications are invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why they allow Andy to play with kids so much bigger when it could be an injury risk. Itā€™s not gonna kill them to hold him back as he appeared to have no clue what he was supposed to do even though heā€™s been playing for a while. However, from what Iā€™ve gathered he never really paid attention at practice. He also had his siblings with him at a lot of practices distracting him.
I think they need to sit down with the kids and ask them what activities they really want to do. E1 is happy with her activities it seems, E2 doesnā€™t seem to have anything, which I think would do them good and get them the hell off their iPad. A1 doesn't want to do gymnastics anymore, wonder what happened to ballet? And Andy well heā€™s 4 and seems to want to go to rugby totā€™s. They do need to think twice about the age difference though, it could frustrate him and make him hate it later on.

I agree with the leggings issue for E2. Eventually itā€™s going to be an issue. While I am all for letting them be whatever they want, it should be done with respect to others. Iā€™m sure she could purchase special leggings or a different material. I would feel very uncomfortable around someone with tight pants that outlined their privates no matter what gender.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why are the members only videos suddenly public and listed as uploaded only a few minutes ago?

Edit: seems like he put a lot of old vlogs back on the channel again. What's going on? I'm curious to know what kind of bullshit reasoning Jono will have about this decision.

Screenshot_20221108-143734.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Iā€™m so confused about this also! I was having a heart attack that I had accidentally joined šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚
Same. Seems like Jono is making all the old vlogs public again. A few minutes ago there were a bit over 500 videos. Now it's suddenly 729.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes, I've noticed it too, she's obsessed with looking at herself. Not a good road to go down.
I can't wait until her looks fade or she ends up looking like Madonna with too much messing about with her face.
All she will be left with is an ugly personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Money must be getting veery tight. Anna is presenting her boobs and n*pples for everyone to see on her latest reel. With the song "unholy" playing in the background.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So they have put up all the members videos.. Using the name eduardo..isnt that supposed to be a big nono.. Anna has aged Soooo much in 18 months!

Reactions: 12
I wonder why they allow Andy to play with kids so much bigger when it could be an injury risk. Itā€™s not gonna kill them to hold him back as he appeared to have no clue what he was supposed to do even though heā€™s been playing for a while. However, from what Iā€™ve gathered he never really paid attention at practice. He also had his siblings with him at a lot of practices distracting him.
I think they need to sit down with the kids and ask them what activities they really want to do. E1 is happy with her activities it seems, E2 doesnā€™t seem to have anything, which I think would do them good and get them the hell off their iPad. A1 doesn't want to do gymnastics anymore, wonder what happened to ballet? And Andy well heā€™s 4 and seems to want to go to rugby totā€™s. They do need to think twice about the age difference though, it could frustrate him and make him hate it later on.

I agree with the leggings issue for E2. Eventually itā€™s going to be an issue. While I am all for letting them be whatever they want, it should be done with respect to others. Iā€™m sure she could purchase special leggings or a different material. I would feel very uncomfortable around someone with tight pants that outlined their privates no matter what gender.
One thing I can't understand is why E2 only ever wears too small and not particularly age appropriate leggings even when the weather is getting colder??
He must be freezing most of the time, often no coats on any of them either!

I feel really bad for those kids having their privacy ripped away by the ones who are supposed to love and care for them šŸ˜”

Emilia can't shower without jonathan unnecessarily supervising ,
E2 can't wear comfortable fitting clothes like everyone else has to be leggings that are a problem waiting to happen
A1 cant have any dignity or privacy when it comes to daily outfits shown on Instagram or her own parents filming her in a full pull up at 5 1/2
And A2 is being kept as a baby instead of them allowing him to grow and learn and act like the crazy 4 year old he should be!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why are the members only videos suddenly public and listed as uploaded only a few minutes ago?

Edit: seems like he put a lot of old vlogs back on the channel again. What's going on? I'm curious to know what kind of bullshit reasoning Jono will have about this decision.

View attachment 1714111
Because their last 3 daily vlogs hardly reached 15k views. He needs views. Nobody obv watched on subs only channel, it failed big time. Their main channel its a big fail too. I would be fuming if I paid for subs channel only for it to be free for everyone later lol
He may get views on tiktok but most of the comments are negative.
Can it be linked tho? Since he lost his blue badge know tiktok the videos are not showing to as many people... šŸ¤”

Reactions: 8
When my daughter was a young child, she wore leggings but, I made sure her tops/jumpers covered her bum and bits....You don't know who is perving over your children....

Because their last 3 daily vlogs hardly reached 15k views. He needs views. Nobody obv watched on subs only channel, it failed big time. Their main channel its a big fail too. I would be fuming if I paid for subs channel only for it to be free for everyone later lol
He may get views on tiktok but most of the comments are negative.
Can it be linked tho? Since he lost his blue badge know tiktok the videos are not showing to as many people... šŸ¤”
I don't know how much his mortgage is but it's estimated that in the New Year, they will increase Ā£80 per Ā£100k borrowed ...and the rates could go higher than that

He said his electricity bill was around Ā£8000 per year before the massive increase. He's still not reduced the house on Rightmove.......they won't get anywhere near Ā£1.6m

Reactions: 15
When my daughter was a young child, she wore leggings but, I made sure her tops/jumpers covered her bum and bits....You don't know who is perving over your children....

I don't know how much his mortgage is but it's estimated that in the New Year, they will increase Ā£80 per Ā£100k borrowed ...and the rates could go higher than that

He said his electricity bill was around Ā£8000 per year before the massive increase. He's still not reduced the house on Rightmove.......they won't get anywhere near Ā£1.6m
I agree with you. They structurally ruined the house and garden. If I had that amount of money to spend, I wouldn't touch their property.

Reactions: 9
Sorry which vlog did Jonathan mention he still showers Emilia? I don't watch them anymore as I don't want to give them views

Reactions: 2
I noticed the leggings thing but felt uncomfortable saying it , the whole thing just makes me feel sick. There is a reason boys don't wear leggings. Those poor kids.

Reactions: 21
I noticed the leggings thing but felt uncomfortable saying it , the whole thing just makes me feel sick. There is a reason boys don't wear leggings. Those poor kids.
I hear you, but when the repellent father wears Lulu Lemon leggings I guess they don't see it as a problem. :sick: There are things I've noticed too like Edie walks exactly like a wee boy, pigeon toed. As he grows older I wonder how they are going to deal with the physical changes, let alone the mental and emotional ones.:cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I donā€™t know if itā€™s just me but Iā€™ve just tried to watch one of the recently uploaded members video and it just made me feel weird/icky. Why would you want to pay to be in their ā€œsecret super members clubā€ as they call it?!

Reactions: 11
I donā€™t know if itā€™s just me but Iā€™ve just tried to watch one of the recently uploaded members video and it just made me feel weird/icky. Why would you want to pay to be in their ā€œsecret super members clubā€ as they call it?!
You are now entering "Friendliest Friends" terrority.:p

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.