SacconeJolys #81 A new chapter added to Jono’s thriller, something’s got to pay for mommy’s filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't watch the SJs anymore (can't stand them) but came here after seeing those AWFUL singing videos on tiktok. Jonathon needs locked up he is sick in the head and is creating serious mental issues in his children while baiting them for engagement. Disgusting disgusting man

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Nearly 10 hours and only 9.4K views and 35 minion comments- oops it’s looking dire these days isn’t it! 🤣
What was the drama? Just seemed like the normal out of control chaos to me!

At the end Anna mentioned that it’s good to get out with Matt’s family cause “they (the SJ’s) don’t have family in this country”
Did I miss that Erica returned to Ireland? Or is she just being a forgetful knob like her husband?

Also sat through JJs latest video, so E2 had an invisible friend called Jupiter. The whole story sounds a bit too familiar to me!

E2 was asked what the main difference was between “this little guy” and now, the answer? “Probably like the hair”

Jonathan said “I don’t mind having a willy” then a jump cut. Can guarantee E2 said something and Jonathan cut it out to fit the narrative. Also what type of person records that type of conversation with an 8 year old then posts it on YouTube for anyone to see 🤢

Jonathan wet his pants the entire time filming that video, what a sick perverted f*ck 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Views and comments are shocking! If you go into the comments, it’s the same minions every day just wishing each other a good day. Boring!
I’ve noticed only 1 Emily Rose now, and the one remaining has changed her name and is no longer Emily.
It won’t be long until everyone gives up watching!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I used to like singing. I performed a rendition of "my heart will go on" infront of the school when I was Emilia's age. I watched it back on video tape the other day and shivered with cringe. NOW IMAGINE if my parents had uploaded that video to 2 million followers to allow random people to tear me down in the comments? Like what the actual duck are they doing

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I used to like singing. I performed a rendition of "my heart will go on" infront of the school when I was Emilia's age. I watched it back on video tape the other day and shivered with cringe. NOW IMAGINE if my parents had uploaded that video to 2 million followers to allow random people to tear me down in the comments? Like what the actual duck are they doing
They don't care about what the future holds for their kids. All they care about is how they can make money and sustain their lifestyle NOW. Thing is, I don't believe either J or A are happy at all, and don't get me started with what the future holds for those poor children. Imagine coming to the realization one day that, their childhood and teenage years, and important events (like E2's transition) are out there for all to see, and judge, and mock so that daddy could have a new Tesla and Gucci coat and mummy could have her botox, fillers, and Van Cleef bracelets ... there will be so much resentment in that family. Not just for their parents, but for their grand parents and extended family who will be perceived as having done nothing to help (they may have tried, we will never know, possibly), but to the SJ kids, if they did try something, it never amounted to something meaningful in changing how their parents decided to make a living in order to protect their kids.

It's high time legislation was put in place to protect children from being exploited on SM by their own parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
They don't care about what the future holds for their kids. All they care about is how they can make money and sustain their lifestyle NOW. Thing is, I don't believe either J or A are happy at all, and don't get me started with what the future holds for those poor children. Imagine coming to the realization one day that, their childhood and teenage years, and important events (like E2's transition) are out there for all to see, and judge, and mock so that daddy could have a new Tesla and Gucci coat and mummy could have her botox, fillers, and Van Cleef bracelets ... there will be so much resentment in that family. Not just for their parents, but for their grand parents and extended family who will be perceived as having done nothing to help (they may have tried, we will never know, possibly), but to the SJ kids, if they did try something, it never amounted to something meaningful in changing how their parents decided to make a living in order to protect their kids.

It's high time legislation was put in place to protect children from being exploited on SM by their own parents.
Thank you for writing this. You have articulated exactly how I feel.

Reactions: 18
I couldn’t believe Jonathan was discussing his “Willy” in that way and that he’s attracted to females and the concept of sexuality etc with E2. The kid is 8 FFS! I have a 7 year old and a 10 year old and at that age their genitals are just where wee comes out of as far as they’re concerned and kids don’t even fully understand being sexually attracted to males or females. They are primary age kids! Leave that for when they hit puberty and are learning this stuff in secondary school. You can guarantee that if E1 and E2 already know about all this they will be telling the “babies.” It’s just so inappropriate and now for all on the internet to see as well 🙄😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
E2 was asked what the main difference was between “this little guy” and now, the answer? “Probably like the hair”
This is the first thing that came to E2's mind, was his hair, wow! Its just more evidence that E2 has been highly manipulated. So the utmost importance and whole notion and the idea of being a "girl" to E2 is aesthetic's and exterior of how a girl presents, what she wears, how she looks, how long her hair is. As long as he can spin and twirl in a dress and has long hair, he has ticked all the boxes in his mind, he is more concerned about a look rather than what he feels. Tell me again how Eduardo is transgender.

• Heart
I truly can’t get my head around jonathan not realising that the kids will grow older and become aware of what he has done.
To emilia now, she’s just innocently singing a song she doesn’t understand and we have all done that after hearing songs on the radio as kids etc.
however she will look back and remember that her father encouraged her to sing that song and film it and post it and he clearly knows what it’s about as he disgustingly asks emilia if her mommy is getting hot at the body shop at the end. That is a huge difference. Is he really that dumb or he simply doesn’t care as he’s so caught up in the online world he is in.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
There were quite a few negative posts on the Saccone Joly vlog yesterday, now unless the commentators deleted them, which I very much doubt, Jono has erased them and left the quite frankly nauseating, fawning idiotic comments from the ridiculous people that he calls "Friendliest Friends" 🤢

As @Lunarly has said, he is caught up in an online world and doesn't care. For me this is truly frightening, God only knows what the day to day life is like in that grey house.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Ugh I’m so distraught to hear all these details from TikTok and Jon’s channel. And someone in the comments on the latest SJ vlog mentioned Anna had scars from the fillers and Botox. Is that what’s really going on with her face?

My husband saw her face at the end of the vlog and said she looked like a meth addict.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
With all her expensive creams and Botox You think she’d see an actual dermatologist to help with her acne. She breaks out a lot for someone who takes really good care of her skin ;) I still get hormonal acne despite menopause ( yep it still happens) I take an oral medication and tretinoin. I don’t use expensive creams because there is no need for it when OTC products are just as good If not better ( dermatologist recommended that)I do red light therapy and have chemical peels. My skin looks amazing and I look years younger than my age. Unless I eat a lot of sugar or try and use collagen( holy cow that was a disaster) I don’t have issues. She needs a good dermatologist not a bleeping dentist.

Reactions: 15
With all her expensive creams and Botox You think she’d see an actual dermatologist to help with her acne. She breaks out a lot for someone who takes really good care of her skin ;) I still get hormonal acne despite menopause ( yep it still happens) I take an oral medication and tretinoin. I don’t use expensive creams because there is no need for it when OTC products are just as good If not better ( dermatologist recommended that)I do red light therapy and have chemical peels. My skin looks amazing and I look years younger than my age. Unless I eat a lot of sugar or try and use collagen( holy cow that was a disaster) I don’t have issues. She needs a good dermatologist not a bleeping dentist.
And to sort out her diet, wear less makeup, get more fresh air !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve just watched that TikTok to the end and my god. Did he really ask his 10 year old child “is your mommy really getting hot at the body shop?” JONATHAN SHE IS TEN YEARS OLD.

• Sick
  • Angry
Nearly 10 hours and only 9.4K views and 35 minion comments- oops it’s looking dire these days isn’t it! 🤣
What was the drama? Just seemed like the normal out of control chaos to me!

At the end Anna mentioned that it’s good to get out with Matt’s family cause “they (the SJ’s) don’t have family in this country”
Did I miss that Erica returned to Ireland? Or is she just being a forgetful knob like her husband?

Also sat through JJs latest video, so E2 had an invisible friend called Jupiter. The whole story sounds a bit too familiar to me!

Jonathan said “I don’t mind having a willy” then a jump cut. Can guarantee E2 said something and Jonathan cut it out to fit the narrative. Also what type of person records that type of conversation with an 8 year old then posts it on YouTube for anyone to see 🤢

Jonathan wet his pants the entire time filming that video, what a sick perverted f*ck 🤢
I thought the exact same thing about the invisible friend!! All too familiar to not be Jono forcing it onto E2

Reactions: 10
I’ve just watched that TikTok to the end and my god. Did he really ask his 10 year old child “is your mommy really getting hot at the body shop?” JONATHAN SHE IS TEN YEARS OLD.
Surely if this vlog was shown to child Protective Services , something would be done.

I came away from watching that vlog with Emilia and Eduardo with a sense of shock and incredulity...:eek: 😭

J Jolyand his wildly inappropriate behaviour is being allowed as long as he has an audience so I have to have a word with myself if I will continue to watch. I find him repellent🤮

At this stage I feel he is goading all us right minded public with his disgusting behavour. All that smiling and dupers delight.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Surely if this vlog was shown to child Protective Services , something would be done.

I came away from watching that vlog with Emilia and Eduardo with a sense of shock and incredulity...:eek: 😭

J Jolyand his wildly inappropriate behaviour is being allowed as long as he has an audience so I have to have a word with myself if I will continue to watch. I find him repellent🤮

At this stage I feel he is goading all us right minded public with his disgusting behavour. All that smiling and dupers delight.
I've sent them all to them before. The cold shower ones, everything. Yet here they are still exploiting their children.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.