SacconeJolys #82 All my verifications are invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E1 looked so weird in the front seat with her mom, she was staring into the camera and it was odd. Poor kid has had a camera in her face for her entire life. I can’t imagine everyone knowing every detail about me, like how my dad is still overseeing my showers etc..
I thought so too. She’s mesmerized by her face. And as she enters teens years, it’s only going to get worse as teens are mirror checkers and self-conscious. But her staring at her face in the car seemed like a narcissistic obsession.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Yep came here to say what the eff is going on in that house with jono showering E1... i was with my kids dad until our oldest daughter was 6 and by the time she was 4 or 5 we had just naturally fallen into a routine of him not being involved at bathtime.. not saying he wasn't allowed in the bathroom but it just felt normal for him to give our daughter privacy. Kids need to learn about boundaries from a young age. In my kids school they have lessons from 5/6 about keeping your privates private and knowing you don't have to "give" hugs and kisses to anyone if you don't want to. How would you tell a child that has been filmed since birth that they have a voice and can say "no" and not have to explain any further. Anna and jono control and exploit their children seemingly with no guilt whatsoever.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I thought so too. She’s mesmerized by her face. And as she enters teens years, it’s only going to get worse as teens are mirror checkers and self-conscious. But her staring at her face in the car seemed like a narcissistic obsession.
You can't blame her when she's had a camera in her face every single day of her life, most with a screen where you can check yourself out, and a mum who is so obsessed with looks it's all she can talk about, or compliment her kids on. But it's very sad to see just how engrossed she is, constantly checking herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
You can't blame her when she's had a camera in her face every single day of her life, most with a screen where you can check yourself out, and a mum who is so obsessed with looks it's all she can talk about, or compliment her kids on. But it's very sad to see just how engrossed she is, constantly checking herself.
Yes, I've noticed it too, she's obsessed with looking at herself. Not a good road to go down.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Half of that vlog was anna rambling about how she couldn't pay for parking in Brighton
Nothing worked but then she did pay, ermm short of content by any chance??!!

They were seeing oma off to Erica's as usual odd thing is she said it would take an hour or so to get there brought E2 and A2 along but only stayed half an hour before going home with a big bag of chocolate snacks of course.

There's brief visits and then there is that little trip🤨

She even ruins a perfectly simple spaghetti I mean Olives, capers, tuna and more all mixed with the tomato sauce not things I would consider serving to a child personally or anyone really!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Why does she not use Jamie Oliver's 'hidden veg' method and get some healthy stuff into those kids? Her recipes only result in plates that are hardly touched, and I don't blame the kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I did roast chicken breasts, peas, chips and gravy (made with the chicken juices) today. Could add other veg like carrots, comforting and delicious and only took 45 minutes from heating up the oven to plate. I know I am expecting way too much for her to actually be able to parent and cook dinner at 5pm.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I skipped through about 98% of the vlog so I don’t have a lot to contribute apart from this still 😂. A nice addition to the JonathanInJail one.
OMG 😂😂😂 THIS MADE MY DAY 🤣🤣🤣

That shower scanario is really alarming to me. How do we know he was showering her (Jesus even writing that is sickening :sick:
I’ve always said… I feel like something sinister is going on. Yes, I mean sexual abuse.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That clip of Andrea playing rugby. He looks lost, like he really doesn't want to be there and is forced to go along with it. He doesn't look comfortable or that he's enjoying any of it.
Must be so used to having to do as he's told at home and go along with his dad's stupid tik toks. He probably thinks he just has to do whatever the grown up tells you to do. Same with all the sj kids. God help them when they're older when they've never been taught about boundaries, having the right to say no all that important stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anna complains she's always late.....perhaps if she didn't piss about on her phone for ten minutes every time she gets in the car, she'd get to places on time!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Anna’s filming makes me dizzy, why is she constantly spinning the camera so much and then filming the ground and then the front of the restaurant and then back round again it’s so messy

• Sick
Anna’s filming makes me dizzy, why is she constantly spinning the camera so much and then filming the ground and then the front of the restaurant and then back round again it’s so messy
Imagine this having been your job for over a decade now and still being this tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I watched about 2 minutes of Andrea at Rugby. He was nervous and unsure. So much for J promoting him as his tough son. He also looked exceptionally young and awkward compared to the rest of the children. (I hope he asked permission to film and broadcast the others.)

I watched about 2 minutes of Andrea at Rugby. He was nervous and unsure. So much for J promoting him as his tough son. He also looked exceptionally young and awkward compared to the rest of the children. (I hope he asked permission to film and broadcast the others.)
You're right. He looked so out of place. Jonathan Joly went to a well known rugby school and mentions in his book how he hated the school and the sport enviroment. Yet he forces his tiny son to go and play a game, he clearly isn't physically or emotionally capable of.

All for appearances as Andrea is his ONLY son and therefore must love all things masculine :mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
That clip of Andrea playing rugby. He looks lost, like he really doesn't want to be there and is forced to go along with it. He doesn't look comfortable or that he's enjoying any of it.
It was the group for 5-7 year olds, A2 is just 4, no wonder he looks out of place...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
E1 looked so weird in the front seat with her mom, she was staring into the camera and it was odd. Poor kid has had a camera in her face for her entire life. I can’t imagine everyone knowing every detail about me, like how my dad is still overseeing my showers etc..
Yes!! I noticed that and couldn’t believe how long she stared without blinking. Very strange. Her mother oblivious, as usual.

Why must Eduardo always be in tight leggings? I know we’re all supposed to pretend he’s turned into a girl but I don’t think his male genitalia got the memo.

Also, the fuckwit potato-goblin’s ego is out of control!! No self awareness when he starts bragging about how he was the (non-binary!) man who MADE YouTube a thing, eleventy million years ago with his groundbreaking vlogs. The great storyteller of the ages. Jotato, you‘re the only (non-binary!) person in the world who thinks you’re actually any good at this, give or take an (non-binary!) Em or Ashli. Your main channel is tanking and your new one is highly unlikely to do any better unless you cause another scandal.

Another scandal incoming in 5…4…3…2…1

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes!! I noticed that and couldn’t believe how long she stared without blinking. Very strange. Her mother oblivious, as usual.

Why must Eduardo always be in tight leggings? I know we’re all supposed to pretend he’s turned into a girl but I don’t think his male genitalia got the memo.

Also, the fuckwit potato-goblin’s ego is out of control!! No self awareness when he starts bragging about how he was the (non-binary!) man who MADE YouTube a thing, eleventy million years ago with his groundbreaking vlogs. The great storyteller of the ages. Jotato, you‘re the only (non-binary!) person in the world who thinks you’re actually any good at this, give or take an (non-binary!) Em or Ashli. Your main channel is tanking and your new one is highly unlikely to do any better unless you cause another scandal.

Another scandal incoming in 5…4…3…2…1
Love that:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
That long coat that Jono wears 😂 - he's so short that it could easily double as a sleeping bag!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.