SacconeJolys #81 A new chapter added to Jono’s thriller, something’s got to pay for mommy’s filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they went to the pumpkin patch basically just to shoot some new content?! There’s a Youtube video, Instagram pictures, Tiktok… I can’t believe how selfish and absolutely heartbreaking this is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I used to sing Shut up and Drive by Rihanna, Love Game by Lady Gaga, Two become one by the Spice Girls and Barbie Girl by Aqua without having a single clue what the lyrics meant. I also sang others and danced to many other lyrics that were actually inappropriate, but didn’t realise. I can’t remember all, but I was around E1 and E2’s age.
I did the same at E1 and E2 age, I’m defs a little older than you but when I was young my favourite song was Shalala Lala by the Venga Boys! It came out when I was about 6 and I used to sing and dance to that song like there’s no tomorrow. My mum said she used to cringe but also loved dancing and singing with me, no harm done at all, I had no idea what most songs meant until I was much older and then laughed that my mum used to dance with me to these song 😂😂 boom boom boom is another venga boys classic I absolutely loved!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ive just had 3 videos come on my FYP, duetting Emilas latest singing video... all saying she can’t sing and Jonny needs to stop telling her she can. We know jonny will say “trolls” are being mean, and it’s knocked her confidence. However, he fails to recognise that he’s put her on TikTok, for anyone to see. A child, who can not consent. It makes it worse because she struggles to sing.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
So according to the description they go to Tulleys every year but still can’t manage to drive there without going to the wrong place first! They literally share one brain cell 😂

Also if I’m not mistaken this is normally a gifted trip, where are the ad disclosures?
He mentioned gifted beanies, as if they would pay out of pocket for the entire trip! They only leave the house for school, fanny waxes, tattoos and if it’s #gifted, who are they trying to kid?

Hope Matt’s partner is ok with them suddenly showing the kids faces and sharing their names, it was like a month ago they had modesty emojis and were quite private!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I did the same at E1 and E2 age, I’m defs a little older than you but when I was young my favourite song was Shalala Lala by the Venga Boys! It came out when I was about 6 and I used to sing and dance to that song like there’s no tomorrow. My mum said she used to cringe but also loved dancing and singing with me, no harm done at all, I had no idea what most songs meant until I was much older and then laughed that my mum used to dance with me to these song 😂😂 boom boom boom is another venga boys classic I absolutely loved!!
Shalala by Vengaboys was my fave song when I was younger and still is to this day 🤣

Reactions: 7
The difference is, did you mother record you, quiz you about the sexual lyrics when she knows the intent, and then post it online for paedophiles?

Reactions: 19
Imagine being a grown woman who is so smirkingly pleased with herself for wearing a Jessica Simpson jumper. 🤯 That filler has not done her any favours at all… 🧙‍♀️
3C2C26D6-1C81-4006-955A-9EADCBB47B16.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I haven't seen anyone comment anywhere, either here or on the various tiktok duets, that Jonny (it had to have been him) had E1 change the lyrics to the song to suit his disgusting question at the end purely for the tiktok. And considering in the description he said "she's been singing this all the time so we wanted to post it", surely E1 would know the correct lyrics? Another jonny Saville moment hiding in plain sight. 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I haven't seen anyone comment anywhere, either here or on the various tiktok duets, that Jonny (it had to have been him) had E1 change the lyrics to the song to suit his disgusting question at the end purely for the tiktok. And considering in the description he said "she's been singing this all the time so we wanted to post it", surely E1 would know the correct lyrics? Another jonny Saville moment hiding in plain sight. 🤢
I did think this!! I wasn’t sure if I got it wrong or she got it wrong but yeah, I’m sure Sam smith says mommy then daddy, Emilia was singing daddy then mommy.

Reactions: 7
I just can't understand why the children still don't have suitably fitting shoes each by now! Both alessia and andrea only seem to have a set of school shoes and a pair of scruffy worn out broken looking trainers each which is disgusting when you think about the sheer amount anna owns 🤔 🙄

Wearing shoes that are too big is dangerous wouldn't take much to fall and seriously hurt herself!
Anna is a miserable excuse of a mother, she literally went to TK maxx the other day, she could have picked her up some new trainers or other shoes for Alessia, that would have been the first thing on my list knowing she is in desperate need of them instead of buying more clothes and even if she did buy clothes she could of bought some shoes as well. But I guess Anna's priorities was getting more Halloween stuff from Homesense she didn't need.

Reactions: 23
I remember as a child, my late mother and father never ever scrimped on footwear.

We were far from wealthy but my mother had our feet fitted regularly at Clarkes, they were in agreement that good footwear was essential for growing feet. They were such kind and caring parents and watching the SJ's neglect of their children from footwear, teeth and nutritional meals, makes me love and remember them with such gratitude and affection.

I don't believe any of those children will have happy memories of their dysfunctional and disturbing childhoods.

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I love to thrift ( charity shop ) and there are a few things you never buy used and one is shoes. Unless those shoes were worn like a few times or there for a baby, you just don't. People wear their shoes in weird patterns due to the way they walk and kids need to make sure they are wearing supportive shoes that fit their feet. Anal packed away a pair of shoes you wouldn't even send to charity, I can imagine that box smelled like kid's feet and dirt. Poor little A1 was made to walk in shoes that were way too big. I wear a size American 5 and it's hard finding shoes. Once I picked up a six 6 because of "a good deal" I tripped so much at work I had to give them away 😬

Reactions: 15
Jesus bleeping christ now 1 of ERs identifies as them/they and the 2nd one is back 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.