SacconeJolys #81 A new chapter added to Jono’s thriller, something’s got to pay for mommy’s filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Turns out anna wasn't well yesterday when they went to the pumpkin patch!
She said how her body hurt and she wasn't eating much and no lunch but still went with everyone on the day out with matt and kids .jonathan chimed in saying he had been unwell too shockingly blaming andrea for somehow passing on an unrelated illness to what he had
When the kids are ill neither of them care act like their pretending but when it's
themselves we need every detail including how many lemsip and Beecham they had
Oh but anna still got the workout in.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Jonathan going on about how his TikTok with E1 singing got millions of views and how ‘our daughter is going places’ (to which Anna responds ‘which daughter?’ Which shows how disconnected she is from what Jonathan is doing with the kids on TikTok). Does Jonathan not realise that the vast majority of those views were because people were horrified that he would post his daughter singing such an inappropriate song.

He’s just so pathetic.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
I remember as a child, my late mother and father never ever scrimped on footwear.

We were far from wealthy but my mother had our feet fitted regularly at Clarkes, they were in agreement that good footwear was essential for growing feet. They were such kind and caring parents and watching the SJ's neglect of their children from footwear, teeth and nutritional meals, makes me love and remember them with such gratitude and affection.

I don't believe any of those children will have happy memories of their dysfunctional and disturbing childhoods.

❤

this!! and still to this day i always say i never ever wear any shoes that are not good quality. If i have to choose one thing that ill spend extra money on, it will be my shoes.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jesus bleeping christ now 1 of ERs identifies as them/they and the 2nd one is back 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
when Jonathan finally starts his cult we know who the first two members will be. “Come with me to dumbdie my followers!“

Jonathan going on about how his TikTok with E1 singing got millions of views and how ‘our daughter is going places’ (to which Anna responds ‘which daughter?’ Which shows how disconnected she is from what Jonathan is doing with the kids on TikTok). Does Jonathan not realise that the vast majority of those views were because people were horrified that he would post his daughter singing such an inappropriate song.

He’s just so pathetic.
Yes most are saying she sounds like a dying cat and how embarrassed she’ll be when she’s older or how it sounds like them when they are drunk and think they can sing. Also how inappropriate that tit is.

Reactions: 18
em’s life has nothing to do with these cretins’ yes they support them but that is their own identity you are commenting on, they shouldn’t have their stuff posted on here public or not without their consent. This is the sacconejoly thread not the em thread

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I haven't seen anyone comment anywhere, either here or on the various tiktok duets, that Jonny (it had to have been him) had E1 change the lyrics to the song to suit his disgusting question at the end purely for the tiktok. And considering in the description he said "she's been singing this all the time so we wanted to post it", surely E1 would know the correct lyrics? Another jonny Saville moment hiding in plain sight. 🤢
Ew you’re right. The lyrics are mummy and then daddy. It’s all about a guy cheating on his wife no?
Seems like J did make E1 change the lyrics so he could say his bit at the end. Sickening.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Jesus bleeping christ now 1 of ERs identifies as them/they and the 2nd one is back 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
They definitely read here, I only mentioned 2 days ago about the other one not commenting anymore and surprise she is back! It’s all so bizarre.

Reactions: 19
em’s life has nothing to do with these cretins’ yes they support them but that is their own identity you are commenting on, they shouldn’t have their stuff posted on here public or not without their consent. This is the sacconejoly thread not the em thread
I’m assuming they’ve posted it publicly themselves, so if so at that point it’s a free ball game on who can talk about it.

Reactions: 27
Anna dragging up her ed yet again... apart from exploiting her kids is that all she can bring to the table? She seems proud she has no interest in the outside world her children will one day be a part of. Unless they are planning to keep them trapped in the grey house filming tiktoks for eternity which at this point wouldn't surprise me on bit. Can't get any stranger.

Reactions: 15
I just don’t get it, we budget to make ends meet yet I still make sure that I am buying my son clothes in the next size so that he is never without. As soon as he started walking more than crawling inside the house I went out and got him fitted for a pair of shoes, he’s still not really needed them yet but they’re ready for when he does. Yet these people exploit their kids in the most disgusting ways and they still can’t use that money to make sure that they have clothes and shoes that fit. Anna is going out getting tit injected into her face, they’re both spending god knows how much on takeaways yet they can’t provide for their children? They are disgusting excuses for parents.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Wait, wasn't what I ate Wednesday gone because of her ED, now it's because dieticians find them problematic? I could have sworn she said that she stopped it because it was harmful to her ED. Could be that her coach said it was a bad idea and now she is going to go back to it for content and accountability. Gear up for her toast with PB and bananas or oatmeal and coffee every morning.

Reactions: 25
The posted the TikTok of Emilia singing in their YouTube video, she's so screechy. If they think that's the child who can sing in tune... I hate to think what the others sing like.
Beechams vs Lemsip. Depending on what Lemsip they got it's usually just paracetamol, so doesn't do much for cold symptoms besides fever. Beechams has a decongestant in it as well as paracetamol. Remember no more than four doses of paracetamol in 24 hours guys.
Anna continuing to her workout while she's sick is stupid of her and highlights her ED is still in swing
Jonathan said he took Zolpidem for the first two nights while he was sick, with the amount of alcohol he drinks that was a bad idea, it's how you get hallucinations and sleep walk...
(Sorry guys it's the pharmacist in me hahahah)
They also talked about their trauma stunting them, which has been mentioned here multiple times, interesting

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I’m so glad they started vlogging again so the kids can look back at all the memories they are making!

Today’s was so special, I’m sure in 20 years time the kids will love looking back on their narc parents talking about absolutely nothing but themselves and their first world problems for 15 mins straight 🙄

#yawn

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I’m so glad they started vlogging again so the kids can look back at all the memories they are making!

Today’s was so special, I’m sure in 20 years time the kids will love looking back on their narc parents talking about absolutely nothing but themselves and their first world problems for 15 mins straight 🙄

#yawn
Yep, I can already hear Alessia saying : mum went to have Botox and filler, meanwhile my shoes were too small but no one thought of taking me to buy new ones. They rummaged through a plastic box instead ans gave me a pair of Emilia’s old shoes which were too big on me.

I can hear Andrea saying : they dragged me all over the place in Spain while I was feeling very very poorly, it took them ages to have me seen to, yet mummy went to bed as soon as she had a small cold and made sure she had all the right médecines to make her feel better.

I can hear E2 say : they dragged me all over NYC with an ear I de ton and mum was in a strop because I was ruining her birthday.

The only reason the eldest two are slightly better off is because they were first born for each gender and everything had to be bought.

• Sad
I get where you’re coming from but I disagree. It’s not like I’m picking any random commenter, they’re in the comment section every day, they love the status of being the SJ’s biggest fan(s) and to me this shows just the danger of everything that Jonathan spews into the world.
The SJ’s have no clue of the influence they have on young people with everything they do, including the gender stuff. With Em/Emily Rose it could mean two things: they now finally feel like there is an identity they were searching for for a long time and feel themselves, or, Jonathan influenced them and they desperately wants to be seen by both J and A and thinks this is a way to stay on their radar.
The first one would be lovely and indeed does not need any comments from me or any of us, the second one is dangerous AF and spooks me because to me it’s beginning to feel like a cult by now and well, the members are hopping along (or well: to me, personally, it seems as if that is happening now). And with that in mind, yes it is a topic for Tattle because Em does not shy away from telling the world how they are the SJ’s biggest fan, there’s posters and pictures in their room and quotes from Anna all over their profiles etc. If I am right, this is just another dangerous influence J has had and that worries me, genuinly. He has changed the gender of one of his kids mainly for money and views, is steering E1 in some direction as well, tries to sell a weird ass book by pretending to be non-binary and this feels like a result of his cult-like behaviour and I don’t know where it will stop. Feel free to disagree with me, these are my thoughts alone.

Reactions: 21
I'm still catching up with their vlogs but, Anna's fillers look weird.....her cheeks are lumpy and when she tries to laugh - there's all sorts or weirdness going on around her eyes, cheeks and lips. Her 'boxer's nose' looks even more prominent now!...........Anna didn't need fillers, she needed a different makeup look as the one she currently uses, really ages her!

Reactions: 27
I'm still catching up with their vlogs but, Anna's fillers look weird.....her cheeks are lumpy and when she tries to laugh - there's all sorts or weirdness going on around her eyes, cheeks and lips. Her 'boxer's nose' looks even more prominent now!...........Anna didn't need fillers, she needed a different makeup look as the one she currently uses, really ages her!
She is going to end up looking like the bride of wildenstein and will look truly horrific. There was no need for those fillers, she's still young. A better diet, not comprised of either restricting or gorging on nightly takeouts, fresh fruit and veg, not cutting out entire food groups from her (and her family's) diets, bit of exercise in the fresh air, and she would have looked a whole lot better without compromising her health (the opposite, actually) or future looks when the botox and fillers start making way more damage than good. She's just stepped in dangerous territory with those. I'm beginning to wonder whether the whole boob lift/ lipo story was just to test the water, for a "lesser" procedure, ie, fillers.

Just four feral kids indulging in a little devil worship. Nothing unusual here!
CB8A5E51-8CD6-4B23-8A81-FCD5FD1CD44E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Just four feral kids indulging in a little devil worship. Nothing unusual here!
View attachment 1666779
Just before bedtime too ... how these kids fall asleep is a mystery to me. Almost since birth, they have been overexcited right before going to sleep by J, or scared by witch Anna.

This particular episode just show how feral they are. And he just laughs it off and walks off while MOTY just keeps on gobbling down her food, after having sent her husband check whether they were screaming or crying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.